• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 Samwise Gamgee

Samwise Gamgee

Rick & Pat know me by name.

• Members
  • 339 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 10:12 AM

DST just announced wave 4! --Spoliers for season 4 if you haven't seen it though.--
http://www.diamondselecttoys.com/
Finally, Roslin and Adama! Plus, mustache Adama will be the case topper.

#2 TheHSBR

TheHSBR

Mirror Universe Moderator

• Global Moderators
  • 3,621 posts
  • Interests:This will be quite the list...Star Trek, Star Wars, wrestling, He-Man, comic books, GI Joe, video games, and most of all collecting action figures!

Posted 22 July 2008 - 10:18 AM

I was very worried that we wouldnt get a Adm. Adama figure! Now all we need is basically Tigh and Baltar to finish out the main cast. This also solves the mystery of Adm. Cain too! I really cant wait to see these.

On a side note the site says that BSG Wvae 2 is estimated to hit tommorrow but I havent heard anything about it shipping yet. I wonder if its being pushed back?

#3 JMW326

JMW326

If I don't have it, they never made one.

• Members
  • 4,836 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 10:26 AM

I am looking forward to getting Adm. Adama and Adm. Cain the others will be OK to have but I am not realy that excited about them. I am glad they made the Adama with Moustache a case topper because I dont realy care if I get that one or not. Now hopefully we will see series 2 sometime in the near future. That wave has been delayed more han most of DST's stuff and it s the one I want the most. LOL.

#4 Wildcard

Wildcard

Yes the Troi figures hair worries me.

• Members
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 12:34 PM

Interesting...also did you notice the LE Chief Tyrol being offered if you donate blood at the SDCC? That's kinda cool of them to do that. LOL

#5 Artistix

Artistix

Trek Toy.com Member of the Month Feb 2010

• Members
  • 2,696 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 09:18 PM

Very cool. Should be interesting to see.

Hopefully wave 5 is Baltar, Tigh, Ellen & Cally.

#6 Samwise Gamgee

Samwise Gamgee

• Members
  • 339 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 01:23 AM

http://i.toynewsi.co.....Night/Diamond
Adama and Roslin don't look too good so far. Casual Boomer flightsuit is a nice surprise, but no Lee. Hopefully he gets added later since it's just preview night.

#7 FHC

FHC

Owner

• Owner
  • 4,495 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 04:48 AM

Ok it's not Trek but I've been buying these and I have to say, they are some nice figures. Not sure where I'm going to put them on the shelf though!! LOL

#8 TheHSBR

TheHSBR

• Global Moderators
  • 3,621 posts
  • Interests:This will be quite the list...Star Trek, Star Wars, wrestling, He-Man, comic books, GI Joe, video games, and most of all collecting action figures!

Posted 24 July 2008 - 07:32 AM

QUOTE(Samwise Gamgee @ Jul 24 2008, 02:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
http://i.toynewsi.co.....Night/Diamond
Adama and Roslin don't look too good so far. Casual Boomer flightsuit is a nice surprise, but no Lee. Hopefully he gets added later since it's just preview night.

I guess they fit with what most of the rest of the line has done, the likeness is almost there. I know Adama is a tough one because he has such a weathered face. Roslin looks ok and Im pretty sure thats the same head that Boomer uses. Im going to get them regardless. I do like the new undershirt style on Athena/Boomer. pretty cool.

#9 JMW326

JMW326

• Members
  • 4,836 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 07:33 AM

Admiral Adama looks great and Boomer/Athena in the flight suit is a awesome surprise. Roslyn may get passed up. I love the BSG figures. They are one of my favorite sets.

#10 DavAnthony

DavAnthony

• Members
  • 389 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 08:11 PM

These look pretty cool. What is the difference with The Chief though, he has a different hair style, that's it right?

#11 Artistix

Artistix

• Members
  • 2,696 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 09:29 PM

That Boomer looks a thousand times better than the first one. But ofcourse this is only a proto.

Great to see Adama & Roslyn.

#12 Frontier

Frontier

I dream about Toys

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 05:23 AM

Hey, at least it's not a third or fourth variation figure.

Glad to see Adama and Roslin finally. They should have been in wave 1, IMHO.

#13 J C R

J C R

Newforce is my home page.

• Members
  • 175 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 06:53 AM

Roslin was my favorite from that show, so I am really excited about this as well. Has Rick from NFC mentioned anything about Wave 2 on here? I am wondering when I will see a charge on my bank account....should be any day now. Also Wave 3 is scheduled for today....hmm....

#14 TheHSBR

TheHSBR

• Global Moderators
  • 3,621 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 07:25 AM

DST hasnt begun to offer them on their site yet either even though the release day has long since come and gone.

#15 The_Donster

The_Donster

If I don't have it, It's on preorder.

• Members
  • 2,198 posts
  • Interests:OMG!! Clearly my hobby is getting away from me at the moment if anyone remembers the pics of my collection on the old AA forum. While mine isn't as focused as Mark's, it's start to rival his, lol. Long answer short, too many to narrow down.

Posted 15 August 2008 - 07:35 AM

The Starbuck wave hit either this or last week. I'm not keeping up with the line too much, so I'm not sure what wave that is. I plan on picking up the Cylon and the red dressed Caprica Six around payday.

#16 J C R

J C R

Newforce is my home page.

• Members
  • 175 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 07:39 AM

Wave 2 is Starbuck, Kat, Helo, and a Cylon. I went to the comic book shop close to my apt and they hadnt received their set yet. I imagine they are 'in route' now to NFC, comic book stores, etc. At least I hope they are.

#17 JMW326

JMW326

• Members
  • 4,836 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 09:19 AM

I have only seen one set on ebay over the last two weeks. According to DST they should be in stores soon. They are in the country. I am realy looking forward to this wave. That is the Helo figure I have been wanting ever since I heard they were making BSG figures.

#18 Artistix

Artistix

• Members
  • 2,696 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 07:39 PM

Woo hoo! I'll have to check the comic shops in Sydney. They seem to get DST stuff quite quickly.

So in conjunction with this wave, we also have the Dee/Apollo 2-pack & the D'Anna/Boomer set?

#19 WORF22

WORF22

It's not a disease it's a hobby.

• Members
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 03:32 PM

I LOVE GRACE PARK. but I am sorry that fig of boomer / Athena looks fracking bad!!! and not bad in a good way it sucks what is up with DST and the BSG line? I know that we are spoiled now a days it's not like Gi Joe back in the day (fig made from toons, but they did look like they did on the cartoon) but come on man please do not let that fig out till it is done right!!!!!!!

#20 Artistix

Artistix

• Members
  • 2,696 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 11:02 PM

The sculpts on DST figures are not always great. Some of them are cool though.

I ordered wave 2 just today from an online store here in Oz. Should have them early next week.

There are some new images of wave 4 at BBTS:

http://www.bigbadtoy...amp;picture=out

Athena must not be a part of this wave.

Love President Lee......mmmmm Bamber goodness! biggrin.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users