Ding, dong The_Donster's back...

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 The_Donster

The_Donster

If I don't have it, It's on preorder.

• Members
  • 2,198 posts
  • Interests:OMG!! Clearly my hobby is getting away from me at the moment if anyone remembers the pics of my collection on the old AA forum. While mine isn't as focused as Mark's, it's start to rival his, lol. Long answer short, too many to narrow down.

Posted 06 November 2006 - 06:56 PM

OK gang, some of you noticed that I was a little MIA for a bit with some personal issues. All that's been resolved and a big thank you to all that wished me well here and via e-mail wink.gif While I won't go into details on the matter, just know my attention was needed here on the homefront biggrin.gif I did check in from time to time and do things behind the scenes sort of speak with the other forum staff. But my posting was a little sporadic at best and I truly missed everyone. So now you should be noticing me a little bit more in the forum now that my "honey do" list is either smaller or being blown off entirely laugh.gif Hopefully everyone will appreciate my presence, because your kind of stuck with me tongue.gif

#2 FHC

FHC

Owner

• Owner
  • 4,495 posts

Posted 06 November 2006 - 07:06 PM

You were gone? Really? I hadn't noticed. It's not like I missed you at all, and if I'm not telling the truth, may I be struck down.

"Frying pan comes from nowhere and and hits his head."

Oh yeah, (rubs head) you were gone, (makes it up onto his hands and knees) that's right (tries to stand up) I remember (falls back down) how silly of me ( lies on floor and sucks thumb).

#3 slayerone76

slayerone76

Guinan's love slave!

• Members
  • 2,718 posts
  • Interests:Stately playboy by day ... profitable pimp by night. I like to watch movies, listen to music, go out ... friends ... food ... all the essentials of life.

Posted 06 November 2006 - 07:20 PM

OH MAN! The way the title read on the front page made it look like The_Donster was gonna be taken down by a small girl from Kansas wearing some ruby studded, yet quite stylish, shoes! <wipes sweat from forehead> Glad I was mistaken! <then scrunches brow a bit and wonders if Artistix knows who I am talking about tongue.gif >

Good to see you back in action Don!

#4 UFP-1701

UFP-1701

Once upon a time...

• Members
  • 665 posts

Posted 06 November 2006 - 07:31 PM

Damn, I am glad you are back, I have been dealing with these rowdy members, having to crack heads, toss people out, suspend some, ban others... huh.gif

No Wait, that was my Prop Forum.... laugh.gif

Welcome Back Don!!!! spock2.gif

#5 The_Donster

The_Donster

• Members
  • 2,198 posts
  • Interests:OMG!! Clearly my hobby is getting away from me at the moment if anyone remembers the pics of my collection on the old AA forum. While mine isn't as focused as Mark's, it's start to rival his, lol. Long answer short, too many to narrow down.

Posted 06 November 2006 - 08:23 PM

Well, you'll be seeing me more over there starting tomorrow Roger, so rest your ban finger laugh.gif Oh, and Mark, please stay down, I don't think you can take another crack to the head tongue.gif

#6 FHC

FHC

Owner

• Owner
  • 4,495 posts

Posted 06 November 2006 - 08:56 PM

I'm sorry who are you again? There seems to be a ringing in my ears. I think that I will go and lay in the corner again.

#7 knightone

knightone

• Members
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 06 November 2006 - 09:40 PM

Argh, he's back. Party's over. biggrin.gif

#8 JMW326

JMW326

If I don't have it, they never made one.

• Members
  • 4,836 posts

Posted 07 November 2006 - 08:49 AM

Good to see you back Donster, It just isn't the same around here without you.

#9 Gothneo

Gothneo

Knows Paul Bunyan

• Members
  • 5,753 posts

Posted 07 November 2006 - 09:35 AM

Welcome Back Don!

#10 Captain Kidd

Captain Kidd

Rick & Pat know me by name.

• Members
  • 394 posts

Posted 10 November 2006 - 06:36 AM

Good to have you back Don. You have been missed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users