• 2,696 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 03:33 PM

QUOTE(Captain Kidd @ Mar 13 2007, 04:00 AM) View Post

And maybe if they were done, from episode "Drive"

Pilot uniform Paris
Pilot uniform Torres
Pilot uniform Kim
IPB Image IPB Image

I don't remember those uniforms...but they are very nice looking.

If I were to take a guess at Voyager sets:

Janeway S7
Janeway ponytail
Paris S7
extra - Ensign Seska

EMH - S7
Tuvok - S7
extra - Tuvix

Torres S7
Chacotay S7
Kim S7
extra - Suder

Kes - S2/3
Kes - S4
Neelix - S7
Neelix - security

Seven - blue/silver/plum/brown exclusives
Seven - Borg
Borg Queen
Ensign Wildman

To save people the 'Perhaps, but in all probability etc etc etc.'...I will just say I expect one version of each main crew member...maybe no Voyager figures at all.

#42 Hirogen

Hirogen

I can stop I just don't want to.

• Members
  • 724 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 05:25 PM

QUOTE(Artistix @ Mar 12 2007, 02:33 PM) View Post

I don't remember those uniforms...but they are very nice looking.

If I were to take a guess at Voyager sets:

Janeway S7
Janeway ponytail
Paris S7
extra - Ensign Seska

EMH - S7
Tuvok - S7
extra - Tuvix

Torres S7
Chacotay S7
Kim S7
extra - Suder

Kes - S2/3
Kes - S4
Neelix - S7
Neelix - security

Seven - blue/silver/plum/brown exclusives
Seven - Borg
Borg Queen
Ensign Wildman

To save people the 'Perhaps, but in all probability etc etc etc.'...I will just say I expect one version of each main crew member...maybe no Voyager figures at all.

Your post got me thinking...

I would love a Seska from "Worst Case Scenario"
Joe Carey
and a Vorik? is that how you spell his name?

#43 Artistix

Artistix

Trek Toy.com Member of the Month Feb 2010

• Members
  • 2,696 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 05:45 PM

QUOTE(The Green Lantern @ Mar 13 2007, 10:25 AM) View Post

I would love a Seska from "Worst Case Scenario"
Joe Carey
and a Vorik? is that how you spell his name?

I believe Vorik was the guy who wanted to mate with B'Elanna? he would be cool & simple.

As would Carey, Wildman & Ensign Seska.

Further Seska figures, the Cardassian or even the 'Worst Case' figure, would require a lot of work...but would be nice.

I doubt we'd have any hope of seeing Naomi....though I'm sure everyone else disliked her for some reason, the kids in Trek don't receive much love from the fans. biggrin.gif

IPB Image

#44 Hirogen

Hirogen

• Members
  • 724 posts

Posted 13 March 2007 - 08:04 AM

QUOTE(Artistix @ Mar 12 2007, 04:45 PM) View Post

I believe Vorik was the guy who wanted to mate with B'Elanna? he would be cool & simple.

As would Carey, Wildman & Ensign Seska.

Further Seska figures, the Cardassian or even the 'Worst Case' figure, would require a lot of work...but would be nice.

I doubt we'd have any hope of seeing Naomi....though I'm sure everyone else disliked her for some reason, the kids in Trek don't receive much love from the fans. biggrin.gif

IPB Image

I would actually prefer the Seska in her Voyager uniform from "Worst Case Scenario". They could probably just use a B'Elanna figure for that.

#45 BStu

BStu

Tracking number maniac

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 13 March 2007 - 09:46 AM

My gut instinct is that Kes and Neelix won't be paired together for a series. I'd actually regard Kes as a not completely sure thing entirely. At the least, I don't think they'll anchor a series but if released together will both be short-packed with a other crew. Maybe...

S.1 Janeway
S.7 Janeway
S.7 Kim

S.7 Seven of Nine
S.7 Chakotay
(with 7 of 9 varient)

S.7 Paris
S.7 Tuvok
(with Kes and Neelix)

S.7 Torres
S.7 EMH
(with movie uniform EMH and/or Zimmerman and/or Barclay)

I actually think the Doctor is easily the best fodder for varients. I almost want to see them release a signature Doctor in the first series and then varients for the rest of the run. ECH, Movie uni, Zimmerman hologram, DS9 Zimmerman, etc. All can be done with existing parts. Heck, you'd only need a cloth coat for the Zimmerman's.

#46 Kassle

Kassle

I know what a Pog is.

• Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 13 March 2007 - 12:29 PM

I'd like to see:

Captain Janeway
Chakotay
Tuvok
Torres
Paris
Kim
The Doctor
Seven of Nine
Kes
Neelix
Seska (in uniform should be easy enough)
Vorik (in uniform should be easy enough)
Wildman (in uniform should be easy enough)
Borg Queen
A Hirogen
A Kazon (Jah Cullah would be good)

#47 LwaxanaLover

LwaxanaLover

Lives in the city on the edge of forever

• Members
  • 171 posts

Posted 13 March 2007 - 01:03 PM

#48 Chalksquared

Chalksquared

New Forceaholic

• Members
  • 812 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing, performing (on stage), drawing, and collecting anything (24th century) Trek.

Posted 13 March 2007 - 01:56 PM

Since little Naomi Wildman wasn't saving the ship every other episode (like Wesley) I thought she was fine. I doubt we'll see a figure, mainly because that would be a new sculpt and much smaller than they are making now.

