reverie's Content

There have been 30 items by reverie (Search limited from 25-April 23)

Sort by                Order  

#81120 Don't buy from "Big bad toy store"

Posted by reverie on 09 May 2015 - 01:09 PM in Master Feedback List

I've ordered plenty from them. The biggest problem I ever had was ordering something from them, then returning the same-ish item back to a store (same figure, less accessories than BBTS version), then BBTS cancelled my order because they didn't get enough in. It really ticked me off, and now you can't get any version of the figure for a decent price. Partly my fault, but I'm still a bit upset at BBTS. Regardless, I do continue to order and haven't had any problems aside from!

#79817 Star Trek Select

Posted by reverie on 11 March 2015 - 11:37 AM in AA / DST

That makes me sad, but thank you for replying! Hoping for more uniqueness in the future! :)

Sorry I missed this -- yes, the robe was not included past the first round of concept art. Sorry.

And nice setup, Alteran, glad you like Picard.

And thanks for the shots, Locutus!

#79783 Totally random thoughts!!!

Posted by reverie on 09 March 2015 - 12:58 PM in Random thoughts.

Yeah, I just buy whatever I like- no real allegiance! But I am mostly out of the floppies game these days; I'll buy older stuff to fill in my collection, but if I want newer stuff I usually just wait for the trade anymore.

#79781 Star Trek Select

Posted by reverie on 09 March 2015 - 12:54 PM in AA / DST

Did I miss if there was an answer about the missing robe/sash? I'll be honest, differences like that are what attract me more to yet another Star Trek line (not to mention that's how I'd have displayed mine ;) ).

#79707 Leonard Nimoy has died.

Posted by reverie on 06 March 2015 - 09:22 AM in SciFi news.

An era is slow ending… He seemed totally happy in his life, and that's the best way to live it!

#79706 Have Bennett passes away March 4th

Posted by reverie on 06 March 2015 - 09:20 AM in SciFi news.

:(

#79704 Star Trek Select

Posted by reverie on 06 March 2015 - 09:05 AM in AA / DST

In case anyone didn't see it, DST has a contest on their FB page; basically like their photo and e-mail your address to win a Troi figure!

#79703 Totally random thoughts!!!

Posted by reverie on 06 March 2015 - 08:50 AM in Random thoughts.

I'm thinking of making the dive into Drawerboxes for my comic books, but am torn.. I don't have much space for the long boxes, but would need more short boxes obviously. Decisions, decisions...

#78856 Totally random thoughts!!!

Posted by reverie on 26 January 2015 - 12:02 PM in Random thoughts.

I'm officially over cold wet weather.

Bring on the snow!

#78640 Totally random thoughts!!!

Posted by reverie on 02 January 2015 - 10:20 AM in Random thoughts.

Three more days left of my two week vacation- I don't wanna ever go back!

#78639 Happy New Year

Posted by reverie on 02 January 2015 - 10:19 AM in Random thoughts.

Happy and prosperous New Year!

#78302 101 ways Riker ripped his uniform

Posted by reverie on 14 November 2014 - 09:21 AM in Random thoughts.

I don't know why, but I liked the work place accident one best. ;)

#77630 Totally random thoughts!!!

Posted by reverie on 12 September 2014 - 09:59 AM in Random thoughts.

I wanna go to Monument Valley in Utah,no driver's license though. How on Earth can I beam there? lol

J-R!

bicy_zps20cd82fc.png

#77426 Quark's bar and Gambling establishment playset

Posted by reverie on 28 August 2014 - 08:47 PM in Custom figures

Interesting! This might be worth checking out!

#77414 RIP knightone

Posted by reverie on 28 August 2014 - 09:31 AM in Random thoughts.

Wow- I didn't know him beyond the name here, but it's still a very sad day when someone is lost. :(  My condolences to his friends and family.

#77269 RIP Robin Williams

Posted by reverie on 14 August 2014 - 05:18 PM in Random thoughts.

I was shocked and saddened to hear of his death, let alone by taking his own life. I've been a fan since my teenage years with "A Night At The Met" on a cassette tape that I listened to dozens of times at least.

#77228 Borg Assimilation Ferengi Prototype For Sale On Ebay

Posted by reverie on 11 August 2014 - 08:03 AM in AA / DST

That is awesome- and no way could I have afforded it! ;)  Rizzo- that's the first thing I thought as well.

#76870 Totally random thoughts!!!

Posted by reverie on 16 July 2014 - 08:54 AM in Random thoughts.

