Photo

series 3 set sold out at NFC and DST Yay!!!

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#61 BStu

BStu

Tracking number maniac

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 22 March 2007 - 09:19 AM

I do think if DST can give us set pieces, that would go a long way towards making up for the lack of playsets. I still don't see it happening, but if we can get the Helm and Ops chairs, the pool table in engineering, etc., it'll allow for some great display options while also giving some crucial building blocks for anyone keen on building their own playset.

#62 The_Donster

The_Donster

If I don't have it, It's on preorder.

• Members
  • 2,198 posts
  • Interests:OMG!! Clearly my hobby is getting away from me at the moment if anyone remembers the pics of my collection on the old AA forum. While mine isn't as focused as Mark's, it's start to rival his, lol. Long answer short, too many to narrow down.

Posted 22 March 2007 - 12:32 PM

QUOTE(LwaxanaLover @ Mar 13 2007, 04:32 PM) View Post
I've noticed that the Data/Barclay/Lore sets are now sold out from DST's store and Rick's place while the Riker/Worf sets are still there after all of this time. Do yall think that this means that our line is finally picking up some steam and starting to get more popular? Maybe the days of hearing about DST's "declining sales" are coming to an end!!! Maybe Trek is gaining momentum once again and DST's hard work is starting to pay off!!! Maybe we're beginning a "trek" through another long toy line! Who knows by next year maybe we will see people complaining everywhere because they missed "Tapestry Picard" and "red Data" as they didn't anticipate the success of a new Trek toy line biggrin.gif I'm growing more and more optimistic about this. Thoughts? LL

Hey, I just wanted to remind folks what this thread was about, since I forgot myself and had to go back and grab the first post laugh.gif tongue.gif While I know that topics can veer off course from time to time and lead to something else wink.gif Let's try and get the topic back on course or start another thread out of respect for the authors of these threads smile.gif This has been a public service announcement. We now return you to your regularly scheduled thread already in progess: Series 3 set sold out at NFC and DST, Yay!!! biggrin.gif

#63 LwaxanaLover

LwaxanaLover

Lives in the city on the edge of forever

• Members
  • 171 posts

Posted 23 March 2007 - 01:45 PM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users