• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Gothneo

Gothneo

Knows Paul Bunyan

• Members
  • 5,753 posts

Posted 05 September 2015 - 05:56 PM

I yesterday at dragon con terry announced that she had approached Tim Russ about doing something in renegades and Tim was delighted by the idea! So it looks like terry is joining the renegades family.

I had seen Terry speak at a con several years ago, and I have to say she was much more energized and engaged. It was a light roll call for trek alumn at dragon con this year and Terry really pulled the wieght for the franchise.

Her excitement was outright contagious so now I can't wait to see what she does!

#2 Prometheus

Prometheus

If I don't have it, It's on preorder.

• Members
  • 2,137 posts

Posted 06 September 2015 - 02:13 AM

Awesome news !! I always loved Terry.... She will bring a lot to the endeavor. Thanks for the great news Goth !!

How was the con in general?? Did you have a good time?

#3 Gothneo

Gothneo

Knows Paul Bunyan

• Members
  • 5,753 posts

Posted 09 September 2015 - 10:45 AM

I always love dragon con as the handlers aren't so ridged and people seem more approachable! Sadly I had to cut it short a bit this year and fly over to London for another convention but work related. Been awhile since I was in the uk. Nice to be here!

#4 WORF22

WORF22

It's not a disease it's a hobby.

• Members
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 09 September 2015 - 11:38 AM

nice i would love to see her back in some trek.

Terry has always been one of the top Trek representatives. The way she engages with the fans. she is just downright one of the nicest and animated people you can meet and Chase M.

My 1st con I met her, I did not have an autograph ticket hell I did not even know I needed one 1st con and all.

I was in the last row just about the last seat. Terry and Michael Dorn both signed autographs for every person in the hall. So my first autograph was hers I love T.F.

#5 djc242

djc242

I know FHC by name.

• Members
  • 585 posts

Posted 09 September 2015 - 03:28 PM

That's awesome WORF22.

#6 s8film40

s8film40

New Forceaholic

• Members
  • 862 posts

Posted 09 September 2015 - 04:55 PM

It continues to amaze me how more and more the fan films are starting to feel like "real" Star Trek while the official productions seem to feel more like fan films. It's so great to see all these actors still contributing to the world of Star Trek!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users