So much to do, yet still only 24 hours in a day! Someone needs to get to work on that I think. 

#76787 Ask DST #249 - 'Defiantly' (nudge wink) not telling us just yet... ;)

Posted by reverie on 08 July 2014 - 11:53 AM in AA / DST

Every time you raid your place of ship-storage must be like mini-Christmas for you, Reverie!

Haha- yes! I want to open more of my stuff, but it's just easier not to for storage. One day when I'm able to I probably won't want to open it for value or something. ;)

I did have a few more ships up but after the base for one crumbled and sent the Enterprise on a 7 foot free fall that broke a nacelle off. Since then I've been hesitant to display any ships until I have somewhere lower to the ground in case more stands break on their own.

#76751 Ask DST #249 - 'Defiantly' (nudge wink) not telling us just yet... ;)

Posted by reverie on 01 July 2014 - 11:33 AM in AA / DST

Back up a minute.

You don't remember if you bought a $70 Klingon Bird of Prey electronic starship? :blink:

Figures died out because of low sales, and ships got held up due to factory issues. Factory issues are sorted out, so hopefully that won't be an issue going forward. The figure market is still soft. But we're spacing out our Selects, and hopefully we can get in the habit of putting out a few a year.

I've been saying for a year now I need to make a list of what I've got around, I can never remember what I do and don't have. And until we move, our house is too small to have much on display. I do know the only AA/DST figure I'm missing is that darned BluRay mail-away Sulu… ;)

I understand why the line came to an end, but I still miss it. And I did say I wasn't going to do the Selects… but I am. haha! Glad to hear the ships should be sailing more smoothly these days! I didn't know there were factory problems that held them up.

#76750 Great Lakes Comic & Toy Expo; July 21, 2012

Posted by reverie on 01 July 2014 - 11:14 AM in Conventions

Yeah,this section is pretty quiet. I've tried to post a few times here and even started the Destination ST thread,lol! Maybe Trekkers don't do conventions much,lol! What,too much of a social life? LOL! Just joshin' ya.

Think I'm in L.A. on July 21st,or I would've popped by Michigan on my trek across the US. Comic Con starts July 23rd,main reason for being in L.A.,since I commute from there to San Diego. Don't bother with a hotel in San Diego anymore,WAY too expensive that particular weekend,so I stay at a cheap hotel in L.A. and go by train. GORGEOUS train ride,LOVE it!

Btw,how far are you from Lansing? Think it's the only place I've been in Michigan,lol! Visiting a Trekker friend a couple of times,which was fun.

J-R!

I've met a couple people from the boards, briefly. One was to purchase some DVD's and the other was waaaay back when the AA boards were going, at the Novi Comic Con here in Michigan! I think in general people here seem pretty spread out.

I don't know if I'd ever be brave enough to tackle the SDCC myself! Lansing is about 1 1/2 hours away.. we've made a few trips there toy hunting and for Cheddar's, a casual restaurant we really enjoy. ;)  Have fun out west!

#76707 Great Lakes Comic & Toy Expo; July 21, 2012

Posted by reverie on 27 June 2014 - 07:41 AM in Conventions

Wow- not much going on in convention-land for this topic to still be sitting so high on the page! And funny enough, we'll be doing that very same show at the very same location on July 19th (2014!). We're all by our lonesome now, but that's a long story and I'm looking forward to starting out on my own at conventions! We've got a wall spot and all- so if there's anyone on these boards who's actually in Michigan stop by and say "hi". I'll give you a deal on Star Trek stuff. ;)

#76678 Ask DST #249 - 'Defiantly' (nudge wink) not telling us just yet... ;)

Posted by reverie on 25 June 2014 - 07:00 AM in AA / DST

Sooo many possibilities... :)

ETA:

Regular Defiant

Battle-damaged Defiant

Partially cloaked Defiant in blue translucent plastic

Fully cloaked Defiant

Valiant

Battle-damaged Valiant

I would have a Defiant shelf!

#76669 Totally random thoughts!!!

Posted by reverie on 24 June 2014 - 10:58 AM in Random thoughts.

Some people say it's an acquired taste,like British food,LOL! 

I know it's not completely random if I reply, but- I've heard the acquired taste thing too, and my response is that if I have to acquire it, I'd rather just drink what I like instead of taking time to grow to like something else!

#76666 I'm back!

Posted by reverie on 24 June 2014 - 10:50 AM in New Cadets, report here.

Welcome back!! Wait… I'm in the same boat.. haha. ;)