Round 5 Questions submitted to DST & Round 6 open in the Member's Only Section

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 The_Donster

The_Donster

If I don't have it, It's on preorder.

• Members
  • 2,198 posts
  • Interests:OMG!! Clearly my hobby is getting away from me at the moment if anyone remembers the pics of my collection on the old AA forum. While mine isn't as focused as Mark's, it's start to rival his, lol. Long answer short, too many to narrow down.

Posted 18 January 2007 - 02:07 AM

Hey gang, I just wanted to touch bases with the members and let them know that Monday, the 22nd will be the cutoff for Round 3 of Ask The Donster (You have to a member for link to work wink.gif). So I would encourage those that haven't submitted questions for DST to get over there and post that burning question for DST when it comes to the Star Trek license. For those that have been lurking, there's no better time to join than right now. So get to steppin' and find out what DST has in store for Star Trek this year. Look forward to seeing more questions before this round is shut down and the next one starts biggrin.gif

#2 The_Donster

The_Donster

• Members
  • 2,198 posts
  • Interests:OMG!! Clearly my hobby is getting away from me at the moment if anyone remembers the pics of my collection on the old AA forum. While mine isn't as focused as Mark's, it's start to rival his, lol. Long answer short, too many to narrow down.

Posted 18 January 2007 - 04:51 AM

Well, I've heard back from DST already and it looks like Monday the 22nd will be the official cut off for Round 3 gang. That should give everyone plenty of time to think of a question or finally get around to joining the forum and submitting a question laugh.gif I hope that everyone's year is off to a good one, looking forward to being online a little bit more starting next week. But right now I'm still recuperating from the holidays myself tongue.gif

#3 The_Donster

The_Donster

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 25 January 2007 - 06:51 AM

OK gang, stayed up half the night to make sure DST had this first thing this morning biggrin.gif I'm heading off to bed, as I am very sore and tired at the moment tongue.gif Once I receive the answers from DST and can get them submitted to the editor, someone from the staff will post the link in Round 3's thread wink.gif Thank you to all the members that contributed to this round of questions. I would encourage the new members to come on over and contribute to the next round already open for business. I would also recommend that members read through Round 3 and the previous Rounds to insure that the same questions don't get asked over and over again blink.gif Thanks again and look forward to seeing you on the other side smile.gif Good night for me and good day to you, may your journies bring you closer to your goalszzzzZZZZzzz sleep.gif

#4 slayerone76

slayerone76

Guinan's love slave!

• Members
  • 2,718 posts
  • Interests:Stately playboy by day ... profitable pimp by night. I like to watch movies, listen to music, go out ... friends ... food ... all the essentials of life.

Posted 25 January 2007 - 07:08 AM

Thanks for all your hard work on this Don! We appreciate it a lot!

#5 The_Donster

The_Donster

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 26 January 2007 - 09:36 PM

Honestly Slayerone76, it's you guys that deserve the hardy handshakes and pats on the back wink.gif

#6 The_Donster

The_Donster

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 30 January 2007 - 03:35 AM

Round 3 is up at the Members Only Section gang, big thanks to FHC for his technical prowess.

#7 The_Donster

The_Donster

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 19 February 2007 - 01:09 AM

Round 4 closed and Round 5 open for submissions. So stop reading this and get over there and ask your question already rolleyes.gif

#8 The_Donster

The_Donster

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 06 March 2007 - 10:58 PM

Just in case you missed it, Round 4 answers are up in the members only section. Let's make sure that we review the answers to these and one's from the past before submitting your question to DST. Thanks again for everyone's contribution in this and DST's for taking time out of their busy time to talk with their consumers.

#9 The_Donster

The_Donster

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 28 April 2007 - 05:14 PM

OK kids, the last round of questions have been submitted to DST and I'm waiting on a reply message. But since Con Season is upon us and they are overlooking many other things, I've told them to take their time getting back to us. I would rather have a rested DSTChuck answering our questions fully, than for us to have a weak Q & A wink.gif I hope everyone understands where I'm coming from. I'd also like to let everyone know that Round 6 is open for submission. With the DS9 and Minimates being solicited in Preview(CBG's ordering system) recently, I would think there are a flurry of questions. I'd also like to address something that seems to be recurring issue, scheduled release.

I know that in other forums in the past, the Q & A's were on a tight schedule. Unfortunately that isn't easy on such a small forum as ours. At the moment, we're kind of stretching with 25 questions(give or take). Not to mention, there aren't alot of people that know about the forum. Which also affects the amount of questions we have submittes. That's why I would rather have a handful of questions to submit to DST, as their time is very valuable. Remember, if you want answers in a timely manner, you need to start participating in a timely manner. Another thing we've been playing around with is the format of the Q & A, something to distinguish from other forums where DST answers similiar licenses.

So starting with this issue, we'll be going for a more interview feel and most likely a title change. So if anyone has any suggestions for a new title of the Q &A, please head over to this thread in the members only section. Once we have enough entries, we'll put it to a vote on what the new name of the Q &A will be. That is all crew, carry on with your regular duties assigments. Hailing frequencies closed.

The_Donster
Senior Staff

#10 The_Donster

The_Donster

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 30 April 2007 - 11:29 PM

Attention Crew: I've moved this from the AA/DST Section to the Forum News Section. I kind of felt it was getting lost over there for the most part and since we currently have a name game going on over in the Members Only Section, what better place than where new things in the forum are announced. Please remember that Round 6 of the ATD is open for business. So if you have a burning question that hasn't been ask in the past, why not jump over there and get things started? That is all, carry on.

The_Donster
Senior Staff

#11 The_Donster

The_Donster

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 18 May 2007 - 02:41 PM

Hello gang, I just left a similiar message over in the AA/DST sections of the forum. But I wanted to let everyone know that DST has sent back the responses to Round 5 of Ask The_Donster. Unfortunately life has thrown me a couple of curve balls and I haven't had time to review the answers and compile a list of follow up questions. Not to mention, now we have alot more questions, since DST acquired AA and opened up a whole slew of worms biggrin.gif Once I have the opportunity I will review the responses, come up with follow up questions and most likely send it the Round 6 questions that have already been submitted. As I said in the other thread, I hope that everyone appreciates the hardwork both DST and TTC have put into this next round. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to get on the road and pray no children or pets get into my way tongue.gif End transmission.

The_Donster
Senior Staff

#12 pickard

pickard

Yes the Troi figures hair worries me.

• Members
  • 958 posts

Posted 03 June 2007 - 09:20 AM

QUOTE(The_Donster @ May 18 2007, 04:41 PM) View Post
Hello gang, I just left a similiar message over in the AA/DST sections of the forum. But I wanted to let everyone know that DST has sent back the responses to Round 5 of Ask The_Donster. Unfortunately life has thrown me a couple of curve balls and I haven't had time to review the answers and compile a list of follow up questions. Not to mention, now we have alot more questions, since DST acquired AA and opened up a whole slew of worms biggrin.gif Once I have the opportunity I will review the responses, come up with follow up questions and most likely send it the Round 6 questions that have already been submitted. As I said in the other thread, I hope that everyone appreciates the hardwork both DST and TTC have put into this next round. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to get on the road and pray no children or pets get into my way tongue.gif End transmission.

The_Donster
Senior Staff

Don,
Good luck working through those curve balls. If you need any help formatting the latest ATD, you know how to reach me.
Dan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users