Tom's Content

There have been 9 items by Tom (Search limited from 27-April 23)

Sort by                Order  

#14087 Forum upgrade to 2.3.0

Posted by Tom on 20 June 2007 - 02:55 PM in Forum/Website Tech Issues

Just put in a minor update to 2.3.1 that fixed a few bug from the intial release of 2.3.0 smile.gif

#13999 Forum upgrade to 2.3.0

Posted by Tom on 18 June 2007 - 11:52 AM in Forum/Website Tech Issues

I just did an update tot he 2.3.0 , nothing really major . seems to be working fine. smile.gif

#11270 Star Trek: Of Gods and Men

Posted by Tom on 17 April 2007 - 08:11 AM in SciFi news.

The New Site and forum are open BTW.

#8971 Forum Upgraded

Posted by Tom on 14 March 2007 - 08:18 PM in Forum News

QUOTE(FHC @ Mar 14 2007, 10:03 PM) View Post
Anyway if you look around you will see minor things that need fixed. Parts of the new skins was used from the skins at the Trek Prop Zone and so some of the iamges used to make the skins has shown up here. Slowly but surely I'll get them changed.

Yeah i took a short cut and used the neary identical trekpropzone skins smile.gif

Sorry for the delay, i had just been busy as of late. I have something coming up soon that TOS fans (I hope smile.gif ) will like, I will tell you guys more about it later this week smile.gif

#8907 Forum Upgraded

Posted by Tom on 14 March 2007 - 10:01 AM in Forum News

The Forum has been upgraded to 2.2.2!

Also a new gallery has been added!

#1290 Out of Town/Out of Pocket

Posted by Tom on 09 September 2006 - 10:51 AM in Forum News

I posted this else were so i thought i would put it here as well:)

I'm here in Seattle and just saw the Pre-Premiere (pre because the episode is not 100% done) on "To serve all my days" last night, A couple hundred people packed the small theater area here at the Science Fiction Museum to see this episode and 2 trailers for "Of Gods and Men". Walter Koenig introduced the episode to the audience. Right from the opening act to the end the episode rocked! The episode was not 100% complete as it was missing some of the very last space (battle) scenes that are still being completed; the audience was provided a text description of the space scene so they would know what was going on. Again it was the last 4 or 5 over the Dozens of beautiful CGI scenes in the episode. Every thing about this episode had you glued to the screen from start to finish.

The music score was sensational and really worked on the big screen, and seamlessly with the CGI scenes (those were great to). What made this episode stand out the most was the acting. Guest stars Walter Koenig and Mary-Linda Rappeleye gave some stunning performances and the end of the episode will sure be talked about for months. Some people say you can never go back again, but with this episode we were brought to the days of watching TOS episodes for the first time and the effect it has had on us till this day. In a time when there is no current trek on the air, this was something we surly needed and the audience

#1216 Out of Town/Out of Pocket

Posted by Tom on 06 September 2006 - 07:24 PM in Forum News

I will be in seattle soon, to haunt Mark LOL !!

#325 A Special Thank You!

Posted by Tom on 23 August 2006 - 05:42 PM in Forum News

QUOTE(slayerone76 @ Aug 22 2006, 04:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I wanted to take a minute to thank all of you who have been spending so much time creating a new forum for us to live in! I know FHC, Donster, Propmaster and VulcanFanatic having been working hard! I am loving the new forum so far, but you are setting the standard very high here. We are going to expect so much more! laugh.gif

Anyway, thanks again! You guys are great!

**Cough** Cough** LOL biggrin.gif tongue.gif biggrin.gif

#89 Chat Room Link

Posted by Tom on 20 August 2006 - 06:05 PM in Forum News

COOL, it is better then the SE old forum free one