• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Artistix

Artistix

Trek Toy.com Member of the Month Feb 2010

• Members
  • 2,696 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 05:08 PM

I have been very lucky to be a memeber of the Playtrek mailing list for...well, as long as I can remember.

A year or 2 ago a Playtrekker was kind enough to sell me a huge amount of his 90's Trek figures to fill some of the holes in my collection, but there were still many figures missing.

I posted my latest wishlist on Playtrek & few months ago & an American guy named Marshall responded. He had nearly every item I was missing!

After a few weeks of paying off, 3 big boxes are sent out in the mail ($70 postage each box!)

And here they are: They were mint in their packaging, but I opened everything shortly after they arrived.

I can't describe how awesome it was to receive this lot. Soo many figures I have been wanting since I was young....especially the 4.5" Garek & 9" Klingon Worf.

What surprised me most is how much I love the TNG Transporter! Sooo cool!! I even had to show my 4 year old niece who thought it was fantastic, if a bit mystifying. biggrin.gif

Only a few items left to find now. The Orinoco, Mail Away Sisko & a few others. But atleast my collection is near completion....after 15 odd years!

I will have to update many of the pics on my collection page now.
http://ozfigurama.bi...r-trek-t282.htm

#2 bgiles73

bgiles73

Will work for toys.

• Members
  • 1,186 posts
  • Interests:"Are you sure it isn't time for a colorful metaphor?"

Posted 29 June 2010 - 06:23 PM

Good finds there! It's a shame, but I doubt people will be looking back as fondly on the 2009 Playmate's toy offerings. They really had some nice things back in the 90's, even though they had those accursed v-crotches!

#3 skeletor

skeletor

The card is maxed out.

• Members
  • 272 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 03:10 PM

Wow, that's a nice little set you have there! I've always been very fond of the character Garek! smile.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users