• Please log in to reply
116 replies to this topic

#41 reverie

reverie

Dances with Toys

• Members
  • 1,321 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 06:17 AM

I'm with you, DS9fan.. I'll take an Excelsior over the Reliant any day. smile.gif

#42 JMW326

JMW326

If I don't have it, they never made one.

• Members
  • 4,836 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 06:30 AM

Put me line for the Excellsior too. I would rather see it before the Reliant as well.

#43 X-Ray

X-Ray

Master of the pre order.

• Members
  • 409 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 10:59 AM

I don't get the ships as often as I'd like to but if they were trying to lure me in, I'd be more eager to get an Excelsior.

#44 A Chimpanzee & 2 Trainees

A Chimpanzee & 2 Trainees

I can stop I just don't want to.

• Members
  • 710 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 11:44 AM

I'd rather have Reliant. The Excelsior class to me has always been rather ugly.

#45 reverie

reverie

Dances with Toys

• Members
  • 1,321 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 12:12 PM

Really? Before I was into Trek much, I really liked the look of the Excelsior. It was the first ship I really liked back when all I really knew was the Enterprise.

#46 slayerone76

slayerone76

Guinan's love slave!

• Members
  • 2,718 posts
  • Interests:Stately playboy by day ... profitable pimp by night. I like to watch movies, listen to music, go out ... friends ... food ... all the essentials of life.

Posted 15 September 2008 - 04:36 PM

Let's not completely derail this topic with a "what ship would you prefer" conversation. Feel free to open a new topic and discuss there.

#47 Thomas E. Johnson

Thomas E. Johnson

Master of the pre order.

• Members
  • 495 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 04:50 PM

I only hope DST keeps the licence for a very long time. I want them to be able to cover all the main characters and ships from the whole franchise, even if they say that they may not be able to right now.

#48 DS9_Fan

DS9_Fan

New Forceaholic

• Members
  • 765 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 03:03 PM

The new Star Trek Q&A is up on the AA website. Looks like it's bad news for Guinan and Voyager fans.

Read it Here

#49 bgiles73

bgiles73

Will work for toys.

• Members
  • 1,186 posts
  • Interests:"Are you sure it isn't time for a colorful metaphor?"

Posted 03 October 2008 - 03:37 PM

I'll bet that alien ship Chuck hinted at is a Klingon BOP! Hopefully one of these days we'll see some Romulan Warbirds. TNG and Nemesis versions would both be nice!

#50 Jedigreedo

Jedigreedo

Dances with Toys

• Members
  • 1,443 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 04:56 PM

No current plans for a VOY wave, another TNG wave, or a DS9 wave beyond the second one. Soo...it'll be interesting to see what is supposed to come out in 2009 (aside from delayed 2008 product).

#51 JMW326

JMW326

• Members
  • 4,836 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 05:51 PM

They said they dont plan to release full waves of each but they never said they dont plan to release more figures from the three of them. So I would not be surprised to see mixed waves with a little TNG, DS9 and Voyager as well as two packs. We all know that just becuase DST says there are no plans for something does not mean that they are not going to do it.

#52 DS9_Fan

DS9_Fan

New Forceaholic

• Members
  • 765 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 11:09 PM

The one thing I'm pleased about is that Generations is getting te next 2 pack. Hopefully that will mean the Voyager styled uniform figures. Personally I'm hoping for Picard and Data.

#53 knightone

knightone

If I don't have it, It's on preorder.

• Members
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 11:31 PM

Actually, Chuck stated that they are not planning on a Generations two-pack:

"We are not currently in planning on a Generations two-pack so I can

#54 DS9_Fan

DS9_Fan

New Forceaholic

• Members
  • 765 posts

Posted 04 October 2008 - 08:58 AM

My apologies, I mis-read.

#55 Chris

Chris

I dream about Toys

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 04 October 2008 - 10:15 AM

No more TNG, no more DS9, no Voyager! No more Enterprise! I forsee a future of more Kirk varients on the horizon!

I love DST and their figures but I hate the way they release them. Why don't they try and do a wave that would please all fans, like a Captains wave, with Archer, Kirk, Picard, Sisko and Janeway, Chief Engineers wave, Tucker, O'Brien, LaForge, B'Elanna Torres and Scotty? etc If they did crew waves like that from day one, fans of all the shows would have their favourite characters by now. Whatever happened to the Star Trek Legacy waves???

#56 JMW326

JMW326

• Members
  • 4,836 posts

Posted 04 October 2008 - 10:53 AM

No more TNG, no more DS9, no Voyager! No more Enterprise! I forsee a future of more Kirk varients on the horizon!

Again... rolleyes.gif They have not said they wont be making any more figures from those series just no more full waves. I am sure we will see TNG DS9 and even some Voyager (I highly doubt we will see any more Enterprise). Sometimes I think that some of you only read every other word and make up the rest. LOL biggrin.gif

#57 BadBunnyMike

BadBunnyMike

Wishes He had Spots

• Members
  • 2,233 posts

Posted 04 October 2008 - 11:19 AM

Well I was really hoping for an Excelsior or a Relaint as the next ship! But I thiing the Alien ship is a Klingon Bird Of Prey too...that only logical choice.

As for my Tasha, Guinan, and Voyager =( *cries*... But that doesn't mean they won't do something in 2010 with that stuff, or maybe later 2009, we'll have to see at Toy Fair.

#58 BadBunnyMike

BadBunnyMike

Wishes He had Spots

• Members
  • 2,233 posts

Posted 04 October 2008 - 11:19 AM

Well I was really hoping for an Excelsior or a Relaint as the next ship! But I thiing the Alien ship is a Klingon Bird Of Prey too...that only logical choice.

As for my Tasha, Guinan, and Voyager =( *cries*... But that doesn't mean they won't do something in 2010 with that stuff, or maybe later 2009, we'll have to see at Toy Fair.

#59 Jedigreedo

Jedigreedo

Dances with Toys

• Members
  • 1,443 posts

Posted 04 October 2008 - 01:18 PM

QUOTE(JMW326 @ Oct 3 2008, 06:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
They said they dont plan to release full waves of each but they never said they dont plan to release more figures from the three of them. So I would not be surprised to see mixed waves with a little TNG, DS9 and Voyager as well as two packs. We all know that just becuase DST says there are no plans for something does not mean that they are not going to do it.

Yeah, I'm quite sure they'll eventually do more from the three series, I simply meant that it's strange that at the very least 2009 won't have any TNG, DS9 or VOY stuff past what is already on pre-order. I'm guessing they're going to stick to the rest of the classic movies for '09, which is fine with me as long as they get to announcing stuff, especially if any of it regards TUC.

#60 JMW326

JMW326

• Members
  • 4,836 posts

Posted 04 October 2008 - 04:28 PM

QUOTE(Jedigreedo @ Oct 4 2008, 02:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
which is fine with me as long as they get to announcing stuff, especially if any of it regards TUC.

That would be nice. There are a few TUC figures i would like to see. I also hope to get some TVH figures as well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users