• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#1 DavAnthony

DavAnthony

Rick & Pat know me by name.

• Members
  • 389 posts

Posted 03 December 2006 - 11:38 PM

I recently placed an order for the Pilot Kirk and chair set from DST website store. Instead of shipping me the figure I ordered they sent me the regular yellow shirt Kirk in his chair. I sent them an e-mail the middle of last week but haven't heard back from them. I also noticed there doesn't seem to be any phone number to get in touch with them personally.
Any suggestions would be much appreciated
Thanks
Dave

#2 knightone

knightone

If I don't have it, It's on preorder.

• Members
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 04 December 2006 - 12:22 AM

Matt's been slow with the replies lately. I'm not sure what's up. Every time I've emailed him in the past 2 or 3 months, I've had to email two or three times before finally getting a response. It used to be he would reply in a day or two. I've also had a couple of problems that are taking forever to resolve (which is why I've had to email him so much in the past couple of months or so) when the couple of times I've had problems prior to this, it's been taken care of quite quckly. I'm not sure if it's because of the holiday season or what.

#3 DavAnthony

DavAnthony

• Members
  • 389 posts

Posted 05 December 2006 - 08:01 PM

I sent another e-mail and I'll give it a couple of days. I'm surprised they don't have a telephone number to call when you have a problem.

#4 JMW326

JMW326

If I don't have it, they never made one.

• Members
  • 4,836 posts

Posted 06 December 2006 - 08:48 AM

Actualy with some of the rabid Star Trek fans on alot of the forums I have been to I am not surprised at all that there is no phone number to call. They are just defending them selves LOL.

DST usualy takes care of any trouble pretty quickly, it could just be that the holiday season is keeping them pretty busy.

#5 LwaxanaLover

LwaxanaLover

Lives in the city on the edge of forever

• Members
  • 171 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 07:58 PM

#6 The_Donster

The_Donster

• Members
  • 2,198 posts
  • Interests:OMG!! Clearly my hobby is getting away from me at the moment if anyone remembers the pics of my collection on the old AA forum. While mine isn't as focused as Mark's, it's start to rival his, lol. Long answer short, too many to narrow down.

Posted 12 March 2007 - 09:18 PM

I'll doublecheck with DST Chuck and see about a contact number or person for DST. I know that DST Matt was at Wondercon recently, that on top of NYCC, Toy Fair etc has kept DST's frequent flyer miles pretty steady wink.gif But I'll shoot them a e-mail and see who answers first laugh.gif

#7 LwaxanaLover

LwaxanaLover

• Members
  • 171 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 09:57 PM

#8 DavAnthony

DavAnthony

• Members
  • 389 posts

Posted 13 March 2007 - 09:36 AM

Forgot this thread was even still around. I had this resolved awhile back, they ended up shipping me the right figure free of charge but then that figure's head snapped off so they sent me another free of charge. I thought that was pretty nice of them. It took awhile but in the end it turned out to be alright. LwaxanaLover thanks for the information regarding where to find there number, I don't have a Tapestry Picard so I'll keep an eye out for other packages in the future.

#9 BStu

BStu

Tracking number maniac

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 13 March 2007 - 09:36 AM

I'm afraid I've had an issue with them recently, myself. I mentioned here that my S.7 Data broke shortly after I opened it. New Force directed me to contact DST about a replacement and I still haven't gotten a reply for 2 weeks. Just sent a second follow-up email today. Hope this gets a reply.

#10 LwaxanaLover

LwaxanaLover

• Members
  • 171 posts

Posted 13 March 2007 - 12:51 PM

#11 Chalksquared

Chalksquared

New Forceaholic

• Members
  • 812 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing, performing (on stage), drawing, and collecting anything (24th century) Trek.

Posted 13 March 2007 - 02:03 PM

When my Deanna Troi figure broke, Knightone gave me an alternate address and then Chris Myers responded. His address is: mchris@diamondselecttoys.com

They responded within two days and according to UPS tracking, my new Deanna should be waiting for me at home today.
biggrin.gif

#12 Picard5

Picard5

I know what a Pog is.

• Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 13 March 2007 - 06:44 PM

You know all this talk about how nice DST is with the customers I wish another company *cough*DCD*cough* could be this good.

#13 LocutusOfTuborg

LocutusOfTuborg

Master of the pre order.

• Members
  • 468 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 12:55 AM

QUOTE(DavAnthony @ Mar 13 2007, 04:36 PM) View Post

Forgot this thread was even still around. I had this resolved awhile back, they ended up shipping me the right figure free of charge but then that figure's head snapped off so they sent me another free of charge. I thought that was pretty nice of them. It took awhile but in the end it turned out to be alright. LwaxanaLover thanks for the information regarding where to find there number, I don't have a Tapestry Picard so I'll keep an eye out for other packages in the future.

Hey DavAnthony,

hope this helps... wink.gif

IPB ImageIPB Image

LoT

#14 Goro

Goro

Tracking number maniac

• Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 19 March 2007 - 06:42 PM

I've had two orders now where one came and was missing one figure, and now another order came and was missing two figures. These hurt since they're $15 plus shipping..

#15 Chalksquared

Chalksquared

New Forceaholic

• Members
  • 812 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing, performing (on stage), drawing, and collecting anything (24th century) Trek.

Posted 19 March 2007 - 07:04 PM

QUOTE(Goro @ Mar 19 2007, 08:42 PM) View Post
I've had two orders now where one came and was missing one figure, and now another order came and was missing two figures. These hurt since they're $15 plus shipping..

Did you contact DST? That's messed up!

#16 knightone

knightone

• Members
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 19 March 2007 - 07:58 PM

I've placed over a dozen orders with DST over the past year or so and I've only ever had one mistake and that was them shipping me the wrong order. They took care of it pretty quickly though, once I was able to get in touch with customer service. So just drop them a line and they should take care of it.

#17 Goro

Goro

Tracking number maniac

• Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 19 March 2007 - 09:58 PM

Well the customer service is great usually

For the first one though, he sent in a replacement order, but it got automatically canceled because they were out of stock

#18 knightone

knightone

• Members
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 19 March 2007 - 10:39 PM

How was that taken care of? Refund? Substitute?

#19 LwaxanaLover

LwaxanaLover

• Members
  • 171 posts

Posted 20 March 2007 - 12:15 AM

#20 Goro

Goro

Tracking number maniac

• Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 20 March 2007 - 02:48 AM

QUOTE(knightone @ Mar 20 2007, 04:39 AM) View Post
How was that taken care of? Refund? Substitute?

Well he reordered the missing item (a Nem Geordi) but since it was out of stock the computer canceled it, I sent him another email saying it got canceled but haven't heard back since (said he was out until the 19th) and then this weekend I got my other order missing two figs and emailed about that too

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users