444 replies to this topic

#1 trekhunter1701

trekhunter1701

Newforce is my home page.

• Members
  • 223 posts
  • Interests:Star Trek

Posted 12 December 2007 - 09:21 AM

Here are some pics. Wave 2 is going to be Kira, Bashir and O'Brien. They didn't have the Previews Exclusive Odo yet.

#2 LocutusOfTuborg

LocutusOfTuborg

Master of the pre order.

• Members
  • 468 posts

Posted 12 December 2007 - 09:39 AM

Aiiih, capteen... are these bobbleheads?? wink.gif

Thx for the pix, trekhunter. smile.gif

LoT

#3 Sgt. Stinky

Sgt. Stinky

Rick & Pat know me by name.

• Members
  • 347 posts
  • Interests:Star Trek, Indiana Jones, Friends and especially Family

Posted 12 December 2007 - 12:08 PM

My 2nd favorite Trek show finally arrives. The heads don't look has big in the packaged pictures. Maybe it's the lighting of the room, I hope. huh.gif

#4 Gothneo

Gothneo

Knows Paul Bunyan

• Members
  • 5,753 posts

Posted 12 December 2007 - 12:44 PM

Wow! Look at all the great accessories!!!!

I didn't know these were hitting already!

I have to agree that the ladies look a bit "big" in the head dry.gif

Also Jadzia's paint app doesn't look too good... but here's hoping it's the light!

More Picts please!

#5 Samwise Gamgee

Samwise Gamgee

• Members
  • 339 posts

Posted 12 December 2007 - 12:45 PM

Wow, I can't believe they made it out! Thanks for the pics, trekhunter, they look good.
I love the package and accessories a lot. The basesball and hat look great! I wonder if Odo will be out a little later, and maybe that's why Rick would wait until January?
P.S.- What's in the booklet? smile.gif

#6 Gothneo

Gothneo

Knows Paul Bunyan

• Members
  • 5,753 posts

Posted 12 December 2007 - 12:48 PM

That would make sense Samwise as people who ordered complete sets would probably like them to ship together!

I think I ordered two Sets of DS9... so if the paint is off on a them I will fix one!

#7 JMW326

JMW326

If I don't have it, they never made one.

• Members
  • 4,836 posts

Posted 12 December 2007 - 12:59 PM

Wow. Sisko and Ezri look pretty good. I do think I will have to put Jadzia up for trade though. That is not a very good looking figure. Thanks for the pics. Can we some together with the Nemsis figures?

#8 JT1138

JT1138

I dream about Toys

• Members
  • 30 posts
  • Interests:Sci-Fi, Classic Literature, Writing

Posted 12 December 2007 - 01:41 PM

They look great. I can't wait to get mine in. Wave 2 sounds perfect, but I need me some Gul Dukat!!!!

#9 Nighthawk

Nighthawk

• Members
  • 319 posts

Posted 12 December 2007 - 02:29 PM

I'm wondering how well FC Picard's head will fit on Sisko's body. Right now I have a custom made using Riker's body, but if the Sisko one is scaled better, I might want to use that body.

#10 JMW326

JMW326

If I don't have it, they never made one.

• Members
  • 4,836 posts

Posted 12 December 2007 - 03:24 PM

QUOTE(Nighthawk @ Dec 12 2007, 02:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm wondering how well FC Picard's head will fit on Sisko's body. Right now I have a custom made using Riker's body, but if the Sisko one is scaled better, I might want to use that body.

It looks like they may be using Data's body for Sisko so I dont think the Picard head will fit on it.

#11 trekhunter1701

trekhunter1701

Newforce is my home page.

• Members
  • 223 posts
  • Interests:Star Trek

Posted 12 December 2007 - 04:16 PM

QUOTE(Samwise Gamgee @ Dec 12 2007, 12:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wow, I can't believe they made it out! Thanks for the pics, trekhunter, they look good.
I love the package and accessories a lot. The basesball and hat look great! I wonder if Odo will be out a little later, and maybe that's why Rick would wait until January?
P.S.- What's in the booklet? smile.gif

The booklet had all of the current releases in it nothing new that we haven't seen. sad.gif

Odo, being a Previews exclusive, I was worried that he wasn't in the case with the others. The case pack out was 1 Ezri, 3 Jadzia and 4 Sisko. I was really hoping to see a Quark mentioned on the back of the card but no luck.

