Went to see the latest addition to the MCU, and third Thor movie. Overall, this is the best Thor movie of the three easily, but as a huge Thor Fan I do have some issue with it...
1. We finally get to see Thor as the real God of thunder in all out battle the way the Comice depict him, and its Awesome!
2. Helmsworth delivers another great performance
3. Cate Blanchet is fantastic as Hela.
4. Actually loved Urbans Skurge
1. They kinda mushed two different stories together...
2. They made Hela..
3. I would have liked to see Ulik in place of the Hulk to serve as the muscle opposite of Thor.
4. Anthony Hopiks is still unconvincing as Odin to me.
5. Skurge really should have been opposite of the Enchantress if they were gonna use him.
6. Goldblooms Grandmaster wasn't quite fleshed out and as diabolical as it should have been.
A solid effort, very fun, worth seeing if your a fan of either the MCU or Thor movies.