Gallery Issues?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 LadyHarkness

LadyHarkness

Toys before the light bill.

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • Interests:Everything sci-fi, writing, drawing, movies, reading, singing(badly I might add), running, RPG, LARP, cosplay, cons,gaming, music, and kidney thieving? And Farscape. How can I forget Farscape?

Posted 03 August 2014 - 01:57 PM

I don't know if anyone else had this issue, but every time I try to create an album in the members gallery, the page locks up. All the other pages I have open continue to run just fine. A window pops up and tells me to enter the album name and description and when I do and press enter, the window just stays there and refreshing doesn't seem to help. Is anyone else having this issue or did I just happen to stumble into some momentary glitch (which would be my luck). Anyways, this attempt may or may not have spawned duplicate albums, for that I apologize as that was not my intention. I will check the site and double check. So, I just fixed my camera, and snapped some photos of some very friendly Star Trek action figures and thought I would post 'em up in the gallery and failed. I will try again another day. They are works in progress, so it really isn't a huge thing. While on the topic though (and in the case of evil mirror, mirror universe gallery album duplicates), is there a way to delete our own albums  we create or is that an administrative thing? Sorry I ramble on like I have ADHD, I just wanted to see if anyone was having the same thing happen to them.

Live Long and Prosper,

LadyHarkness

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users