Hello!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 RLF1982

RLF1982

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 11:44 PM

Hello i'm new to the forum and my interest lies in AFA grading DST TNG figures. It is my hope to one day have all of the female figures (especially!) graded and standing next to each other on my shelf. I placed an ad in the buy/trade section looking for TNG sealed cases for grading purposes and I thought it best to come introduce myself here so that you wouldn't think that I am just a scalper looking to buy figures to resell. I love the look of an AFA graded figure and in my opinion no other line deserves to be sealed in museum quality cases more than DST's Trek. Anyway, thanks for having me! RLF1982

#2 BadBunnyMike

BadBunnyMike

Wishes He had Spots

• Members
  • 2,233 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 08:08 PM

Welcome to the forum! I'm Mike and if you are looking for information on the figures I am the webmaster for the New Force Comics Trekref Site, I have recently started updating it again so you can check it out by clicking the banner in my signature! Enjoy and Welcome!

#3 TheHSBR

TheHSBR

Mirror Universe Moderator

• Global Moderators
  • 3,621 posts
  • Interests:This will be quite the list...Star Trek, Star Wars, wrestling, He-Man, comic books, GI Joe, video games, and most of all collecting action figures!

Posted 04 May 2011 - 06:13 AM

welcome! i hope you get what you are looking for!

#4 WORF22

WORF22

It's not a disease it's a hobby.

• Members
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 07:01 AM

QAPLA' AND WELCOME!!!

#5 FHC

FHC

Owner

• Owner
  • 4,495 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 07:27 PM

I have boxes of figures everywhere around me. What all extras I have, I'm not certain. Sometime in the next month or so I'm going to inventory everything. IF I have anything that your looking for, I'll let you know.

#6 RLF1982

RLF1982

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 10:51 PM

QUOTE (FHC @ May 4 2011, 08:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have boxes of figures everywhere around me. What all extras I have, I'm not certain. Sometime in the next month or so I'm going to inventory everything. IF I have anything that your looking for, I'll let you know.

Wow thanks FHC, much appreciated! RLF1982

#7 TheOriginalSeriesCollector

TheOriginalSeriesCollector

I know what a Pog is.

• Members
  • 118 posts
  • Interests:Movies, music, writing &amp; collecting various things.

Posted 04 May 2011 - 10:59 PM

Welcome to the forum!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users