• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 FHC

FHC

Owner

• Owner
  • 4,495 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 05:29 PM

What's your favorite snack food? I really like Cheetos but I hate the orange hands.

#2 JulesLuvsShinzon

JulesLuvsShinzon

Will work for toys.

• Members
  • 1,101 posts
  • Interests:Collecting Art Asylum 7" Star trek action figures.

Star trek & writing fan fiction.

Posted 05 March 2011 - 06:20 AM

They must be the equivalent of the British "Cheesy Wotsit" which I love beyond all snackies but also hate the orange fingers afterwards. Cheddars are a little more refined and I also those like those cheesy nibbles that are like little biscuits that used to feature in every single kids' birthday party I ever went to. When I was in America in 1981 I had a yen for some Wotsits and bought a big bag of Cheetos - they taste a little different from Wotsits, but still pretty good (I ate them all anyway!).

I also like something called "Twiglets" until they started to mess with different flavours. I prefer the Marmite (Aussies call it Vegemite) originals and Dairylea Cheese triangles. Basically anything with cheese in it except poncey, hand-cooked Gastro crisps made where the cheese is ruined with nasty caramalised onion and chilli-jam flavours.

#3 TheHSBR

TheHSBR

Mirror Universe Moderator

• Global Moderators
  • 3,621 posts
  • Interests:This will be quite the list...Star Trek, Star Wars, wrestling, He-Man, comic books, GI Joe, video games, and most of all collecting action figures!

Posted 05 March 2011 - 08:43 AM

wow...i have no idea what you just said...lol. It pretty weird how different stuff is across the pond. I love Zingers but they are terrible for you!

#4 VulcanFanatic

VulcanFanatic

Leonard Nimoy fan

• Members
  • 3,165 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 11:14 AM

QUOTE (FHC @ Mar 4 2011, 06:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What's your favorite snack food? I really like Cheetos but I hate the orange hands.

You must really be enthusiastic about eating cheetos if you end up with 2 orange hands. One hand usually is all i need to eat with.

I think i need an interpreter to understand Jules post, understanding Klingon is easier.

If i had to choose just one snack food it would probably be cookies, pecan sandies or Nutter Butter peanut butter cookies. I love popcorn as long as its freshly popped and salted just right.

#5 The_Donster

The_Donster

If I don't have it, It's on preorder.

• Members
  • 2,198 posts
  • Interests:OMG!! Clearly my hobby is getting away from me at the moment if anyone remembers the pics of my collection on the old AA forum. While mine isn't as focused as Mark's, it's start to rival his, lol. Long answer short, too many to narrow down.

Posted 06 March 2011 - 01:27 AM

Back before we started this healthier lifestyle I would have said Crunch 'n' Munch, Toffee flavor I think unsure.gif Now that we're on this eating better and getting back in shape for our son, I'd say Oranges and mixed nuts. Gives me a bit of the sweet and the lightly salted I miss with my junk food. Matter of fact, just stuffed myself with some oranges to tied me over until morning.

#6 JulesLuvsShinzon

JulesLuvsShinzon

Will work for toys.

• Members
  • 1,101 posts
  • Interests:Collecting Art Asylum 7&quot; Star trek action figures.

Star trek &amp; writing fan fiction.

Posted 07 March 2011 - 05:48 AM

QUOTE (VulcanFanatic @ Mar 5 2011, 05:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You must really be enthusiastic about eating cheetos if you end up with 2 orange hands. One hand usually is all i need to eat with.

Then you must be exceptionally neat - that orange powder gets everywhere!

I think i need an interpreter to understand Jules post, understanding Klingon is easier.

yeah, I just read it back and couldn't understand it myself! Not up to my usual standard for sure. I think half a sentence went missing somewhere. Anyhow, I've fixed it now!

If i had to choose just one snack food it would probably be cookies, pecan sandies or Nutter Butter peanut butter cookies. I love popcorn as long as its freshly popped and salted just right.

Popcorn is lush - bit not when it's being eaten near me by somebody in the cinema nor the sugar-coated stuff!

#7 WORF22

WORF22

It's not a disease it's a hobby.

• Members
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 07:52 AM

i am going to have to copy an old S.E. friend and say chocolate!!!!

#8 Commodore Kor'Tar

Commodore Kor'Tar

The Great Tribble Hunter

• Members
  • 2,415 posts
  • Interests:Playmates figures and ships (90s era), Art Asylum and DST figures and ships , Galoob figures and micro machines .

Posted 08 March 2011 - 01:14 PM

As of late I have become a fan of Pringles Pizza flavored crisps.

#9 WORF22

WORF22

It's not a disease it's a hobby.

• Members
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 01:35 PM

QUOTE (Commodore Kor'Tar @ Mar 8 2011, 07:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
As of late I have become a fan of Pringles Pizza flavored crisps.

try the bbq ones. omg!!! once you pop!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#10 skeletor

skeletor

The card is maxed out.

• Members
  • 272 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 01:41 PM

Well I'm a bit of a health nut when it comes to snacking. I love fresh fruit and veggies.
Buuuuuuuuuuuut I must admit that it's hard to beat a bag of rold gold pretzels or the occasional plain old fashioned cake doughnut rolleyes.gif

#11 A Chimpanzee & 2 Trainees

A Chimpanzee & 2 Trainees

I can stop I just don't want to.

• Members
  • 710 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 03:21 PM

For snack food...

blueberry or apple cinnamon NutriGrain Bars
raisins
Clif Bars
unbuttered popcorn

for junk food
Twix
Reese's peanut butter cups

I don't really eat either of those very often though...

If I had to pick just one snack food for the rest of my life.. probably the popcorn. I get tired of all the rest sometimes, but popcorn is always good.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users