• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Kyle_C_Haight

Kyle_C_Haight

I dream about Toys

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 04:21 PM

I recently built this ship, but, for whatever reason, it won't stay on the display stand. Has anyone else who's built this ship encountered a similar problem or know of a solution for it (short of gluing the ship to the stand)?

Thanks.

#2 Commodore Kor'Tar

Commodore Kor'Tar

The Great Tribble Hunter

• Members
  • 2,415 posts
  • Interests:Playmates figures and ships (90s era), Art Asylum and DST figures and ships , Galoob figures and micro machines .

Posted 19 June 2009 - 11:18 PM

QUOTE (Kyle_C_Haight @ Jun 19 2009, 05:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I recently built this ship, but, for whatever reason, it won't stay on the display stand. Has anyone else who's built this ship encountered a similar problem or know of a solution for it (short of gluing the ship to the stand)?

Thanks.

I built that one about a decade ago or so , and if I recall correctly the stand itself has a flat tab that slides into a square hole on the underside of the engineering hull , correct? And the bottom of the stand looks more or less like a puffy delta sheild? Make sure the point of the delta on the base in pointing forward , place the ship square hole in the engineering hull over the square peg then slide the ship onto the flat peg . That should do it for you .

#3 Kyle_C_Haight

Kyle_C_Haight

I dream about Toys

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 12:06 AM

QUOTE (Commodore Kor'Tar @ Jun 20 2009, 01:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I built that one about a decade ago or so , and if I recall correctly the stand itself has a flat tab that slides into a square hole on the underside of the engineering hull , correct? And the bottom of the stand looks more or less like a puffy delta sheild? Make sure the point of the delta on the base in pointing forward , place the ship square hole in the engineering hull over the square peg then slide the ship onto the flat peg . That should do it for you .

Worked like a charm. Thanks. biggrin.gif

#4 Commodore Kor'Tar

Commodore Kor'Tar

The Great Tribble Hunter

• Members
  • 2,415 posts
  • Interests:Playmates figures and ships (90s era), Art Asylum and DST figures and ships , Galoob figures and micro machines .

Posted 20 June 2009 - 04:19 AM

QUOTE (Kyle_C_Haight @ Jun 20 2009, 01:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Worked like a charm. Thanks. biggrin.gif

No problemo! smile.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users