• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 BadBunnyMike

BadBunnyMike

Wishes He had Spots

• Members
  • 2,233 posts

Posted 03 November 2008 - 04:38 AM

That has some free time on their hands? Would you be willing to type up the bios on the backs of the cards for me? I want to add them to the Reference site but I dont have access to mine to do it myself.

Thanks a million!!!

-Mike

#2 Gordo

Gordo

Tracking number maniac

• Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 03 November 2008 - 06:32 AM

QUOTE (BadBunnyMike @ Nov 3 2008, 05:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That has some free time on their hands? Would you be willing to type up the bios on the backs of the cards for me? I want to add them to the Reference site but I dont have access to mine to do it myself.

Thanks a million!!!

-Mike

Hi, Mike:

I just wanted to say that I have seen your requests for help and, although I have many of the figures (and supporting materials) that you're looking for, it's the "free time" to photograph them (or type them up) that I'm lacking. ;-)

#3 FHC

FHC

Owner

• Owner
  • 4,495 posts

Posted 03 November 2008 - 01:00 PM

Let me see what I might be able to do to help you.

#4 BadBunnyMike

BadBunnyMike

Wishes He had Spots

• Members
  • 2,233 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 02:44 AM

QUOTE (Gordo @ Nov 3 2008, 04:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi, Mike:

I just wanted to say that I have seen your requests for help and, although I have many of the figures (and supporting materials) that you're looking for, it's the "free time" to photograph them (or type them up) that I'm lacking. ;-)

Yeah I understand what ya mean, I just don't have access to like 90% of the figures I have of I would do it myself ya know. Rene had given me permission to use whatever I needed from his site, but AOL beat me to it, and revamping the site isn't as easy as I thought it would be. Most of the pictures on the old site are SO small and crappy that I don't want to use them again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users