#3021 1701D

1701D

New Forceaholic

• Members
  • 896 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 11:14 AM

The nacelles being slightly too low hardly "throws the whole ship off." 

"Poorly put together"
Mine certainly isn't, there are no bad seams on it at all. 

"Fragile"
What? I'd wager the EM ship would break before the DST one would. 

Unless you're incredibly anal about all the intricate details, which most people aren't, you are aren't even going to notice what you're saying is wrong with it. 

The only way the EM D is superior to the DST one for me is with its aztek paint apps. 

Ok, that's your opinion. But let's face it, neither are perfect and in my opinion the eaglemoss version is better than the DST version for the reasons I gave.

#3022 Razorgeist

Razorgeist

Rick & Pat know me by name.

• Members
  • 321 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 01:40 AM

The nacelles being slightly too low hardly "throws the whole ship off." 

You know Ive heard this before but whenever I look at my E-D it doesn't consciously register for me.

#3023 Starfleet Doc

Starfleet Doc

Tracking number maniac

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 07:22 PM

Well US customer service just said that issues 98 and 99 arent in stock so no june shipment so far. I asked the cs rep when they expected them back in stock and she said they dont know, almost sounding annoyed or rude in her response. Im getting fed up with the lack of any kind of accountability. Subscriptions mean you order a set amount of stuck, surplus to cover potential damaged shipments, then additional stock to sell online.

Then i was asked if i was subscribed to the specials line and i said i used to be but was told it was discontinued when the spock jellyfish came out. I was told that i elected not to receive them and i called bs. Then got readded to the list starting with the next special (swarm ship?)

In short, i was told wed be billed when they get stock in but no definitive date.

Love the collection but kinda getting sick of the sporadity of when we get shipments and when billed in addition to the specials fiasco.

I miss the british customer service.... like REALLY BADLY!

#3024 Alteran195

Alteran195

If I don't have it, It's on preorder.

• Members
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 07:28 PM

Ya US support is complete garbage, it used to be amazing before with the UK support.

#3025 Alteran195

Alteran195

If I don't have it, It's on preorder.

• Members
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 21 June 2017 - 12:22 PM

Another shot of K7 from the BBTS product page.

HjvGiOR.jpg

I'm started to get tempted to get this one.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users