NX / NCC Version of the Defiant

#22 Razorgeist

Razorgeist

I know FHC by name.

• Members
  • 505 posts

Posted 02 July 2018 - 05:07 PM

2009 Enterprise / Beyond Enterprise

Enterprise-C and Yamaguchi? Equinox and Rhode Island? If this pans out then awesome I cant wait to see what they are.

#23 VorlonKosh

VorlonKosh

The card is maxed out.

• Members
  • 259 posts

Posted 02 July 2018 - 05:13 PM

what about 2 Nebula type ships.  They didn't say which series the ship would be did they?  The could reuse parts from the Galaxy class to save money.

#24 Razorgeist

Razorgeist

I know FHC by name.

• Members
  • 505 posts

Posted 02 July 2018 - 05:16 PM

what about 2 Nebula type ships.  They didn't say which series the ship would be did they?  The could reuse parts from the Galaxy class to save money.

Thats a possibility I wouldn't mind.

#25 Alteran195

Alteran195

Their ACTION FIGURES, not dolls!!

• Members
  • 3,461 posts

Posted 02 July 2018 - 05:27 PM

As much as I’d love to see a Nebula or Nova at this size, this is DST we’re talking about, not Eaglemoss.

Whatever it is, it’s going to be fairly famous\popular.

#26 JMW326

JMW326

If I don't have it, they never made one.

• Members
  • 4,836 posts

Posted 02 July 2018 - 06:53 PM

Looking at hero ships and a variant of it... could be: Defiant and Valiant? Voyager and Bellerophon?

#27 Alteran195

Alteran195

• Members
  • 3,461 posts

Posted 02 July 2018 - 07:08 PM

I dont think its as simple as a re-paint/registry and name change.

It sounds like theyre two separate but similar sculpts, so Prometheus could be right and its the D7/KTinga.

Or they got the Kelvin license when they expanded, and are giving us the 2009 Enterprise/Beyond Enterprise.

I dont know any other Trek ship that could fit that.

#28 Prometheus

Prometheus

If I don't have it, It's on preorder.

• Members
  • 2,137 posts

Posted 02 July 2018 - 08:00 PM

Alteran..... You could be right about the Kelvinverse.... I noticed with the little video snippet of the upcoming 1701-A rerelease that they used the Kelvinverse Star Trek logo at the beginning of the video.... Could be nothing but you never know....

#29 Alteran195

Alteran195

• Members
  • 3,461 posts

Posted 02 July 2018 - 08:53 PM

Alteran..... You could be right about the Kelvinverse.... I noticed with the little video snippet of the upcoming 1701-A rerelease that they used the Kelvinverse Star Trek logo at the beginning of the video.... Could be nothing but you never know....

Indeed it is interesting.

Id kill for a good model of the Kelvin Enterprise, and Im confident DST could do her justice.

I dont know if Id want to get my hopes up though.

#30 Jay K

Jay K

It's not a disease it's a hobby.

• Members
  • 1,914 posts
  • Interests:Music, Star Trek, and gaming.

Posted 03 July 2018 - 05:29 AM

Yep, you two are the closest - D7/K't'inga if it's original Trek, or the JJ-Prise if it's Kelvin.

I'd give my metaphorical right testi for a K't'inga, of which there could EASILY be two variants of that ship alone - regular TMP/DS9 version with green engines, and Kronos One - Chancellor Gorkon, bit of Chang ("I shall blow you out of the stars!"), Azetbur (Gorkon's daughter), maybe even Kirk and McCoy! Have the Kronos One variant come with a small bottle of strawberry milkshake Klingon blood. :D

The D7 would also be great, especially with them saying they're re-releasing the original Enterprise as well.

If it's JJ, then it's the Enterprise (2009 and Beyond).

#31 Damon1984

Damon1984

I know what a Pog is.

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 03 July 2018 - 07:23 AM

NX / NCC Version of the Defiant

My money is on the Defiant and a cloaked version of the Defiant. All you see of her is the stand.

