Marvel Legends

• Please log in to reply
133 replies to this topic

#121 The_Donster

The_Donster

If I don't have it, It's on preorder.

• Members
  • 2,198 posts
  • Interests:OMG!! Clearly my hobby is getting away from me at the moment if anyone remembers the pics of my collection on the old AA forum. While mine isn't as focused as Mark's, it's start to rival his, lol. Long answer short, too many to narrow down.

Posted 16 December 2008 - 11:58 AM

You know, the one that I'm digging the more I see is the X-Force Wolverine. Sure, he's just a repaint of an existing figure, but he really pops out. I know how you feel Pickard, I have the UJ too, but I'm still on the fence if I need to put the RULK away unsure.gif I'll most likely get Spiral, to go alongside my MOJO, but unless I find someone who actually wants the other figures or they go on sale, I'm not too interested in picking up the rest of the wave. I've already got more than one black Spidey and the only one that pops out at me now is the Spectacular Spiderman Animated one.

#122 Sgt. Stinky

Sgt. Stinky

Rick & Pat know me by name.

• Members
  • 347 posts
  • Interests:Star Trek, Indiana Jones, Friends and especially Family

Posted 04 August 2009 - 12:42 PM

Fyi if anyone is still getting MLs Walmart just got a boatload of the Nemesis and Ares waves in today. I mean alot. The pegs were overflowing. So check your local Wally Worlds.

#123 reverie

reverie

Dances with Toys

• Members
  • 1,321 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 12:50 PM

Thanks! I've never seen Nemesis yet... off to WalMart in 2 1/2 hours!!

Faster- work clock- faster! wink.gif

#124 Jedigreedo

Jedigreedo

Dances with Toys

• Members
  • 1,443 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 02:06 PM

I'm hoping to go to a Wal-Mart today that has been known to sell ML - the last one I went to only had a lone yellow DareDevil. At least they're showing up, though. Cool to hear the Ares wave is showing up as well, I'd like to get Crossbones and maybe build the Ares fellow.

#125 Xon

Xon

I dream about Toys

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 02:11 PM

QUOTE (Jedigreedo @ Aug 4 2009, 04:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm hoping to go to a Wal-Mart today that has been known to sell ML - the last one I went to only had a lone yellow DareDevil. At least they're showing up, though. Cool to hear the Ares wave is showing up as well, I'd like to get Crossbones and maybe build the Ares fellow.

It's only the 4 Ares Wave figures that are re-issued with the Nemesis Wave. Human Torch, Heroes Reborn Iron Man, Spider-Man (Ben Reilly) and Ultimate War Machine.

#126 Jedigreedo

Jedigreedo

Dances with Toys

• Members
  • 1,443 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 02:15 PM

Oh, well I've been thinking about getting that Spider-Man at least. Thanks.

#127 Soongprototype

Soongprototype

I know what a Pog is.

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 02:23 PM

I realy want the regular and variant daredevils plus nova and maybe the punisher variant. glad to hear this is showing up finally.

#128 Xon

Xon

I dream about Toys

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 02:24 PM

No problem. I just didn't want you to get your hopes up for a Crossbones or Ares and be disappointed later.

#129 Jedigreedo

Jedigreedo

Dances with Toys

• Members
  • 1,443 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 02:49 PM

That's cool, I appreciate it. I'm more concerned about the Nemesis wave, to be honest; I'm trying to get both variants of DareDevil, both variants of Punisher and AXM Beast.

#130 TheHSBR

TheHSBR

Mirror Universe Moderator

• Global Moderators
  • 3,621 posts
  • Interests:This will be quite the list...Star Trek, Star Wars, wrestling, He-Man, comic books, GI Joe, video games, and most of all collecting action figures!

Posted 04 August 2009 - 02:59 PM

I was able to get all of them except Blackbolt today so if anyone sees an extra blackbolt could they please pick it up for me! I also am mainly interested in just the BAF pieces so Ill probably be just selling off the figures. If anyone is interested in those let me know!

#131 Artistix

Artistix

Trek Toy.com Member of the Month Feb 2010

• Members
  • 2,696 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 07:20 PM

Did we put in our 3 votes for the next lot of figures?

I went with Valkyrie cause she looks awesome
Voodoo dude since he looks awesome
White Phoenix because it is a Jean

And I was soo freakin stoked to finally see a 90's style Jean that isn't just some crummy figure bashed together from old molds:

Marvel Universe Series 10 Jean Grey

#132 reverie

reverie

Dances with Toys

• Members
  • 1,321 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 07:23 PM

Well, I did the round of four or so WalMarts in southern MI and came up completely empty for a night's worth of running around. sad.gif Hopefully a friend of mine has better luck above Detroit later on.

#133 JonWes

JonWes

New Forceaholic

• Members
  • 762 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 06:39 AM

I can't believe the Nemesis wave is finally out... what has it been... two years since it was first announced? I mostly just want Beast, Nova and Black Bolt... maybe Tigra. I hope I can luck out today.

#134 Soongprototype

Soongprototype

I know what a Pog is.

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 09:51 AM

QUOTE (TheHSBR @ Aug 4 2009, 03:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I was able to get all of them except Blackbolt today so if anyone sees an extra blackbolt could they please pick it up for me! I also am mainly interested in just the BAF pieces so Ill probably be just selling off the figures. If anyone is interested in those let me know!

I'm not interested in the baf so i'd take red daredevil off your hands.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users