Photo

First two seasons of TNG...is there interest?

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 Quadrotritacale

Quadrotritacale

The card is maxed out.

• Members
  • 254 posts

Posted 30 May 2009 - 09:01 PM

I wonder if the impending release of a Nurse Chapel might make a Lwaxanna more feasible? I know Majel aged like twenty years between playing the two characters and they have different hair and eye colours, but it's a start, isn't it? smile.gif

#22 Mason

Mason

Master of the pre order.

• Members
  • 423 posts
  • Interests:Star Trek, Collecting Action Figures, Collecting DVD's

Posted 01 June 2009 - 04:30 AM

I wouldn't mind them I guess. I'd like to see Tasha and Miniskirt Troi but I would honestly prefer to see the standard Voyager crew released before we get anymore TNG variants. smile.gif

#23 sallah

sallah

Herbert.

• Members
  • 1,163 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 07:31 AM

With the way things are going with Trek at DST, I'd say are chances are pretty slim, but I'd buy these in a heartbeat!

Sallah

#24 Sybeck1

Sybeck1

Yes the Troi figures hair worries me.

• Members
  • 1,006 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 09:26 AM

Would buy in a heartbeat, I like them alot more than the AGT line they put out. But minus the new Locutus, I think DST is done with TNG.

#25 ryanlb

ryanlb

Rick & Pat know me by name.

• Members
  • 325 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 11:14 AM

I'd be interested in all of these too. I prefer all the later uniforms over the S1 version, but I still like it, and since I will shortly have S1 Picard and Riker I'd like the rest of the crew too.

What would be even better though, is to have the crew in their Yesterday's Enterprise uniforms. I didn't care for Tasha until that episode, and those uniforms were the best ones anyway.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users