New threads in the Master Feedback section

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 The_Donster

The_Donster

If I don't have it, It's on preorder.

• Members
  • 2,198 posts
  • Interests:OMG!! Clearly my hobby is getting away from me at the moment if anyone remembers the pics of my collection on the old AA forum. While mine isn't as focused as Mark's, it's start to rival his, lol. Long answer short, too many to narrow down.

Posted 14 December 2006 - 01:03 PM

Thanks to DST Trek Collector and Jules, I've started a thread on eBay handles and moved JMW326's bad eBay experience over to the Master Feedback section of the forum. So if you care to share your handle, like the feedback thread, it will be added to a list. Same thing in the bad eBayer's list, put down a terrible or wonderful experience with the rest of the group. I can't speak for everyone else, but I find this helpful when I'm looking for something. Big thanks again to DTC, Jules and JMW326 for their contributions to the forum.

#2 JMW326

JMW326

If I don't have it, they never made one.

• Members
  • 4,836 posts

Posted 14 December 2006 - 01:54 PM

But if I give you all my ebay handle, how I am I suppossed to swoop in at the last minute and win everything without you knowing? Just kidding, I would never do that biggrin.gif .

#3 The_Donster

The_Donster

If I don't have it, It's on preorder.

• Members
  • 2,198 posts
  • Interests:OMG!! Clearly my hobby is getting away from me at the moment if anyone remembers the pics of my collection on the old AA forum. While mine isn't as focused as Mark's, it's start to rival his, lol. Long answer short, too many to narrow down.

Posted 14 December 2006 - 02:38 PM

...or would he huh.gif I don't know gang, sounds a little fishy to me tongue.gif

#4 Gothneo

Gothneo

Knows Paul Bunyan

• Members
  • 5,753 posts

Posted 18 December 2006 - 11:27 PM

Well, statistically speaking your odds are better at winning if you do just that.

I saw some stats on when people bid ploted against the win rate. it's better than 60% if you wait toill the last min.

#5 JulesLuvsShinzon

JulesLuvsShinzon

Will work for toys.

• Members
  • 1,101 posts
  • Interests:Collecting Art Asylum 7" Star trek action figures.

Star trek & writing fan fiction.

Posted 19 December 2006 - 05:32 AM

^^^That's happened to us several times ~ outbid at the very last minute! tongue.gif

#6 pickard

pickard

Yes the Troi figures hair worries me.

• Members
  • 958 posts

Posted 19 December 2006 - 06:44 AM

QUOTE(Gothneo @ Dec 19 2006, 12:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, statistically speaking your odds are better at winning if you do just that.

I saw some stats on when people bid ploted against the win rate. it's better than 60% if you wait toill the last min.

That's what I normally do. Considering people use sniper services to automatically do the same thing, it's the only way to compete.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users