• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Chris

Chris

I dream about Toys

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 04:33 AM

Hey, thought i would share a few of my pictures of my B'Elanna Torres figure that i had made by a professional figure maker.

#2 Gothneo

Gothneo

Knows Paul Bunyan

• Members
  • 5,753 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 07:41 AM

Nice customs.

Looks like they used a number of bodies, Nem Troi, Stargate Carter, Stargate Vala.

Did he just make one head and then cast them?

Seems the Vala Arms are a bit white, and I'm not sure he captured the chin just right, but they all look great!

#3 Chris

Chris

I dream about Toys

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 07:52 AM

QUOTE(Gothneo @ Aug 15 2007, 07:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nice customs.

Looks like they used a number of bodies, Nem Troi, Stargate Carter, Stargate Vala.

Did he just make one head and then cast them?

Seems the Vala Arms are a bit white, and I'm not sure he captured the chin just right, but they all look great!

Yes he just made the one head, scuplted it and cast it in plastic resin, then painted it. I just put the Torres head on different bodies for fun, the real figure is the Torres u see with the FC Uniform, the others are just for fun. Personally i dont think there is any part of his custom that doesn't look right, he has done an amazing job, and his talants could give DST a run for their money!

You can check out his work here - http://darrencarnall.blogspot.com/

#4 ECH

ECH

Newforce is my home page.

• Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 01:21 PM

It's great work. I hope to do my own Voyager customs (well simple head swaps and repaints) with the crew by putting them in the Nem uniforms when DST eventually gets around to Voyager. But I couldn't create a B'Elanna head from scratch. It shows me what's possible though, if I can produce something near the quality of yours I'd be very happy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users