Photo

Hot Toys 1/6 Roadblock figure

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 JMW326

JMW326

If I don't have it, they never made one.

• Members
  • 4,836 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 08:45 AM

The next addition to my collection comes from the world of GI Joe. I know I know the first movie was pretty horrible but I really enjoyed the second one. That was largely due to The Rock being in it as Roadblock. I don't care what you say. The Rock usually makes everything fun.

With several of us being HT and 1/6 collectors I wonder if we should just start a Hot Toys collectors thread.

So here is my Hot Toys 1/6 scale Roadblock figure.

1392388260_zps9a5165b6.jpg

1392388277_zps07ddc34f.jpg

#2 Prometheus

Prometheus

If I don't have it, It's on preorder.

• Members
  • 2,137 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 11:39 AM

Wow.... I didn't see the movie but I have to agree that the Rock makes everything more fun.... Looks just like him!!! That's awesome!!!

#3 JMW326

JMW326

• Members
  • 4,836 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 11:44 AM

Thanks. I am really impressed with him and the amount of gear they gave him. Its all in all a great figure.

As for the movies, I would honestly say skip the first Joe movie and just watch the second one. The first one was horrible but the second one was fun and more like the GI Joe that I know and love.

#4 Jay K

Jay K

It's not a disease it's a hobby.

• Members
  • 1,914 posts
  • Interests:Music, Star Trek, and gaming.

Posted 14 February 2014 - 12:55 PM

That first picture, I can almost 'smell' him! ;) Hope you guys get the reference in this instance. lol

Amazing figure though, Hot Toys really are unbelievable. As a random aside, I'd love to see them team up with ThreeA, the reason being is because Hot Toys make the best faces (not to be crude, but any 'flesh' parts), and ThreeA make the best miniature costumes/clothes I've ever seen.

#5 JMW326

JMW326

• Members
  • 4,836 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 02:15 PM

Yeah that second pic didnt come our great. It was early this morning and I had to use the flash. I will get a better one of them all together later.

ThreeA does make some amazing clothing. That would be cool if they teamed up with HT.

Oh and yeah... I smell what he's cooking.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users