• Please log in to reply
481 replies to this topic

#1 pickard

pickard

Yes the Troi figures hair worries me.

• Members
  • 958 posts

Posted 20 August 2006 - 07:03 PM

DST's new SG-1 figures include an offer for a free exclusive Serpent Guard.

You have to send in 4 unique proof of purchase sections from the figure packaging.

Interestingly, both my Daniel Jackson and regular Jack O'Neill had Daniel Jackson written on their proof of purchase.

I saw some O'Neill figures at a local store and it was correctly labeled. Weird. Has this happened to anyone else?

#2 knightone

knightone

If I don't have it, It's on preorder.

• Members
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 20 August 2006 - 09:24 PM

It happens. Factory mistakes like that. The cards get mixed up. Is this hindering you from being able to send away for the figure, though?

#3 pickard

pickard

• Members
  • 958 posts

Posted 20 August 2006 - 09:57 PM

Yes, I believe it will, since I was only planning to buy 4 figures (the core SG-1 team).

Not that I was complaining. I was just wondering how widespread the problem is.

#4 Captain Kidd

Captain Kidd

Rick & Pat know me by name.

• Members
  • 394 posts

Posted 21 August 2006 - 07:08 AM

blink.gif I'm was about to send in for the free Exclusive Serpent Guard today and then saw this. I'm sure all my UPC code were correct I remember checking but not really paying attention. Now you got me douting myself. Dame!!! Now they are sealed in the envelope unsure.gif

#5 JMW326

JMW326

If I don't have it, they never made one.

• Members
  • 4,836 posts

Posted 21 August 2006 - 12:13 PM

I bought all 5 and they were all different. Allready sent away for mine. If you need an extra POP Pickard let me know. I have a General Oniel POP that I didn't use.

#6 Hirogen

Hirogen

I can stop I just don't want to.

• Members
  • 724 posts

Posted 22 August 2006 - 07:59 PM

Even with the few mistakes I really like Wave 1.
I picked up an extra Col. O'Neill for a vest for Daniel and Daniel looks much better with the vest.

Wave 2 looks like a big improvement over Wave 1. The face sculpts imo, look dead on.
I am loving this line. Do we have any more of a date set for wave 2 release besides Fall 2006?

#7 Hirogen

Hirogen

• Members
  • 724 posts

Posted 22 August 2006 - 08:05 PM

If anyone has any extra UPCs let me know. I am trying to get a second Red Jaffa for display. I am looking for an extra Gen O'Neill and Black Ops O'Neil UPC.

I will post pics of the Elite Jaffa if I get him sooner than anyone here. I read on gateworld that the turnaround time is about a week. We'll see.

#8 pickard

pickard

• Members
  • 958 posts

Posted 23 August 2006 - 03:03 PM

QUOTE(The Green Lantern @ Aug 22 2006, 10:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If anyone has any extra UPCs let me know. I am trying to get a second Red Jaffa for display. I am looking for an extra Gen O'Neill and Black Ops O'Neil UPC.

I will post pics of the Elite Jaffa if I get him sooner than anyone here. I read on gateworld that the turnaround time is about a week. We'll see.

Need a daniel jackson?

#9 DSTMatt

DSTMatt

Toys before the light bill.

• VIP
  • 24 posts

Posted 24 August 2006 - 04:40 PM

Wave two should be November-ish.

Wave three is even better.

#10 Hirogen

Hirogen

• Members
  • 724 posts

Posted 25 August 2006 - 10:25 PM

QUOTE(DSTMatt @ Aug 24 2006, 03:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wave two should be November-ish.

Wave three is even better.

Good news! I can't wait to see some pics of Offworld Vala and Offworld Mitchell.

#11 The_Donster

The_Donster

• Members
  • 2,198 posts
  • Interests:OMG!! Clearly my hobby is getting away from me at the moment if anyone remembers the pics of my collection on the old AA forum. While mine isn't as focused as Mark's, it's start to rival his, lol. Long answer short, too many to narrow down.

Posted 27 August 2006 - 07:04 AM

Wave 1 just hit my local Suncoast. Might try and get my wife there today to pick up a set tongue.gif Picked up some of the Time & Space exclusives down @SDCC and couldn't be happier. Although I hope the gloss is taken down a notch in the next batch. Not too much, just enough that they blend in with the Series 1 set.

#12 pickard

pickard

• Members
  • 958 posts

Posted 27 August 2006 - 08:53 AM

I just figure SG-1 is deployed to a mildly hot planet and are sweating a bit.

I'm looking forward to getting wave 2. I'll be adding Carter and Teal'C to my display and completing the gate. I'm passing on wave 3, but I'm hoping DST offers Gen. Hammond and old Doc Frazier at some point.

#13 JMW326

JMW326

• Members
  • 4,836 posts

Posted 27 August 2006 - 10:12 AM

I have wave 1 and can't wait for wave 2. Wave 3 IMO is a great one as well and I can't wait for it either. I am going to have to a completest on this line of figures.

#14 VulcanFanatic

VulcanFanatic

Leonard Nimoy fan

• Members
  • 3,165 posts

Posted 27 August 2006 - 11:16 AM

I had planned to buy the Stargate figure waves, but have now changed my mind, because being a completist concerning these new figure lines, it will be too much trouble to keep up with all of the BS DST puts us collectors through to get all of the figures and order from all different dealers and all, no thanks. Any one want to buy a LA Con Col O'Oniell MIB? How about a FCBD O'Niell?

#15 The_Donster

The_Donster

• Members
  • 2,198 posts
  • Interests:OMG!! Clearly my hobby is getting away from me at the moment if anyone remembers the pics of my collection on the old AA forum. While mine isn't as focused as Mark's, it's start to rival his, lol. Long answer short, too many to narrow down.

Posted 01 September 2006 - 02:18 AM

Has anyone received their Serpent Guard yet? Since the Stargate figures started showing up, I think I'm going to try and snag what I need to get this figure biggrin.gif

#16 Captain Kidd

Captain Kidd

Rick & Pat know me by name.

• Members
  • 394 posts

Posted 01 September 2006 - 05:54 AM

I sent mine in about a week and a half ago, maybe two weeks and have yet to receive anything. However I am in Canada so it may take a little longer.

#17 JMW326

JMW326

• Members
  • 4,836 posts

Posted 01 September 2006 - 12:26 PM

Saturday will be two weeks since I sent mine in and nothing yet. Maybe when I get home today I will have a surprise.

#18 knightone

knightone

• Members
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 01 September 2006 - 06:09 PM

QUOTE(JMW326 @ Sep 1 2006, 01:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Saturday will be two weeks since I sent mine in and nothing yet. Maybe when I get home today I will have a surprise.

Same here. Two weeks. I think they have a regular schedule to send things out. Every couple of weeks or so. That way they can send out a bulk of things together. So I wouldn't worry too much. I think those of us who only sent these in recently missed the last big mail-out. I'm sure we'll just have to wait a little while longer until the next wave of shipments.

I haven't gotten my replacement NX stands yet either, though.

#19 JMW326

JMW326

• Members
  • 4,836 posts

Posted 02 September 2006 - 04:42 PM

I checked my mail today and "Surprise"!!!!!!!!!!! I got my elite Serpent guard today. He is pretty cool. I will try and add some pics sometime this weekend. So for those of you counting, it took exactly two weeks from the time I mailed off my info. Not to bad.

#20 knightone

knightone

• Members
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 02 September 2006 - 04:45 PM

Yup. Got mine today as well. Really nice repaint. I'm hoping they will repackage it one of these days with a repainted helmet as some kind of exclusive.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users