Photo

Has Star Trek XI Broken the Odd Number Curse?

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

Poll: Odd Number Curse Broken? (31 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you think Star Trek XI has broken the odd number curse?

1. Yes (20 votes [64.52%])

Percentage of vote: 64.52%

2. No (10 votes [32.26%])

Percentage of vote: 32.26%

3. Undecided (1 votes [3.23%])

Percentage of vote: 3.23%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#61 JulesLuvsShinzon

JulesLuvsShinzon

Will work for toys.

• Members
  • 1,101 posts
  • Interests:Collecting Art Asylum 7" Star trek action figures.

Star trek & writing fan fiction.

Posted 25 November 2009 - 11:15 AM

QUOTE (Thomas E. Johnson @ Nov 25 2009, 01:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Perfectly sober! wink.gif And my statement was perfectly clear! spock2.gif

It was? Maybe I ought to hit the sauce bottle and see if it makes more sense when I'm drunk!! djparty.gif

#62 The_Donster

The_Donster

If I don't have it, It's on preorder.

• Members
  • 2,198 posts
  • Interests:OMG!! Clearly my hobby is getting away from me at the moment if anyone remembers the pics of my collection on the old AA forum. While mine isn't as focused as Mark's, it's start to rival his, lol. Long answer short, too many to narrow down.

Posted 25 November 2009 - 12:23 PM

I know it makes things easier for me when reading essay replies to everyone's arguments laugh.gif

#63 Gothneo

Gothneo

Knows Paul Bunyan

• Members
  • 5,753 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 04:32 PM

A co-worker and I started discussing Sci-fi movies after he saw THIS on thinkgeek.com. He soon mentioned that he had just seen the Star Trek movie last weekend (rented it for a $1 from Red Box). He also mentioned that he wasn't a fan of Star Trek and had never seen any of the previous movies or watched it on TV (he's young!) So I asked him to tell me what he thought of it... in an attempt to garner some data on what the general movie going public thinks... in the end his analysis boiled down to "A fun couple of hours, but not a movie I need to add to the collection".

He enjoyed the action, but thought the plot was weak. I'd like to say I didn't laugh out loud when he said "This guys planet gets destroyed.. he goes back in time and instead of looking up Spock and telling him 'Dude in like a 100 years your going to be 10 min late in saving my planet so do you think you could speed it up this time' he goes off trying to destroy Spocks Planet... wtf!"... but that did make me chuckle. On the plus side, he thought the characters were very interesting and well done, and the space scenes were great.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users