• Please log in to reply
125 replies to this topic

#1 WORF22

WORF22

It's not a disease it's a hobby.

• Members
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 09:04 AM

be for I moved I had started to build the bridge of the defiant. I made my own defiant chair about 10 years ago but never did finish it. I got happy when I found out dst was going to release one and then so sad when they cancelled it . so I went back to the one I made. the one on the left is mine the one on the right is P.M. the base of the P.M. is longer but my chair is bigger. On the port side entrance/exit door you will see a star fleet weapons locker that holds 6 type 2 phasers. (tng/ds9/voy)

#2 WORF22

WORF22

• Members
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 09:05 AM

#3 WORF22

WORF22

• Members
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 09:05 AM

#4 Samwise Gamgee

Samwise Gamgee

Rick & Pat know me by name.

• Members
  • 339 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 10:08 AM

Wow, that is really coming along nicely! Excellent job so far!
It's so cool to see a brand new bridge being attempted. Can't wait to see it finished. smile.gif

#5 Commodore Kor'Tar

Commodore Kor'Tar

The Great Tribble Hunter

• Members
  • 2,415 posts
  • Interests:Playmates figures and ships (90s era), Art Asylum and DST figures and ships , Galoob figures and micro machines .

Posted 16 April 2010 - 11:24 AM

Wow! That's awesome! I love to see it when we trek fans get creative! biggrin.gif

#6 LocutusOfTuborg

LocutusOfTuborg

Master of the pre order.

• Members
  • 468 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 12:54 PM

That's really awesome!

Looking forward to finished bridge. smile.gif

LoT

#7 WORF22

WORF22

• Members
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 02:54 PM

just as soon as i get done with all the unpacking i will get back on this one.

#8 DavAnthony

DavAnthony

Rick & Pat know me by name.

• Members
  • 389 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 06:15 PM

Looks Great! I love the work you've got done so far.

Also I did the same thing with my Sisko couldn't stand him on the smaller body so he got Rikers. Seemed to fit better

#9 Alex

Alex

Yes the Troi figures hair worries me.

• Members
  • 926 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 01:52 PM

Worf, that is one really sweet bridge you're working on there; keep up the good work. smile.gif I absolutely love the fact that you're building it out of wood (rather than cardboard,) and that you've managed to include the weapons locker. The additional attention to detail is always nice. In any case, you have an awesome bridge, and I look forward to seeing more of your photos. I can't wait to see when your bridge is finished. Now if only DST would take notes here; this is how a bridge set should look if any toy company attempts one ever again--no "play mats," no missing walls, but an actual bridge set. Again WORF22, keep up the good work. smile.gif

#10 WORF22

WORF22

• Members
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 02:57 PM

QUOTE (Alex @ Jun 28 2010, 07:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Worf, that is one really sweet bridge you're working on there; keep up the good work. smile.gif I absolutely love the fact that you're building it out of wood (rather than cardboard,) and that you've managed to include the weapons locker. The additional attention to detail is always nice. In any case, you have an awesome bridge, and I look forward to seeing more of your photos. I can't wait to see when your bridge is finished. Now if only DST would take notes here; this is how a bridge set should look if any toy company attempts one ever again--no "play mats," no missing walls, but an actual bridge set. Again WORF22, keep up the good work. smile.gif

thanks man. I recently moved so I haven't had time to do much more then what you see in the pics but I do plan on finishing her up asap. I have a list of works in prog. that I would like to get done first and have bin like my Duras sisters, Nog, Kira in red,BLT. now that I have done figs I want to finish my BSG Viper & I need to put more fiber glass on my 302. she took some damage in the move need to build new wings. but as soon as my viper is done I will get back on the Defiant.

#11 dukeman3ca

dukeman3ca

Lives in the city on the edge of forever

• Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 09:51 PM

QUOTE (WORF22 @ Jun 30 2010, 04:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
thanks man. I recently moved so I haven't had time to do much more then what you see in the pics but I do plan on finishing her up asap. I have a list of works in prog. that I would like to get done first and have bin like my Duras sisters, Nog, Kira in red,BLT. now that I have done figs I want to finish my BSG Viper & I need to put more fiber glass on my 302. she took some damage in the move need to build new wings. but as soon as my viper is done I will get back on the Defiant.