:D

#32 Razorgeist

Razorgeist

I know FHC by name.

• Members
  • 505 posts

Posted 03 July 2018 - 07:56 PM

I'd give my metaphorical right testi for a K't'inga, of which there could EASILY be two variants of that ship alone - regular TMP/DS9 version with green engines, and Kronos One - Chancellor Gorkon, bit of Chang ("I shall blow you out of the stars!"), Azetbur (Gorkon's daughter), maybe even Kirk and McCoy! Have the Kronos One variant come with a small bottle of strawberry milkshake Klingon blood. :D

The D7 would also be great, especially with them saying they're re-releasing the original Enterprise as well.

K'tinga/D7 is a welcome suggestion.  The only reason I didnt suggest it at first was that they said the unnamed ship was a federation ship unless Im mistaken.

#33 Jay K

Jay K

It's not a disease it's a hobby.

• Members
  • 1,914 posts
  • Interests:Music, Star Trek, and gaming.

Posted 03 July 2018 - 08:12 PM

Ah well if that's the case, it must be the JJ-Prise.

Defiant variants (other than a cloaked version, which they'd keep as a comic-con exclusive) aren't really there. I wouldn't be interested in a Sao Paulo, Valiant or mirror version

#34 Razorgeist

Razorgeist

I know FHC by name.

• Members
  • 505 posts

Posted 03 July 2018 - 08:54 PM

Im not really interested in the JJprise so I hope I misheard and it is the Ktinga.  I just picked up the Eaglemoss Klingon warbird and i would love to get a nice sized version of the classic ship.

Another option could be Voyager and warship Voyager from living witness.  It would be similar to the way they did the Enterprise-D and the AGT-D they did.

#35 Will Decker

Will Decker

Lives in the city on the edge of forever

• Members
  • 154 posts

Posted 04 July 2018 - 11:33 AM

D7/K'tinga is my electronic starship wet dream, but i'd take the JJ verse ships.  I just seem to remember chuck saying repeatedly that they don't have the license to do jjverse.

#36 Alteran195

Alteran195

• Members
  • 3,461 posts

Posted 04 July 2018 - 01:02 PM

D7/K'tinga is my electronic starship wet dream, but i'd take the JJ verse ships.  I just seem to remember chuck saying repeatedly that they don't have the license to do jjverse.

They also said theyve expanded their Trek license,them getting the Kelvin Timeline would make sense with that statement.

As would rushing the Enterprise, and it getting put ahead of the Reliant.

We know they dont have the Discovery license, if they did they would have been included in the list of companies doing DISCO merchandise.

Id be happy with either the D7/KTinga or the Enterprise.

#37 VorlonKosh

VorlonKosh

The card is maxed out.

• Members
  • 259 posts

Posted 04 July 2018 - 04:26 PM

A D7/Ktinga would be great.

#38 MisterPL

MisterPL

Yes the Troi figures hair worries me.

• Members
  • 940 posts

Posted 05 July 2018 - 05:32 AM

As much as I'd love to see them offer an Enterprise or two from those flicks, I'm pretty sure DST doesn't have rights to the Kelvin-verse.

#39 DefiantOne

DefiantOne

Lives in the city on the edge of forever

• Members
  • 153 posts

Posted 06 July 2018 - 04:27 PM

As much as I'd love to see them offer an Enterprise or two from those flicks, I'm pretty sure DST doesn't have rights to the Kelvin-verse.

There's a lot of talks going on behind the scenes at the moment, regarding the future of the movies and the tv show(s). There's also the possbible re-merger of Paramount and CBS, so I could see the licences of the toys being rearranged in the near future.

#40 BadBunnyMike

BadBunnyMike

Wishes He had Spots

• Members
  • 2,233 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 08:19 AM

So....yeah this topic went way off somewhere...is anyone going to SDCC that can help me with the Cloaked BoP???

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users