120 replies to this topic

#41 Whirlygig

Whirlygig

Dances with Toys

• Members
  • 1,432 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 10:44 AM

QUOTE (sallah @ Apr 12 2009, 01:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What's disappointing with the Corn Pops is that you actually have to open the bag of cereal to find the badge.
Hmm, that is interesting. I had been assuming that maybe they were leaving them out of the cereal bag due to some kind of regulation about putting toys with batteries in them in with the food. Either such a regulation does not exist, or some Kellogg's location could be in violation of one.

#42 sallah

sallah

Herbert.

• Members
  • 1,163 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 11:43 AM

Well, Corn Pops is the only cereal of the bunch that comes in a 'foil' bag instead of a clear plastic one, so it may have something to do with that. I have no idea...but it has to have something to do with that since it's the only cereal of the bunch that's bagged differently...

Either way, unless you plan on eating the corn pops right away, choose a different cereal!

Sallah

#43 Smitty

Smitty

Newforce is my home page.

• Members
  • 212 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 12:58 PM

Hallelujah!

The ceraal gods smiled upon me today!

Found command and engineering badges, I'm looking out for sciences but I am pleased as punch over my find!

Everything is copesetic on planet Smitty...

-cs

#44 Kordon

Kordon

Toys before the light bill.

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 06:58 AM

is anyone collecting these? If so i have one still in the baggie i can trade for a starfleet command one or klingon. It lights up blue,so i guess its the science one.
Anyone willing to trade? Oh i hope this is the right thread.

#45 slayerone76

slayerone76

Guinan's love slave!

• Members
  • 2,718 posts
  • Interests:Stately playboy by day ... profitable pimp by night. I like to watch movies, listen to music, go out ... friends ... food ... all the essentials of life.

Posted 19 April 2009 - 12:12 PM

I am going to move this over to the other thread discussing this so you can get a response.

#46 slayerone76

slayerone76

Guinan's love slave!

• Members
  • 2,718 posts
  • Interests:Stately playboy by day ... profitable pimp by night. I like to watch movies, listen to music, go out ... friends ... food ... all the essentials of life.

Posted 19 April 2009 - 12:22 PM

Sorry guys, I merged topics the wrong way. Still the same topic, but with a new title.

#47 Whirlygig

Whirlygig

Dances with Toys

• Members
  • 1,432 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 02:16 PM

QUOTE (slayerone76 @ Apr 19 2009, 01:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sorry guys, I merged topics the wrong way. Still the same topic, but with a new title.

How come it's in the "Customs" forum now?

Is there anybody out there with the Sciences badge that would want to trade it for a Command badge? I went on a cereal spree yesterday to try and find Sciences, the last one I need. I didn't find it, but now I have a total of 6 Command badges. sad.gif

I would actually like to trade for 2 Sciences badges. Kordon, I will PM you about yours, and if there is anybody else please PM me!

#48 slayerone76

slayerone76

Guinan's love slave!

• Members
  • 2,718 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 04:22 PM

Because I merged the topics backwards and everything went into the wrong section.

#49 Kordon

Kordon

Toys before the light bill.

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 07:38 PM

i have a trade in progress for my extra science badge. but i now have an extra engineering badge i would like to trade for a klingon one.
anybody have a klingon one you want to trade?

#50 tribble

tribble

I dream about Toys

• Members
  • 46 posts
  • Location:Iowa - United States - Earth - Sol System - Sector 001 - Alpha Quadrant - Milky Way Galaxy
  • Interests:Anything Star Trek. Laurel and Hardy. Orange County Choppers. Star Wars. Indiana Jones. Pirates. Renaissance Faires. Pirate re-enacting. Collecting Trek ships and tech. Gardening. Browsing antique shops. Looting and pillaging. Yo Ho Ho!

Posted 20 April 2009 - 09:33 PM

There seems to be an over abundance of Klingon badges! I am still hoping someone needs one and has an extra Romulan one to trade. It's the only one I need.

#51 Smitty

Smitty

• Members
  • 212 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 03:46 PM

^That's the one I found in the Frosted Flakes I bought! All I need is the sciences delta shield and I'll be set!

-cs

#52 Smitty

Smitty

• Members
  • 212 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 03:13 PM

I don't mean to gloat but as of today April 24th 2009 I have them all!

-cs

#53 Commodore Kor'Tar

Commodore Kor'Tar

The Great Tribble Hunter

• Members
  • 2,415 posts
  • Interests:Playmates figures and ships (90s era), Art Asylum and DST figures and ships , Galoob figures and micro machines .

Posted 24 April 2009 - 04:23 PM

^^Very nice! My local store had a deal on Froot Loops 2 for 5 bucks and I picked up 2 boxes and scored a Command Division badge and a Romulan badge to go along with my Klingon badge, now I'm gonna keep my eyes peeled for a science and a engineering one... after i finish these 2 boxes that is LOL

*chows down on cereal*

#54 Whirlygig

Whirlygig

Dances with Toys

• Members
  • 1,432 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 05:21 PM

Smitty, just out of curiosity, which cereal had the Sciences? I know by now we've seen that it is more dependent on the cereal's batch number, and not on the brand, but I just want to know because I have been having the hardest time finding them.

#55 Smitty

Smitty

• Members
  • 212 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 06:10 PM

Rice Krispies had the sciences.

Kor you have yet to find an engineering? I have 4 and one still sealed in the bag!

You wanna work something out drop me a line we'll iron out the details.

-cs

#56 Commodore Kor'Tar

Commodore Kor'Tar

The Great Tribble Hunter

• Members
  • 2,415 posts
  • Interests:Playmates figures and ships (90s era), Art Asylum and DST figures and ships , Galoob figures and micro machines .

Posted 24 April 2009 - 06:20 PM

Thanks for the offer Smitty , but I am currently strapped for cash and have nothing to offer for a trade .

#57 Smitty

Smitty

• Members
  • 212 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 07:14 PM

QUOTE (Fleet Captain Kor'Tar @ Apr 24 2009, 07:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks for the offer Smitty , but I am currently strapped for cash and have nothing to offer for a trade .

It's 100% free!

It's my gift to you!

-cs

#58 Commodore Kor'Tar

Commodore Kor'Tar

The Great Tribble Hunter

• Members
  • 2,415 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 07:24 PM

QUOTE (Smitty @ Apr 24 2009, 08:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's 100% free!

It's my gift to you!

-cs

#59 jr1701

jr1701

I dream about Toys

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 11:55 AM

I was wondering if there was anyone out there willing to help a prize-less Canadian? All of our kellog's product are Night at the Museum two items. I was wondering if anyone out there would be willing to sell a couple of their duplicate Starfleet badges? I just want one for each of my two kids, they can be the same.

Thanks,

JR

#60 Smitty

Smitty

• Members
  • 212 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 06:46 PM

Hmm I have 3 engineering 1 command out of the bag 1 command still in the bag unopened.

I'm gonna look up sshipping charges from USA to Canada...

-cs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users