A Naomi Wildman from the episode "Shattered" is another matter entirely...

#49 FHC

FHC

Owner

• Owner
  • 4,495 posts

Posted 13 March 2007 - 06:19 PM

If they make a little Wildman figure I will stop collecting. Having my head pulled back and sugar poured down my throat would be less sugar sweet then the way that wrote that kid. Sorry that is my first and last Naomi Wildman rant on this forum.

#50 Artistix

Artistix

• Members
  • 2,696 posts

Posted 13 March 2007 - 07:03 PM

QUOTE(FHC @ Mar 14 2007, 11:19 AM) View Post

If they make a little Wildman figure I will stop collecting. Having my head pulled back and sugar poured down my throat would be less sugar sweet then the way that wrote that kid. Sorry that is my first and last Naomi Wildman rant on this forum.

Really?

I'll have to watch her episodes again.
I mainly remember her hanging out with Neelix occasionally.

I thought it was odd she had super growth in her first couple of years of life....then sorta stopped!

Those spikes on her forhead would have made for a nice birthing for Samantha Wildman!! blink.gif

#51 Mason

Mason

Master of the pre order.

• Members
  • 423 posts
  • Interests:Star Trek, Collecting Action Figures, Collecting DVD's

Posted 13 March 2007 - 08:10 PM

I'm with FHC on this one. Her appearances were incredibly vomit inducing. The less said about Wildman Jr, the better!!

#52 The_Donster

The_Donster

If I don't have it, It's on preorder.

• Members
  • 2,198 posts
  • Interests:OMG!! Clearly my hobby is getting away from me at the moment if anyone remembers the pics of my collection on the old AA forum. While mine isn't as focused as Mark's, it's start to rival his, lol. Long answer short, too many to narrow down.

Posted 13 March 2007 - 09:05 PM

Yeah, I don't see them focusing on more than core crew and some secondary aliens or characters myself. If DST were to take a chance on making a alien line work, I think this would be the line to do it in smile.gif

#53 Goro

Goro

Tracking number maniac

• Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 13 March 2007 - 09:09 PM

voyager???? run of the mill generic forehead-of-the-week aliens? No way

We need Dukat, Weyoun, Martok.. Please lets go with the original aliens, Romulans, Klingons etc before we move on generic delta quadrant aliens

naomi wildman played Kira on Reba, she had an eating disorder and then got super skinny and looked weeeeird

#54 knightone

knightone

• Members
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 13 March 2007 - 09:18 PM

I would agree that the line to try making aliens for would be DS9 rather than Voyager. DS9 had recurring alien characters, as well as characters like Kang, Kor, and Koloth. Those three would be good to do since they, in a way, tie into TOS.

#55 The_Donster

The_Donster

• Members
  • 2,198 posts
  • Interests:OMG!! Clearly my hobby is getting away from me at the moment if anyone remembers the pics of my collection on the old AA forum. While mine isn't as focused as Mark's, it's start to rival his, lol. Long answer short, too many to narrow down.

Posted 13 March 2007 - 09:40 PM

I agree with both of you on that DS9 deserves the alien treatment too, as well as Voyager. It's just a matter of whether DST is willing to take that risk? Like you Knightone, I would love for DST to do the same mix as their SG-1 line. There definately seems to be enough of us wanting some variety in the Star Trek line. But are there enough of us to warrant the sales that both DST and their partners expect? For whatever reason Star Trek seems to be a hard sale for some reason and as a fan I don't understand it. I guess that's a topic for another thread though, since this one is about Voyager variants and not DS9 or DST's business practices. Sorry for sidelining the topic, back to your regular programming already in progress biggrin.gif

#56 Artistix

Artistix

• Members
  • 2,696 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 03:30 PM

I'm not the only one who hijacks threads! biggrin.gif

#57 pickard

pickard

Yes the Troi figures hair worries me.

• Members
  • 958 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 04:13 PM

Not that I'd buy or expect to see her figure made, but Naomi Wildman never bothered me in the least.

I liked that we got births on the ship, and it wasn't like she ever upstaged a competent officer.

#58 A Chimpanzee & 2 Trainees

A Chimpanzee & 2 Trainees

• Members
  • 710 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 05:14 PM

What about "Living Witness" variants? (Closest we ever got to Voyager Mirror Universe)
They'd be uber easy for DST to do, and I was always partial to this episode. The thought of the Doctor dormant for 700 years, realizing he'd never see any of the Voyager crew again, was, to me, kindof touching, even though he was just a hologram.

and the black gloves were cool biggrin.gif

#59 knightone

knightone

• Members
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 07:09 PM

LOL! You must have missed our conversation on "Living Witness" on the previous page. wink.gif

They'd have to remove the combadges from the figures, though. Depending on how they make that part of the molds, it may not be that easy.

#60 A Chimpanzee & 2 Trainees

A Chimpanzee & 2 Trainees

• Members
  • 710 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 07:53 PM

QUOTE(knightone @ Mar 14 2007, 09:09 PM) View Post
LOL! You must have missed our conversation on "Living Witness" on the previous page. wink.gif

So I'm a little slooooow on the uptake... biggrin.gif As for the combadge..... xacto knife, just pay a couple more guys in the factory... smile.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users