• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 VE Telus

VE Telus

Toys before the light bill.

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 11:16 AM

It's a different story here in Canada. The shelves are clogged with Star Trek figures at Toys'R'us and Zellers. Wal-Mart had the large-sized figures on clearance for $5 CAD for a while now, and last I checked, both large and small-sized figures are now clearanced at $3 CAD each across Canada. It doesn't bode well for the line at all; I have my doubts we'll ever see anything beyond the initial wave.

#22 Nighthawk

Nighthawk

Rick & Pat know me by name.

• Members
  • 319 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 04:40 PM

I have no idea why Playmates did what they did in Canada. The 3 3/4" figures do not come with the extra bridge pieces so the boxes look really empty. The extra parts was a selling point and they removed that. I'd say Playmates brought it upon themselves by doing this. Unfortunately, I highly doubt we'll see any of the wave 2 and up stuff here in Canada.

#23 Tiberius

Tiberius

New Forceaholic

• Members
  • 817 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 10:58 PM

I (in Canada) am considering getting the clearanced 3 3/4 figures, I don't know if I can get a whole series, I know Pike was never seen by myself. $3 might be good enough to get me to collect them. I dont know about the 6", as they will not be in any scale that I want to collect at this point.
Apparently the second wave is GOING to come WITH the missing bases, I think with an exclusive figure. They have to come through now.

#24 Sybeck1

Sybeck1

Yes the Troi figures hair worries me.

• Members
  • 1,006 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 05:02 PM

Not a single figure at the Walmart in Southaven MS.

#25 hcmv007

hcmv007

Action figure anonymous member

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 05:42 AM

Or in BR for that matter-they sold out here pretty quickly. At Toys R Us, they have a few, but mostly the 6 and 12 inch figures

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users