• 1,443 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 06:28 PM

I would like to see....

Kull Warrior
Bra'tac
General Landry
Daniel (Black Ops - Full Gear)
Teal'c (Black Ops - Full Gear - Bald)
Case Topper: Jonas Quinn (Blue Garrison)
Buildable Accessory: Wheeled MALP

#442 TheHSBR

TheHSBR

Mirror Universe Moderator

• Global Moderators
  • 3,621 posts
  • Interests:This will be quite the list...Star Trek, Star Wars, wrestling, He-Man, comic books, GI Joe, video games, and most of all collecting action figures!

Posted 13 March 2009 - 07:41 PM

Bra'tac
Dr. Frasier
Carter in Dress Uniform
Adria
General Landry
Horus Guard

#443 Hirogen

Hirogen

I can stop I just don't want to.

• Members
  • 724 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 04:42 PM

A new Q&A has been posted over at AA. BSG heavy and SG lite my friends.

http://www.artasylum...qa-30/#more-637

This made me laugh,
Since we are getting Ba

#444 Jedigreedo

Jedigreedo

Dances with Toys

• Members
  • 1,443 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 05:15 PM

Well, it doesn't really sound like the line is canceled or anything like that, just that they may focus on something else like Atlantis before getting to another SG-1 wave. No doubt they're also getting involved with Stargate: Universe, so that could effect things for SG-1 and Atlantis as well.

The last line especially sounds like it's still an active line to them, otherwise why say possible future waves.

#445 TheHSBR

TheHSBR

• Global Moderators
  • 3,621 posts
  • Interests:This will be quite the list...Star Trek, Star Wars, wrestling, He-Man, comic books, GI Joe, video games, and most of all collecting action figures!

Posted 24 March 2009 - 06:13 AM

I get the distinct feeling that SG1 might be done with DST. They like to capitalize on the here and now and SG1 has moved from people's consciouness. I can fully see them focusing on maybe one more wave of SGA and then all SGU.

#446 Hirogen

Hirogen

• Members
  • 724 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 09:23 AM

QUOTE (TheHSBR @ Mar 24 2009, 05:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I get the distinct feeling that SG1 might be done with DST. They like to capitalize on the here and now and SG1 has moved from people's consciouness. I can fully see them focusing on maybe one more wave of SGA and then all SGU.

I agree, going off the first statement made by DST. I will be very surprised if we see another SG-1 wave from DST, probably one more Atlantis wave then they are moving onto Universe since as TheHSBR stated, DST likes the here and now, not the past.

#447 Jedigreedo

Jedigreedo

Dances with Toys

• Members
  • 1,443 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 11:39 AM

Dunno guys, they always say the next wave "isn't planned yet" whenever a wave's release is pending. They've never shown hesitation in telling bad news, so truly I think if SG-1 were dead in the water he would have come right out with it.

Edit:
In good news, I emailed customer service yesterday about the Horus Guard situation since it didn't look like it was ever going to get answered on the Q&A, and here's the reply I just got:

Hi Andrew,

We actually have two new guards in development, both the Horus Guard and the Jackal Guard. We just received the Horus Guard in the office today so look for new pictures soon. The only reason why we showed the Jackal Guard at Toy Fair was because the Horus Guard was not yet finished. Hope this helps! Thanks,

Matt

#448 JMW326

JMW326

If I don't have it, they never made one.

• Members
  • 4,836 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 11:59 AM

Thanks for the news. I cant wait to see it.

#449 TheHSBR

TheHSBR

• Global Moderators
  • 3,621 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 12:49 PM

So why make a jackal guard...it never was shown on the show? Something strange is up there if you ask me...

#450 Hirogen

Hirogen

• Members
  • 724 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 01:04 PM

Well if it's over, it's over. I won't be upset we got a lot of great figures. As to the guard figures, just weird. They announce Wave 5 with a Horus and show the Jackal guard. Why even make the Jackal? What wave does he belong to?

Strange I tell ya.

#451 Dr. Crusher

Dr. Crusher

Newforce is my home page.

• Members
  • 199 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 03:36 PM

Cool news on the guards, Jedigreedo, thanks for passing that along. smile.gif

DST tells us stuff when they're ready to, I think, irregardless of when we ask about it. I can remember a Buffy figure- think it was Dawn? -in one Q&A someone asked about the character and they said she wasn't likely, or something along those lines. Couple weeks later at a con (SDCC I believe) we saw... Dawn.

I'm almost wondering if there isn't a nondisclosure agreement they sign with the licenseors, something along the lines of "We will not make product announcements to our rabid fans until X time in the production process." smile.gif

#452 Hirogen

Hirogen

• Members
  • 724 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 02:56 PM

New Stargate Q&A is up ...and it seems that there are no more waves planned as of yet for either line. Since both shows are off the air apparently buyers are hesitant? I don't know what that means but there you go.

I won't turn this into a whine fest but I would have loved to see the following characters and then I would call it a day on both lines.

SG-1:
Dr. Frasier
Apophis
Yu
Landry
Bratac
Selmac
Kull Warrior

Atlantis:
Beckett
Ford
Zelenka
Lorne
Caldwell

Read it here,
http://www.artasylum...qa-34/#more-728

If it's over then fine, if not great.

#453 TheHSBR

TheHSBR

• Global Moderators
  • 3,621 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 06:14 AM

i kinda felt it was over and was surpsed by the last sg1 wave. frasier, landry, apophis and bratac are the ones that will be really missed by me for this line. all the rest would have been nice.

#454 Jedigreedo

Jedigreedo

Dances with Toys

• Members
  • 1,443 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 12:17 PM

Sounds like they're keeping the SG slot open for Universe. Rather messed up they're dragging their feet on so many important characters, though, especially Dr. Beckett.

#455 slayerone76

slayerone76

Guinan's love slave!

• Members
  • 2,718 posts
  • Interests:Stately playboy by day ... profitable pimp by night. I like to watch movies, listen to music, go out ... friends ... food ... all the essentials of life.

Posted 06 May 2009 - 09:20 PM

Did we ever get a link to these pictures? SG1 Figures at Toyfair 2009

#456 Hirogen

Hirogen

• Members
  • 724 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 08:50 AM

Thanks for the link slayerone76. The Black Ops Sam looks nice, it makes me wish we got a Black Ops Daniel with the knit cap too.

#457 Hirogen

Hirogen

• Members
  • 724 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 06:38 PM

How rare is the gate piece that comes with the serpent guard jaffa from series 1?

#458 data_2006

data_2006

Rick & Pat know me by name.

• Members
  • 385 posts
  • Interests:Star Trek

Posted 29 May 2009 - 04:12 PM

I thought not that rare (and if you are looking for one I have an extra (its the rant piece by the way)

#459 Jedigreedo

Jedigreedo

Dances with Toys

• Members
  • 1,443 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 04:51 PM

It depends on which piece. Most people might be willing to give up the ramp portion, but the piece that actually stands the gate up is pretty sought after.

#460 Hirogen

Hirogen

• Members
  • 724 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 06:04 PM

QUOTE (Jedigreedo @ May 29 2009, 03:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It depends on which piece. Most people might be willing to give up the ramp portion, but the piece that actually stands the gate up is pretty sought after.

It's the whole thing that came with the Jaffa, I never took it out of the plastic. I would love to get a Garrison Jack and loose Wraith drone for it. Think that's asking too much?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users