22 replies to this topic

#21 Wildcard

Wildcard

Yes the Troi figures hair worries me.

• Members
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 11:03 PM

QUOTE (Sovereign23 @ Jul 7 2009, 04:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Something bugs me about Playmates 2009 Enterprise; is it just me or does the new toy drains battery power very VERY fast? I've bought new Energizer batteries for it and have only been activating the lights and sound features for about 4 times a day (total 16 times), then the battery went dead...

Just wondering if this is true since my AA/DST Enterprises (NX-01, -A, -E and the new -D) still have battery juice even though theyve been played with much more than the Playmates Ent..

You might have a defective product though. I bought a battery operated ornament this past Christmas (one of those waterless snow globes) and it went through batteries very fast. One day the batteries started to feel hot and turns out the wires had been exposed behind the housing so that they kept arching each other incorrectly. Good thing I discovered it before one of the batteries exploded.

#22 SnakeDoctor

SnakeDoctor

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 07:50 PM

QUOTE (bgiles73 @ Jul 2 2009, 12:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
None of this debate about the size of the ship will make me loose any sleep. Nor will it interfere with me enjoying any of the past, present or future Trek shows. It would make for an interesting episode plot inclusion in a future episode of "The Big Bang Theory"! Man, the Shat or Leonard Nimoy need to do a guest spot on that show!

It wasn't a guest appearance ... but the BBT in which Penny gave Sheldon an autographed dinner napkin used by Leonard Nimoy was actually autographed by Nimoy for the show. I'm a fountain of useless information.

SnakeDoc

#23 TheOriginalSeriesCollector

TheOriginalSeriesCollector

I know what a Pog is.

• Members
  • 118 posts
  • Interests:Movies, music, writing &amp; collecting various things.

Posted 23 September 2009 - 09:54 AM

The original will always be my favorite of the bunch. God it's such a beauty.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users