• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#21 Stormfury_Echo

Stormfury_Echo

I can stop I just don't want to.

• Members
  • 612 posts

Posted 20 March 2007 - 10:55 AM

That sucks. If they had lost a $15 dollar figure of mine, you'd better bet that they would get an earful until the matter was resolved. I don't have the money to just be throwing it around like that.

#22 Goro

Goro

Tracking number maniac

• Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 20 March 2007 - 06:35 PM

Well I think I got a refund for everything
I just thought it was weird seeing boxes show up with figures missing but the space was still there in the boxes for them.. heh

#23 BStu

BStu

Tracking number maniac

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 21 March 2007 - 12:04 PM

QUOTE(Chalksquared @ Mar 13 2007, 04:03 PM) View Post
When my Deanna Troi figure broke, Knightone gave me an alternate address and then Chris Myers responded. His address is: mchris@diamondselecttoys.com

They responded within two days and according to UPS tracking, my new Deanna should be waiting for me at home today.
biggrin.gif

My thanks for the suggestion. This email address did work and they are mailing out the figure today. I was worried I'd need to mail them the broken figure first, so I really do appreciate that they are being so direct in responding to the problem. Guess that means when all is said and done, I'll have 3 violins and 2 Spots.

#24 bolorin

bolorin

Action figure anonymous member

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 21 March 2007 - 12:19 PM

My Geordi figure's leg fell off and I contacted and got a message from Chris at DST. He said I had to mail back the broken Geordi and the packaging and they would send me out a new one. I was surprised I had to send the broken figure in plus send the packaging. I did not have the case so I just sent the figure and I have never heard back or had a figure sent out. I recently got the Tapastry Picard and his legs are on reversed the right is on the left, left on the right, but I don't want to go through the whole mail the figure back in and wait process since I have not heard a thing from them about my Geordi figure.

#25 knightone

knightone

If I don't have it, It's on preorder.

• Members
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 21 March 2007 - 12:32 PM

I would contact Chris again about the broken figure and see if they received it. Just keep trying untill you hear back.

#26 Nighthawk

Nighthawk

Rick & Pat know me by name.

• Members
  • 319 posts

Posted 21 March 2007 - 02:12 PM

Yeah, Chris answers quite fast. He's shipping out a Elite Serpent guard because my first Col O'Neill broke on me so I bought another O'Neill only to have his right hand break right out of the package. I told him that it sucked that I needed two broken O'Neills to make one unbroken one. I asked him if I can still send for a free Elite Serpent Guard and he said he'd just send me one which was really nice of him.

#27 thecapn

thecapn

• Members
  • 307 posts

Posted 21 March 2007 - 02:13 PM

QUOTE(knightone @ Mar 21 2007, 02:32 PM) View Post
I would contact Chris again about the broken figure and see if they received it. Just keep trying untill you hear back.

That's weird that Chris didn't help you out. I recently had a Geordi with a broken arm; I put it back in its packaging, put it in the original box, took it down to Staples and sent it back. Since then, he was on vacation, or at WWLA (not sure which) last week, during which time DST ran out of stock of the Geordi's. I emailed him about it, he got right back to me and said that he had found a couple extras at the office and sent one out today. Since their office is in MD, and so am I, I'm hoping to get it by the end of the week. I'll post and let you guys know how it works out, but I've had absolutely no problems with them.

#28 bolorin

bolorin

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 22 March 2007 - 08:39 AM

I don't want to mislead anyone about Chris at DST he was very helpful and nice in his initial emails. I was just one surprised I had to mail all that back in, but mainly I am concerned that the figure I did mail back has gone missing because I have not heard from him yet since I sent it of on the 5th of March. I did do a follow up email but I figure it takes a few days to get a response back. I was venting.

#29 The_Donster

The_Donster

• Members
  • 2,198 posts
  • Interests:OMG!! Clearly my hobby is getting away from me at the moment if anyone remembers the pics of my collection on the old AA forum. While mine isn't as focused as Mark's, it's start to rival his, lol. Long answer short, too many to narrow down.

