5 replies to this topic

#1 FHC

FHC

Owner

• Owner
  • 4,495 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 07:46 PM

Hello everyone,

The staff and I are trying something new here on the forum. If you notice on the main page there is a new section called The Transporter Room and it links you to some new things we're trying here as well as some other places.

The first two links are new things that I, Slayer and TheHSBR are trying out. Still working around on the page designs and such. Check them out and let us know what you think.

We have also started on our next figure review. I shoot the photos and then Andy gives us his review of it. Members can get a sneak peak in the Members section.

Mark

#2 DS9_Fan

DS9_Fan

New Forceaholic

• Members
  • 765 posts

Posted 22 August 2008 - 02:53 AM

I love the 10 questions. It's a really fun idea.

#3 Trek Forever

Trek Forever

Action figure anonymous member

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 22 August 2008 - 08:28 AM

The random question thing is great... Is that a trick question? LOL

The review is great as well. You have a good eye. I had no idea the Mr Brooks had no eyebrows! I went and looked, and he sure doesn't!

Looking foward to the next ones.

#4 FHC

FHC

Owner

• Owner
  • 4,495 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 07:49 PM

QUOTE(DS9_Fan @ Aug 22 2008, 02:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I love the 10 questions. It's a really fun idea.

Have you looked again today?

#5 Trek Forever

Trek Forever

Action figure anonymous member

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 07:19 AM

Just read the new one with Chuck. Chuck, I agree with you on High School.

Slayerone76 when are these going to come out, or will they be on a random case by case? Who are you doing next or is that something you don't want to tell?

#6 slayerone76

slayerone76

Guinan's love slave!

• Members
  • 2,718 posts
  • Interests:Stately playboy by day ... profitable pimp by night. I like to watch movies, listen to music, go out ... friends ... food ... all the essentials of life.

Posted 29 August 2008 - 10:35 AM

Who knows! Its hard to get any details out of the inmates ... I think its their meds. In the interim, the National Institute of Mental Health has asked that we screen some of our members here to ensure that the toy madness isn't spreading. There is a possibility that this could be a pandemic disorder, spreading around the globe! Rest assured we will do our part to monitor and report our findings.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users