• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Destructor!!!

Destructor!!!

It's not a disease it's a hobby.

• Members
  • 1,883 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 07:55 PM

It's nice to be able to post here, that was a heck of a wait!

Greetings, all.

I'm Destructor, And I come in peace tongue.gif.

I've joined up because as a long-time Star Trek fan, and official grown-up kid, I love Star Trek Toys. Particularly the ships and the tek. I have a lot of old Playmates TNG figures, which I play with occasionally, but what really gets me jazzed is the Ships.

I have, from Plamates (in the order I'll see them when I look around in a moment):
A Vor'Cha, a Warbird, Voyager, The Enteprise-D original release (smudged with penciled-on "battle damage" and tip-exed lit windows), the FC Enterprise-E (With customised "USS SERPENT" decals), the Type 6 shuttlecraft Goddard, the Defiant, and the JJprise.

From Diamond Select/Art Asylum, I've got (in order of procurement):
The TWOK 1701 (and a heartwarming origin story for that awesome toy), The Enterprise-D (With DST-issued neck decals), and the TOS 1701 (which is a replacement after the first one fell apart when I opened the package). I have the Nemesis repaint Enterprise-E on pre-order from Forbidden Planet International.

I've got a case full of trek tek, mostly TNG.

Playmates first: Two TNG phasers, one slightly customised, an FC phaser, an Insurrection phaser, a TNG Tricorder and Medical Tricorder, a STVI:TUC Assault Phaser, and a JJ Phaser that won't fit in the case.

I have just the one DST item, a TMP Phaser which is far cooler than I expected it to be, and I play with it often. It also exhibits almost enough light effects to make me hope for a FC/DS9/VOY style tricorder. (Possibly my most wanted item.... ever)

Incidentally, the case was a lucky buy, as it predated First Contact, but is identical to one that Geordi wields in Engineering just prior to beaming down to Earth.

I have a bunch of other stuff, micromachines, and various nicknacks (including a nifty TOS communicator key ring I got for

#2 Commodore Kor'Tar

Commodore Kor'Tar

The Great Tribble Hunter

• Members
  • 2,415 posts
  • Interests:Playmates figures and ships (90s era), Art Asylum and DST figures and ships , Galoob figures and micro machines .

Posted 06 December 2010 - 08:05 PM

Welcome aboard, Destructor! Qa'Pla!!! {{{:>)>

#3 FHC

FHC

Owner

• Owner
  • 4,495 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 08:06 PM

spock2.gif

#4 Matty-lad

Matty-lad

I can stop I just don't want to.