Photo

Can you believe that this was an AA Phaser?

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 FHC

FHC

Owner

• Owner
  • 4,495 posts

Posted 08 October 2006 - 05:38 PM

I think that the person that did this has moved on to other projects so I doubt that you can have him do one. If he changes his mind I will let you know.

#22 Sybeck1

Sybeck1

Yes the Troi figures hair worries me.

• Members
  • 1,006 posts

Posted 08 October 2006 - 06:43 PM

Now if AA would only do a TOS Tricorder, that would take the place of my Verne Troyer sized Playmates version and cost 10 times less than the MR.

#23 knightone

knightone

If I don't have it, It's on preorder.

• Members
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 08 October 2006 - 10:04 PM

QUOTE(FHC @ Oct 8 2006, 06:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think that the person that did this has moved on to other projects so I doubt that you can have him do one. If he changes his mind I will let you know.

I thought he was just holding off on new orders because he was backlogged (and, hopefully, working on that tric)? I don't think he's abandoning the service forever, but probably until sometime after the first of the year though.

#24 FHC

FHC

Owner

• Owner
  • 4,495 posts

Posted 09 October 2006 - 03:51 AM

When we were talking on the phone he said that he was burnt out on them and had no plans after the current ones were done. He prob will but then again he is fired up about his Tricorder idea.

#25 Cpt. Phil T. Berns

Cpt. Phil T. Berns

Master of the pre order.

• Members
  • 432 posts
  • Interests:Props, uniforms, 9&quot; clothed figures

Posted 09 October 2006 - 03:58 AM

QUOTE(FHC @ Oct 8 2006, 10:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
As for not messing with one. I have an un-opened one of each and in one case almost a case of un-opened ones so either way I am covered.

In that case you're safe.

#26 knightone

knightone

If I don't have it, It's on preorder.

• Members
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 09 October 2006 - 06:18 AM

QUOTE(FHC @ Oct 9 2006, 04:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
When we were talking on the phone he said that he was burnt out on them and had no plans after the current ones were done. He prob will but then again he is fired up about his Tricorder idea.

Crap. Too bad. Hopefully he'll come back to doing some more at some point in the near future. I was waiting to see his cool innovations like the real rising site and retractable nozzle before placing an order.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users