• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 Sybeck1

Sybeck1

Yes the Troi figures hair worries me.

• Members
  • 1,006 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 05:21 AM

So will Rick have the Genesis Khan? Just wondering.

#22 TheHSBR

TheHSBR

Mirror Universe Moderator

• Global Moderators
  • 3,621 posts
  • Interests:This will be quite the list...Star Trek, Star Wars, wrestling, He-Man, comic books, GI Joe, video games, and most of all collecting action figures!

Posted 24 July 2007 - 06:29 AM

In his newsletter he said he would...the whole set for 69.99 which is alsmost retail or 16 bucks a fig plus a few for khan.

#23 Gothneo

Gothneo

Knows Paul Bunyan

• Members
  • 5,753 posts

Posted 27 July 2007 - 11:59 PM

Well, I was starting to think that I wouldn't end up metting any new Star Trek Cast at SDCC (as I was only there for two days), but Marina Sirtis made an apperance with LeVar Burton and I got an autographed pict of Marina to add to my growing collection of "Trek Women" autographs!

I was quite thrilled! Some people were complaining that it was $20 for an autographed picture, but I know that's cheap compaired to what they charge at the trek conventions.

She was quite nice and charming. It made my day as well as made the trip a bit more worth it!

#24 TheHSBR

TheHSBR

• Global Moderators
  • 3,621 posts
  • Interests:This will be quite the list...Star Trek, Star Wars, wrestling, He-Man, comic books, GI Joe, video games, and most of all collecting action figures!

Posted 28 July 2007 - 08:22 AM

$20 is a steal because in vegas they are approaching $50-60

#25 Gothneo

Gothneo

Knows Paul Bunyan

• Members
  • 5,753 posts

Posted 28 July 2007 - 09:13 AM

QUOTE(thehsbr @ Jul 28 2007, 07:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
$20 is a steal because in vegas they are approaching $50-60

Exactly!

I know they varry from $20 for sme of the lesser knowns up!. Levar Burton is $55 at the Veags Convention and he's limited. $20 at SDCC and he was happy to autograph and take pacitures with anyone!

#26 Sybeck1

Sybeck1

• Members
  • 1,006 posts

Posted 28 July 2007 - 10:47 AM

So did anyone see the new Hasbro Indiana Jones figures? If so, how did they look and are they AA scale?

#27 TheHSBR

TheHSBR

• Global Moderators
  • 3,621 posts

Posted 17 June 2008 - 07:24 AM

I was just wondering if anyone was going this year because I am in need of the He-man King Greyskull figure and the GIJoe cobra Commander figure. I am going to Wizard World Chicago and would be willing to pick up any of the exclusives in trade or Id just outright buy them from you. Last year I got shut out of Pimp Daddy Destro so Im trying to see if I can get the exclusives this year.

#28 Gothneo

Gothneo

Knows Paul Bunyan

• Members
  • 5,753 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 05:34 AM

I've decided to pass on SDCC this year and go to the Vegas Trek Con instead, just for a bit of a change up!

#29 Wildcard

Wildcard

• Members
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 06:30 PM

My friend Bill is going this year. He surprised me by deciding to do this. Not sure what to ask him to get me. *eg*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users