Photo

Best looking Enterprise?

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

Poll: Which Enterprise was the best looking? (28 member(s) have cast votes)

Your buying a new Enterprise, which one looks the best?

1. TOS Enterprise (All versions) (4 votes [10.00%])

Percentage of vote: 10.00%

2. Refit (2 votes [5.00%])

Percentage of vote: 5.00%

3. A (4 votes [10.00%])

Percentage of vote: 10.00%

4. B (1 votes [2.50%])

Percentage of vote: 2.50%

5. C (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

6. D (6 votes [15.00%])

Percentage of vote: 15.00%

7. E (20 votes [50.00%])

Percentage of vote: 50.00%

8. J (2 votes [5.00%])

Percentage of vote: 5.00%

9. NX-01 (1 votes [2.50%])

Percentage of vote: 2.50%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 FHC

FHC

Owner

• Owner
  • 4,495 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 04:42 PM

Style

Beauty

Grace

Which Enterprise was the best?

#2 JMW326

JMW326

If I don't have it, they never made one.

• Members
  • 4,836 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 04:59 PM

But... But... you forgot the NX 01.

That is tough one becuase I realy like several versions. HMMM. I voted for two. So it is tied between A and E for me. Although I relay liked the design of C.

#3 DS9_Fan

DS9_Fan

New Forceaholic

• Members
  • 765 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 05:15 PM

The E was beautiful, sleek and gave out a "don't mess with me or I'll blow a hole in your hull" vibe. Thats why it gets my vote.

#4 Hirogen

Hirogen

I can stop I just don't want to.

• Members
  • 724 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 05:39 PM

I love the E but then again I like 24th Century Trek. I was shocked the A only had one vote!

#5 TheHSBR

TheHSBR

Mirror Universe Moderator

• Global Moderators
  • 3,621 posts
  • Interests:This will be quite the list...Star Trek, Star Wars, wrestling, He-Man, comic books, GI Joe, video games, and most of all collecting action figures!

Posted 11 March 2009 - 05:47 PM

I prefer the Enterprise E because it looks like its always in motion. A close second would be the J just because its a very unique look and concept. All the rest just look OK to me. Although the new Enterprise looks like it could be pretty cool.

#6 Matty-lad

Matty-lad

I can stop I just don't want to.

• Members
  • 615 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 06:04 PM

Hey all,

I actually went for the Enterprise J. I had to think long and hard about it though. I grew up with the D so that will always hold a special place in my heart, but then I do love the C and E. Talk about taxing blink.gif

Take care,
Matty-lad

#7 FHC

FHC

Owner

• Owner
  • 4,495 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 06:16 PM

I added the NX-01 and it looks like someone already give it one vote.

#8 Commodore Kor'Tar

Commodore Kor'Tar

The Great Tribble Hunter

• Members
  • 2,415 posts
  • Interests:Playmates figures and ships (90s era), Art Asylum and DST figures and ships , Galoob figures and micro machines .

Posted 11 March 2009 - 06:22 PM

I went for E because from the moment I saw it in First Contact it looked to me like a natural design progression , which paid homage to the ships which came before , but at the same time looked more advanced and sleek than anything that had been seen before .

#9 Jedigreedo

Jedigreedo

Dances with Toys

• Members
  • 1,443 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 07:11 PM

I have to say the D. She seems simple, but majestic at the same time. She also went through a ton of hell and came back strong as ever - until horridly tossed aside in Generations. The Enterprise-E is absolutely awesome, but too flashy in the end and she just hasn't been given much positivity in the movies. In FC the ship really wasn't highlighted much aside from the opening sequence, and then in INS and NEM she got her lovely rear handed to her. As well, the Enterprise and Enterprise Refit/-A are both glorious ships with an absolutely unique and sentimental appearance that will never die, but... it's just not my era of preference.