Posted 22 March 2007 - 12:26 PM

Hey gang, something to keep in mind is there have been alot of con's recently. Which is probable why Chris might be a little late when it comes to getting back to folks. Not making excuses for DST, just giving everyone a heads up. I also wanted to let you know that DST said the easiest way to get ahold of them was via e-mail. I know this isn't the best solution, but someone should be getting back to you. Once you do this and don't hear back from DST, send me a pm with all the information and I'll see what I can do on my end.

#30 jason

jason

Knows the way to Eden

• Members
  • 137 posts

Posted 24 March 2007 - 06:15 AM

Has anyone got a regular season 7 Data from them recently.

I got my wave yesterday and Datas head was off in the package so I need to get one MOC so I ordered through them. Just wondering if anyone has got one in the past few weeks from them.

#31 Vreenak

Vreenak

Toys before the light bill.

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 24 March 2007 - 08:03 PM

I ordered TNG wave 3 and was sent an extra Geordi instead of Lore. I contacted customer service, they sent me the Lore figure and never asked for/charged me for the extra Geordi. Real fast turnaround too.

#32 Zapp Brannigan

Zapp Brannigan

I dream about Toys

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 11:55 PM

I didn't order directly from DST, but the case pack from DST which was suppose to contain 4x Season 7 Data(s), 3x Season 7 La Forge and the 1x limited Barclay came with 4x Season 7 La Forge, 3 Exclusive Lore and 1x Season 7 Data. NO Barclay, and 3x Lore(s) which weren't even suppose to be included, talk about a mix up.

#33 Chalksquared

Chalksquared

New Forceaholic

• Members
  • 812 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing, performing (on stage), drawing, and collecting anything (24th century) Trek.

Posted 28 March 2007 - 08:39 AM

QUOTE(Zapp Brannigan @ Mar 28 2007, 01:55 AM) View Post
I didn't order directly from DST, but the case pack from DST which was suppose to contain 4x Season 7 Data(s), 3x Season 7 La Forge and the 1x limited Barclay came with 4x Season 7 La Forge, 3 Exclusive Lore and 1x Season 7 Data. NO Barclay, and 3x Lore(s) which weren't even suppose to be included, talk about a mix up.

And did you call them?

#34 startrekfiero

startrekfiero

The card is maxed out.

• Members
  • 248 posts

Posted 10 April 2007 - 12:59 PM

Title pretty much says it all.

Thanks smile.gif

Steve

#35 The_Donster

The_Donster

• Members
  • 2,198 posts
  • Interests:OMG!! Clearly my hobby is getting away from me at the moment if anyone remembers the pics of my collection on the old AA forum. While mine isn't as focused as Mark's, it's start to rival his, lol. Long answer short, too many to narrow down.

Posted 10 April 2007 - 01:16 PM

QUOTE(The_Donster @ Mar 22 2007, 11:26 AM) View Post
Hey gang, something to keep in mind is there have been alot of con's recently. Which is probable why Chris might be a little late when it comes to getting back to folks. Not making excuses for DST, just giving everyone a heads up. I also wanted to let you know that DST said the easiest way to get ahold of them was via e-mail. I know this isn't the best solution, but someone should be getting back to you. Once you do this and don't hear back from DST, send me a pm with all the information and I'll see what I can do on my end.

QUOTE(startrekfiero @ Apr 10 2007, 11:59 AM) View Post
Does anyone have DST's phone number?
Title pretty much says it all.

Thanks smile.gif

Steve

I just wanted to let folks know that I merged 3 seperate threads together to form this one wink.gif Sorry, but all of them had to do in one shape or form with trouble when it came to DST and I didn't see the point in all these threads on the same subject. Hopefully you understand where this is coming from, if you don't, please feel free to contact me or anyone else on the senior staff smile.gif Steve, welcome to the forum. I'm not sure if the phone number was posted here or not, but in my post above there is a direct link to DST's Customer Service e-mail. According to DST, that is the best way to get ahold of someone. Keep in mind that you probable won't get a answer right away, but if they don't get ahold of you in 3 days, send them another e-mail. When you do that, send me your information and what your problem is and I'll see if I can get a answer for you on my end biggrin.gif Once again, welcome to the forum.

