I Guess I Should Reintroduce Myself...

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 TheHSBR

TheHSBR

Mirror Universe Moderator

• Global Moderators
  • 3,621 posts
  • Interests:This will be quite the list...Star Trek, Star Wars, wrestling, He-Man, comic books, GI Joe, video games, and most of all collecting action figures!

Posted 17 September 2018 - 04:32 PM

So its been a while since I've visited these parts.  I left a few years back after it seemed like the DST series of action figures dried up.  I had a bunch of other stuff going on as well which included reigniting one of the oldest roller coaster websites on the internet.  Five years later and tons of work and that site has established itself as one of the go to places for roller coaster news online and on YouTube.  So the roller coaster season just happens to be winding down and in the mail I get two new fantastic pieces of plastic made by McFarlane Toys.  In addition, DST announces fully articulated 2009 Trek figures!  Obviously I couldn't just sit back and open the figures and stay silent.  I had the need to give my opinion on them, just like I did so many moons ago.  So in short, I hope to be around more often and hope to produce some good reviews again of the action figures. I missed talking Trek with you all and look forward to the discussions!!

Andy

#2 JMW326

JMW326

If I don't have it, they never made one.

• Members
  • 4,836 posts

Posted 17 September 2018 - 04:45 PM

Welcome back Andy.

#3 Damon1984

Damon1984

I know what a Pog is.

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 18 September 2018 - 12:28 PM

Sounds like your life has lately been...

... a roller coaster

*puts on sunglasses*

yeaaaaaaaaaaa!

Sorry. Could not resist. ;) Hello and welcome back :)

#4 VulcanFanatic

VulcanFanatic

Leonard Nimoy fan

• Members
  • 3,165 posts

Posted 19 September 2018 - 04:12 AM

Welcome back!

#5 bgiles73

bgiles73

Will work for toys.

• Members
  • 1,186 posts
  • Interests:"Are you sure it isn't time for a colorful metaphor?"

Posted 29 January 2022 - 09:46 PM

Im not really sure whos running the board here now, but how would a new person go about becoming a member of the forums here? I have referred a few new potential members here and Im not sure how to register here. Its been a long time!

#6 TheHSBR

TheHSBR

Mirror Universe Moderator

• Global Moderators
  • 3,621 posts
  • Interests:This will be quite the list...Star Trek, Star Wars, wrestling, He-Man, comic books, GI Joe, video games, and most of all collecting action figures!

Posted 02 February 2022 - 04:24 PM

Is it the security check thing that is not allowing entrance?  That seemed to be the hangup when I tried to create a new account.  I just wanted to make sure. 

I only have moderation powers over content, I cant change the forum settings.  My best guess is that the forums themselves are outdated and it needs to be switched to a newer version which would probably change pricing. 

I just dont see any options from my side to bypass the security check. Sorry.

I know it sucks, but if there are that many new people interested, would setting up a discord server be an idea?  It seems like that is the place most forums are migrating to anyway?

#7 Morgan

Morgan

I can stop I just don't want to.

• Members
  • 743 posts

Posted 20 August 2022 - 02:39 PM

This issue is perhaps worth another look, since new figures are weeks away from stores.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users