The B is okay, but the Excelsior was much better looking. Sadly looks are the only thing we really have for the B since she hasn't been featured much. The C is a cool and tough looking ship, but she would need to be featured quite a bit before I'd come near getting swayed from the D. The NX-01 is... interesting... but looks better as the Akira, and the J I feel doesn't even count. And if it does, it's absolutely ridiculous looking.

#10 The_Donster

The_Donster

If I don't have it, It's on preorder.

• Members
  • 2,198 posts
  • Interests:OMG!! Clearly my hobby is getting away from me at the moment if anyone remembers the pics of my collection on the old AA forum. While mine isn't as focused as Mark's, it's start to rival his, lol. Long answer short, too many to narrow down.

Posted 11 March 2009 - 08:22 PM

Yeah, I liked the E and the Defiant. The D seemed like a starship for exploration, but both of these seemed like a starship for battle.

#11 knightone

knightone

If I don't have it, It's on preorder.

• Members
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 11:25 PM

If I had to pick only one, it would be the E. Although I have a hard time choosing between the refit and the E. If I could pick any starship other than an Enterprise, though, it would be hard to choose between the Akira, the Defiant, and the Steamrunner classes.

#12 BadBunnyMike

BadBunnyMike

Wishes He had Spots

• Members
  • 2,233 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 12:23 AM

I would have to say the A by far, I loved the look of her. I really liked the C and the B (just cuz my fav ship of all is the Excelsior)

#13 reverie

reverie

Dances with Toys

• Members
  • 1,321 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 06:15 AM

It's funny, for all of the TOS love Trek fans have, I'm really surprised "E" is in the lead by such a great margin. That got my vote, it's simply an elegant ship. I'd have really loved to have seen more of it on the inside.

#14 FHC

FHC

Owner

• Owner
  • 4,495 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 07:12 AM

For me it's the E then the A. I place the A over the refit due to liking the bridge better. The bridge on any of the TOS versions look so small these days. Picards ready room is as big as the TOS bridge!!!

The D has grown on me over the years, I still really like it, and I'm looking forward to the DST ship greatly. It just for screen value it doesn't hold up to the E. The E is like a big powerful bird.

#15 Chalksquared

Chalksquared

New Forceaholic

• Members
  • 812 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing, performing (on stage), drawing, and collecting anything (24th century) Trek.

Posted 12 March 2009 - 09:28 AM

I love the E because that ship did away with that useless part of the ship that connected the saucer section to the rest of the ship. Less is more!

#16 ncc1701toy

ncc1701toy

Toys before the light bill.

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Interests:Star Trek TOS props and toys 'n gadgets 'n stuff

Posted 12 March 2009 - 11:59 AM

I like the original series USS Enterprise because I as just a little kit then and loved it, and now I am a big kid and love it.   biggrin.gif

PS: Did the new altenate universe NCC-1701/XI  get left out ?

#17 FHC

FHC

Owner

• Owner
  • 4,495 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 05:56 PM

Yeah it did but only because I knew that it was really only going to be a fight between the A / Refit and the E. Looks like the E is kicking Phlox and taking names.

#18 WORF22

WORF22

It's not a disease it's a hobby.

• Members
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 09:17 AM

I have to go with the D. Bad @ss looking ship, she is big but fast. She has a good complement of fire power and to top it all off she can split in to two ships if she has to. I am going with the D!!!

#19 BadBunnyMike

BadBunnyMike

Wishes He had Spots

• Members
  • 2,233 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 12:58 PM

Well Technically All of the Enterprises can Split into two ships, the saucer seperates on all of them, (with I think the exception of the E and maybe the J) but they just never showed it on screen except for the D

#20 X-Ray

X-Ray

Master of the pre order.

• Members
  • 409 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 06:51 PM

This was a close toss up for me between the Refit and the D, but in the end the Refit won out. I've always thought it had a very good almost majestic look to it. The D could have won if it were being judged soley on the original model and not the second half of the series model, it just doesn't look right from some perspectives in the 2nd model.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users