#12 Chalksquared

Chalksquared

New Forceaholic

• Members
  • 812 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing, performing (on stage), drawing, and collecting anything (24th century) Trek.

Posted 12 December 2007 - 06:01 PM

I am a little confused here and I am hoping someone can help me to understand (hint, hint - Slayer)...

The figures are out but Odo is not? Does Odo even hit stores since he is an exclusive?
And even though they are out, New Force is waiting until January to ship them? If that is the case, why do we order from New Force if we have to wait long after they are released to receive them?
mellow.gif

#13 Artistix

Artistix

Trek Toy.com Member of the Month Feb 2010

• Members
  • 2,696 posts

Posted 12 December 2007 - 06:55 PM

Interesting...

Excellent accessories.

#14 slayerone76

slayerone76

Guinan's love slave!

• Members
  • 2,718 posts
  • Interests:Stately playboy by day ... profitable pimp by night. I like to watch movies, listen to music, go out ... friends ... food ... all the essentials of life.

Posted 12 December 2007 - 07:01 PM

No expert here Chalksie, but I think it has to do with Odo being a PX Exclusive. He isn't in the normal case pack, he ships separate. He apparently isn't hitting stores at the same time, or our lucky friends would be swiping him up. I think Rick is waiting to ship so Odo will ship too, or he has some special arrangement and Odo and the regular figures are coming together.

PS - We order from Rick because he has the best deals and because he is an amazing retailer. Waiting a bit longer for cheaper prices and better service is okay with me.

#15 Nighthawk

Nighthawk

• Members
  • 319 posts

Posted 12 December 2007 - 07:02 PM

QUOTE(Chalksquared @ Dec 12 2007, 06:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am a little confused here and I am hoping someone can help me to understand (hint, hint - Slayer)...

The figures are out but Odo is not? Does Odo even hit stores since he is an exclusive?
And even though they are out, New Force is waiting until January to ship them? If that is the case, why do we order from New Force if we have to wait long after they are released to receive them?
mellow.gif

Odo is a Diamond Previews exclusive. You can get him at comic stores. Diamond didn't ship out DS9 this week, so I think he'll hit next week. Usually, when I get them, that's when Newforce gets them, so if it is on Diamond's shipping list for next week (won't know until Monday afternoon), then Newforce will most likely get them on Wednesday and then give Rick time to process the orders and then probably due to the Christmas break, then that's probably why he'll ship em in Jan. That's just my speculation. I know that Diamond didn't ship them this week. They might ship them next week just so that Odo is shipped together, but it's all speculation on my part.

#16 slayerone76

slayerone76

Guinan's love slave!

• Members
  • 2,718 posts
  • Interests:Stately playboy by day ... profitable pimp by night. I like to watch movies, listen to music, go out ... friends ... food ... all the essentials of life.

Posted 12 December 2007 - 07:08 PM

I've sent an email to Rick for verification.

#17 Chalksquared

Chalksquared

New Forceaholic

• Members
  • 812 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing, performing (on stage), drawing, and collecting anything (24th century) Trek.

Posted 12 December 2007 - 07:09 PM

QUOTE(Nighthawk @ Dec 12 2007, 08:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I know that Diamond didn't ship them this week. They might ship them next week just so that Odo is shipped together, but it's all speculation on my part.

If they didn't ship this week, how does Trekhunter have Sisko, Jadzia, and Ezri? blink.gif

#18 Nighthawk

Nighthawk

• Members
  • 319 posts

Posted 12 December 2007 - 07:17 PM

QUOTE(Chalksquared @ Dec 12 2007, 07:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If they didn't ship this week, how does Trekhunter have Sisko, Jadzia, and Ezri? blink.gif

There are other sources to get this, not just Diamond Previews. If you look at the shipping list, they didn't ship them this week.

#19 slayerone76

slayerone76

Guinan's love slave!

• Members
  • 2,718 posts

Posted 12 December 2007 - 08:08 PM

Rick is checking with DST on this. He thinks it may be due to the fact that they are custom casing Odo with his order. He said he will post when he hears back from DST.

#20 Chalksquared

Chalksquared

New Forceaholic

• Members
  • 812 posts

Posted 12 December 2007 - 08:36 PM

QUOTE(slayerone76 @ Dec 12 2007, 09:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Rick is checking with DST on this. He thinks it may be due to the fact that they are custom casing Odo with his order. He said he will post when he hears back from DST.

What is this "custom casing" of which you speak?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users