#36 thecapn

thecapn

• Members
  • 307 posts

Posted 10 April 2007 - 01:26 PM

QUOTE(thecapn @ Mar 21 2007, 04:13 PM) View Post
That's weird that Chris didn't help you out. I recently had a Geordi with a broken arm; I put it back in its packaging, put it in the original box, took it down to Staples and sent it back. Since then, he was on vacation, or at WWLA (not sure which) last week, during which time DST ran out of stock of the Geordi's. I emailed him about it, he got right back to me and said that he had found a couple extras at the office and sent one out today. Since their office is in MD, and so am I, I'm hoping to get it by the end of the week. I'll post and let you guys know how it works out, but I've had absolutely no problems with them.

Just wanted to follow up on this one. I finally got a box from DST last Thursday. Apparently, they didn't have any more Geordi's around at the time MIP, so Chris sent me a loose Geordi, sans accessories. I was a little bummed until I saw what else was in the box - a Tapestry Picard! I wouldn't have gone through the trouble of getting one myself, but it's now another addition to my MIP collection (as in, figures I got by accident or felt at one one time I needed to have then changed my mind or freebes or had-to-buy-to-get-something else)! While I would have preferred a MIP Geordi (and I actually ordered one again), I'm content.

The others in that group include: S7 Troi (opened up lavender Troi, that's the most iconic look IMHO), a AGT Picard (that I was sent by accident and decided to keep), a Riker/Troi Nemesis Two Pack (had to buy to get CoC Data), and a Nemesis Picard (for future custom fodder). Not a great list, to be sure, but this is the first one worth keeping around!

#37 bolorin

bolorin

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 10 April 2007 - 03:11 PM

QUOTE(bolorin @ Mar 22 2007, 07:39 AM) View Post
I don't want to mislead anyone about Chris at DST he was very helpful and nice in his initial emails. I was just one surprised I had to mail all that back in, but mainly I am concerned that the figure I did mail back has gone missing because I have not heard from him yet since I sent it of on the 5th of March. I did do a follow up email but I figure it takes a few days to get a response back. I was venting.

Well I still have not gotten any follow up with this. I just finally ordered a new Geordi myself, so the broken one will become extra parts. I think Chris is a bit over whelmed.

#38 Connor

Connor

Toys before the light bill.

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 10 April 2007 - 05:17 PM

QUOTE(bolorin @ Apr 10 2007, 05:11 PM) View Post
I just finally ordered a new Geordi myself, so the broken one will become extra parts.

I ordered (and received) from DST two Nemesis Geordi so I can make a USS Titan Wesley Crusher. smile.gif

#39 Chalksquared

Chalksquared

New Forceaholic

• Members
  • 812 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing, performing (on stage), drawing, and collecting anything (24th century) Trek.

Posted 10 April 2007 - 06:51 PM

QUOTE(Connor @ Apr 10 2007, 07:17 PM) View Post
I ordered (and received) from DST two Nemesis Geordi so I can make a USS Titan Wesley Crusher. smile.gif

Great idea!!!

#40 Nighthawk

Nighthawk

• Members
  • 319 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 09:59 AM

QUOTE(thecapn @ Apr 10 2007, 12:26 PM) View Post
Just wanted to follow up on this one. I finally got a box from DST last Thursday. Apparently, they didn't have any more Geordi's around at the time MIP, so Chris sent me a loose Geordi, sans accessories. I was a little bummed until I saw what else was in the box - a Tapestry Picard! I wouldn't have gone through the trouble of getting one myself, but it's now another addition to my MIP collection (as in, figures I got by accident or felt at one one time I needed to have then changed my mind or freebes or had-to-buy-to-get-something else)! While I would have preferred a MIP Geordi (and I actually ordered one again), I'm content.

The others in that group include: S7 Troi (opened up lavender Troi, that's the most iconic look IMHO), a AGT Picard (that I was sent by accident and decided to keep), a Riker/Troi Nemesis Two Pack (had to buy to get CoC Data), and a Nemesis Picard (for future custom fodder). Not a great list, to be sure, but this is the first one worth keeping around!

Lucky you...I want a Tapestry Picard but was told that the offer is over. sad.gif I also want a Nemesis Picard for custom fodder as well too but local store only has Nemesis Data.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users