Nice,
you should tackle voyager next.

#12 WORF22

WORF22

• Members
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 02:38 PM

QUOTE (dukeman3ca @ Jul 22 2010, 03:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nice,
you should tackle voyager next.

lol. as much as i like Voyager i still have some things i need to get done first, like my Viper she is #1 on the list now. after her i was going to fix up my f302 but i think i am going to be finishing up my wait for it.......... scaled puddle jumper. some of you should remember the small one i did so after i am done with the viper she is up. And on top of all that the only fig i have is my cus blt. i need more figs for Voyager first.

#13 dukeman3ca

dukeman3ca

• Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 09:03 AM

QUOTE (WORF22 @ Jul 22 2010, 04:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lol. as much as i like Voyager i still have some things i need to get done first, like my Viper she is #1 on the list now. after her i was going to fix up my f302 but i think i am going to be finishing up my wait for it.......... scaled puddle jumper. some of you should remember the small one i did so after i am done with the viper she is up. And on top of all that the only fig i have is my cus blt. i need more figs for Voyager first.

Where abouts did u get the lcars displays

#14 WORF22

WORF22

• Members
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 09:47 AM

QUOTE (dukeman3ca @ Jul 26 2010, 03:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Where abouts did u get the lcars displays

I have accumulated a ton of Lacars over the years so it was just a matter of importing them in to Adobe and scaling them. I did make changes to some of them, putting in what I wanted to see on the display. you can find Voyager Lcars online if you need them.

#15 dukeman3ca

dukeman3ca

• Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 01:36 PM

QUOTE (WORF22 @ Jul 26 2010, 11:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have accumulated a ton of Lacars over the years so it was just a matter of importing them in to Adobe and scaling them. I did make changes to some of them, putting in what I wanted to see on the display. you can find Voyager Lcars online if you need them.

Cool
Do you know specifically where by chance?

#16 WORF22

WORF22

• Members
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 02:06 PM

QUOTE (dukeman3ca @ Jul 26 2010, 08:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Cool
Do you know specifically where by chance?

try this site

http://www.lcarscom.net/

#17 Iron-Cow

Iron-Cow

I know what a Pog is.

• Members
  • 117 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 06:38 PM

Just now discovering this thread... LOVING what I've seen so far. Looks amazing! Have you made any more progress since the initial batch of pics?

I'm on a huge DS9 kick lately, and really love seeing all the customs..

#18 WORF22

WORF22

• Members
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 07:12 AM

QUOTE (Iron-Cow @ Mar 14 2011, 01:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just now discovering this thread... LOVING what I've seen so far. Looks amazing! Have you made any more progress since the initial batch of pics?

I'm on a huge DS9 kick lately, and really love seeing all the customs..

unfortunately the bridge did not travel well to the new apt. I think all but 1/2 a wall got crushed but the chair is doing fine. lol I am considering redoing it but my new apt is much smaller and I have about 5 (WIP) ships that are big so for now I not going to be doing much more then fixing up the chair so I can cast it I know some people would like one of there own.

#19 Wildcard

Wildcard

Yes the Troi figures hair worries me.

• Members
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 12:02 AM

I hope you continue on this project. Did you consider doing the "new" Defiant bridge that was seen in the last few episodes of the series? They added a security display that we see Odo manning in the battle of Cardassia Prime in place of the small situation table.

I'd also love to see someone try to do a DS9 OPS as well. smile.gif

#20 WORF22

WORF22

• Members
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 08:13 AM

QUOTE (Wildcard @ Mar 27 2011, 06:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I hope you continue on this project. Did you consider doing the "new" Defiant bridge that was seen in the last few episodes of the series? They added a security display that we see Odo manning in the battle of Cardassia Prime in place of the small situation table.
I'd also love to see someone try to do a DS9 OPS as well. smile.gif

I did but I like the commend chair consoles on the NX-74205 more then the ones on the NCC-75633.

if you lived near me I would help you build one.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users