• Please log in to reply
326 replies to this topic

#1 robster

robster

Will work for toys.

• Members
  • 1,206 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 12:40 PM

Ok,looks like I have to kinda move this topic myself. Just thought I'd let you guys know that this years SDCC exclusive ship will be.......revealed on Tuesday. lol. I was asking Zach about some Supergirl stuff and asked about the ship as well,and he said it'll be revealed Tuesday. And yes,it's ok that I mention it,lol.

Still hoping it's something I want of course,but DST has some other stuff I want as well,so I'm good either way,lol.

Have fun!

J-R!

#2 Alteran195

Alteran195

Their ACTION FIGURES, not dolls!!

• Members
  • 3,461 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 03:39 PM

Has any other companies revealed their exclusives yet? I'm curious if Hallmark will be doing a battle damaged C. 

#3 robster

robster

Will work for toys.

• Members
  • 1,206 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 09:44 PM

Nothing Trek from Hallmark. They announced theirs looooong ago. It's the usual SW one,an Alein with an egg and a repaint of the 60's Batmobile. Hopefully one of their exclusives next year will be Trek related,being an anniversary an'all. I know they have plans for Trek next year.

J-R!

#4 robster

robster

Will work for toys.

• Members
  • 1,206 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 02:48 PM

NICE! TWO exclusives already I would like to get my hands on,one DST,one non DST. Wonder if they'll be in the easy to get category?!? lol. And good thing someone posted about the Hascrap panels at the con.....so I know at what time I don't have to be anywhere NEAR them,just avoid them like the plague. lol.

J-R!

#5 BadBunnyMike

BadBunnyMike

Wishes He had Spots

• Members
  • 2,233 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 06:33 PM

What might thise two be?

#6 robster

robster

Will work for toys.

• Members
  • 1,206 posts

Posted 23 May 2015 - 02:11 AM

It's non Trek,so I doubt you'd be interested,lol. Good thing is,I can actually pre-order them now and pick up at the booth at the con. I like that!

J-R!

#7 Reign1701A

Reign1701A

Action figure anonymous member

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 23 May 2015 - 07:03 AM

I hope it's an Enterprise-A variant, my guess would be battle damage from TUC or (wishful thinking) a TMP variant.

#8 Alteran195

Alteran195

• Members
  • 3,461 posts

Posted 23 May 2015 - 07:44 AM

I hope it's an Enterprise-A variant, my guess would be battle damage from TUC or (wishful thinking) a TMP variant.

I could see that, that's a variant that hasn't crossed my mind before for some reason. 

I also posted on their Facebook asking if the new Federation ship will be on display and they said possibly... so hopefully we'll know more soon. 

#9 robster

robster

Will work for toys.

• Members
  • 1,206 posts

Posted 23 May 2015 - 12:43 PM

Guess we'll know on Tuesday,lol.

Seeing more and more exclusives though,so far only two that I might want. Hoping for some other stuff too.

J-R!

#10 Matty-lad

Matty-lad

I can stop I just don't want to.

• Members
  • 615 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 11:04 AM

I know it's not DST but I really want the Star Trek / Green Lantern crossover SDCC exclusive covers.....

http://www.bleedingc...rgers-and-more/

Think this year SDCC exclusives are going to be expensive.

Take care,

Matty-lad

#11 robster

robster

Will work for toys.

• Members
  • 1,206 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 12:18 PM

The two items that were on my list aren't very expensive,but I moved on and don't want them anymore. I HAVE been looking at these comics though,as I do love the Trek comic,just not too sure about the Green Lantern crossover,but I might give it a shot. I just want a ST/GQ crossover,lol! And I am certainly gonna suggest it to IDW when I go by their booth,lol.

Guess tomorrow is the day we find out if the con exclusive DST ship is cool or not. Plenty of other con exclusives of course,but I still hate them so probably won't end up with many of'em. If UGT do a 5" 12th Doctor with Clara I will get that as they're real easy to buy. If there's any fun Spidey exclusive,I might go for that,or Superman. Have to try for the Hallmark orny's for someone elsse,don't usually get them myself. Maybe got three or four over the years for my own collection,Comic Book Guy,battle damaged Kelvin,and a couple of others I can't even remember,lol. STILL wish I'd gotten a whole bunch of the Trek ship the first time they were at NYCC,which is now selling for 5-600 bucks,and the repainted Uhura the first time they had a booth at Comic Con,which is now going for the insane price of 1000 bucks! Total madness of course! Nobody in their right mind would pay that much for a little Christmas orny......would they? lol!

Looking forward to seeing the rest of the exclusives I don't wanna line up to get,unless it has a REALLY big WOW reaction when I see it,lol.

J-R!

#12 trekhunter1701

trekhunter1701

Newforce is my home page.

• Members
  • 223 posts
  • Interests:Star Trek

Posted 25 May 2015 - 02:16 PM

My guess is a battle damaged 1701A from ST 6. It's the easiest and quickest they can do.

#13 robster

robster

Will work for toys.

• Members
  • 1,206 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 09:52 PM

Seems like the most logical choice. Was she really that battle damaged in ST 6 though? Can't remember,gotta watch it again at some point,lol! I know the cloaked BoP was firing while cloaked and such,and Excelsior coming to the rescue,guess she got some damage there.

Well,it's Tuesday.......where's the bloody news?! Impatient? ME? NEVER! LOL!

J-R!

#14 Daysleeper

Daysleeper

I know FHC by name.

• Members
  • 537 posts
  • Interests:Music, acting, theatre, film, arts in General

Check out my band: www.facebook.com/eastportslackers

Posted 26 May 2015 - 07:20 AM

@Robster: Hell yeah, there was this one torpedo (among many others) that went right through the saucer - one of my favorite effects ever.

#15 Alteran195

Alteran195

• Members
  • 3,461 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 07:46 AM

I think most of her damage was on the saucer, I can't recall many instances off the top of my head of the A taking hits to her secondary hull. 

#16 Destructor!!!

Destructor!!!

It's not a disease it's a hobby.

• Members
  • 1,883 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 08:22 AM

"Released on tuesday" might be a clue - I'm thinking some Enterprise-B variant, given the recurring "Tuesday" gag in Generations.

#17 Alteran195

Alteran195

• Members
  • 3,461 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 09:05 AM

"Released on tuesday" might be a clue - I'm thinking some Enterprise-B variant, given the recurring "Tuesday" gag in Generations.

There aren't any versions of the B left for them to do though... at least none that I can think of. 

I think the best bets are a Damaged A, or the TOS Defiant. 

#18 robster

robster

Will work for toys.

• Members
  • 1,206 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 11:00 AM

Seems like we won't get to know till tomorrow,so the fun Tuesday joke from Generations doesn't apply anymore. muh.

Hmmmm,what on Earth can I move onto next?! lol

J-R!

#19 Alteran195

Alteran195

• Members
  • 3,461 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 11:14 AM

Seems like we won't get to know till tomorrow,so the fun Tuesday joke from Generations doesn't apply anymore. muh.

Hmmmm,what on Earth can I move onto next?! lol

J-R!

Did they say somewhere the announcement was pushed back?

#20 robster

robster

Will work for toys.

• Members
  • 1,206 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 11:30 AM

A friend told me.

J-R!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users