Worf in a Dress?!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 TheHSBR

TheHSBR

Mirror Universe Moderator

• Global Moderators
  • 3,621 posts
  • Interests:This will be quite the list...Star Trek, Star Wars, wrestling, He-Man, comic books, GI Joe, video games, and most of all collecting action figures!

Posted 03 August 2009 - 04:01 PM

Well uniform I guess....anyhoo, I was just wondering if Worf ever wore the TNG style Dress Uniform while on DS9? I know he wore the gold TNG dress, the white NEM jacket, but did he wear the TNG red dress uniform? If so does anyone remember what episode? Thanks for the help!

#2 Matty-lad

Matty-lad

I can stop I just don't want to.

• Members
  • 615 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 04:07 PM

QUOTE (TheHSBR @ Aug 3 2009, 11:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well uniform I guess....anyhoo, I was just wondering if Worf ever wore the TNG style Dress Uniform while on DS9? I know he wore the gold TNG dress, the white NEM jacket, but did he wear the TNG red dress uniform? If so does anyone remember what episode? Thanks for the help!

Hey Andy,

Yes, worf did wear a red TNG dress uniform:-

It was from the episode "Rules Of Engagement"

Take care,
Matty-lad

#3 Jedigreedo

Jedigreedo

Dances with Toys

• Members
  • 1,443 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 04:21 PM

EAS blocks hotlinking, but there are a couple of pics on Memory Alpha's entry here: http://memory-alpha....ement_(episode)

#4 TheHSBR

TheHSBR

• Global Moderators
  • 3,621 posts
  • Interests:This will be quite the list...Star Trek, Star Wars, wrestling, He-Man, comic books, GI Joe, video games, and most of all collecting action figures!

Posted 03 August 2009 - 04:22 PM

QUOTE (Matty-lad @ Aug 3 2009, 05:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey Andy,

Yes, worf did wear a red TNG dress uniform

It was from the episode "Rules Of Engagement"

Take care,
Matty-lad

Beautiful! Thanks so much!!

#5 Wildcard

Wildcard

Yes the Troi figures hair worries me.

• Members
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 12:23 AM

You'll also note that he didn't always wear the sash either. There were several scenes sans his traditional metal sash. (In the TNG dress uni he wore a cloth sash)

#6 Jedigreedo

Jedigreedo

Dances with Toys

• Members
  • 1,443 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 02:20 AM

Well as memory alpha shows, he has it on at one point - and if you scroll down to trivia, they mention that:

A reference present in the script, but omitted from the episode as broadcast, explains why Worf wore his baldric only in the opening scene of the hearing. After the opening statements, Ch'pok requests that Worf "not be allowed to wear his family baldric until this hearing is over. He is dishonored among our people, and I am... offended by the sight of him wearing Klingon emblems." The scene also sees Sisko request that Worf be permitted to return to his quarters, instead of remaining in the holding cell.

#7 TheHSBR

TheHSBR

• Global Moderators
  • 3,621 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 09:00 AM

Interesting. I really liked the cloth sash in Liaisons because it was something different and hearkened back to TOS. The metal baldric was I think over used throughout the whole series . Ive always found it interesting that not many other Klingons wore one of that style if one at all.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users