Master Replicas TNG tricorder????!?!?!?

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 slayerone76

slayerone76

Guinan's love slave!

• Members
  • 2,718 posts
  • Interests:Stately playboy by day ... profitable pimp by night. I like to watch movies, listen to music, go out ... friends ... food ... all the essentials of life.

Posted 19 February 2008 - 09:56 PM

MR Tricorder Pics (w/ Assault Phaser too!)

#22 A Chimpanzee & 2 Trainees

A Chimpanzee & 2 Trainees

I can stop I just don't want to.

• Members
  • 710 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 10:08 PM

QUOTE(slayerone76 @ Feb 19 2008, 10:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Looks pretty sweet... I want it... I want it... I just can't justify to myself spending what it'll probably cost. That pretty much describes all the MR Trek products for me, actually....

#23 slayerone76

slayerone76

Guinan's love slave!

• Members
  • 2,718 posts
  • Interests:Stately playboy by day ... profitable pimp by night. I like to watch movies, listen to music, go out ... friends ... food ... all the essentials of life.

Posted 19 February 2008 - 10:23 PM

Well, I have always wanted one of these with the blinking lights and sound. Playmates version was always very cool and the Vital Technologies model is among the favorites of my collection. This though, is the ultimate. I might have to spring for it.

#24 slayerone76

slayerone76

Guinan's love slave!

• Members
  • 2,718 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 07:30 PM

The Phaser and Tricorder are up for preorder @ Master Replicas and @ BBTS.

I am picking up the tricorder only. I'll probably regret not getting it, but I am not really a prop guy. I have always wanted a nice, working tricorder though. A little later, I might try and get the TNG Phaser off of eBay to have a set.

#25 tuvok47

tuvok47

I can stop I just don't want to.

• Members
  • 651 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 10:57 AM

QUOTE(slayerone76 @ Mar 29 2008, 01:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The Phaser and Tricorder are up for preorder @ Master Replicas and @ BBTS.

I am picking up the tricorder only. I'll probably regret not getting it, but I am not really a prop guy. I have always wanted a nice, working tricorder though. A little later, I might try and get the TNG Phaser off of eBay to have a set.

You wont regret your phaser purchase. I got one recently from eBay (at less than original retail) and that thing is sweet. Heavy, too. Anybody know where I can get a holster for it, preferably one with clips on the back? Roddenbery.com has them but they appear to have a velcro backing.

The offical MR Tric description mentions lights and sounds...do we know if the buttons will make sounds when pressed? probably not...but it'd be neat

#26 slayerone76

slayerone76

Guinan's love slave!

• Members
  • 2,718 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 12:21 PM

QUOTE(tuvok47 @ Mar 30 2008, 11:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You wont regret your phaser purchase. I got one recently from eBay (at less than original retail) and that thing is sweet. Heavy, too. Anybody know where I can get a holster for it, preferably one with clips on the back? Roddenbery.com has them but they appear to have a velcro backing.

The offical MR Tric description mentions lights and sounds...do we know if the buttons will make sounds when pressed? probably not...but it'd be neat

Yeah, I hear really good things about the MR Phaser. I want a nice version of one of those too, but it will have to wait until I have cash to eBay it.

I was wondering the same thing about the buttons. I would assume there would be some that worked.

I still love my TR-107 Mark 1 Tricorder that Vital Technologies put out. The colors were awesome and the sounds were nice. It had some neat features detecting magnetic fields and light wavelengths. The display was a bit drab with bad backlighting though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users