• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 Gothneo

Gothneo

Knows Paul Bunyan

• Members
  • 5,753 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 08:58 AM

I have not seen him post in awhile, and just wondered if he's ok, just taking and breather or what?

If this is a sensitive topic just say so FHC and I'll ask no more!

#2 UFP-1701

UFP-1701

Once upon a time...

• Members
  • 665 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 09:51 AM

VF was suspended by me for failing to adhere to forum rules and directives from the Admin Staff. After his suspension is lifted, it will be up to him if he wishes to continue here as a member. It will be his decision.

#3 FHC

FHC

Owner

• Owner
  • 4,495 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 09:58 AM

If you dig you will find a thread were I asked nicely that VF take a one week absence from the forum. I said that every time that he was seen on the forum during that one week I would put 25% into his warning and if he hit 4 or 100% then I would ban him. I could have removed him or banned him from the start but I did not want to do that so I put it into his hands. He was found to be on the forum many more times than the four times he was spotted and still he is not banned, he was placed on suspension for 90 days. I was not the one that placed him on suspension as I was not the last one that observed him, but I support it.

After the 90 days is up it will be up to VF if he wishes to return.

#4 Stormfury_Echo

Stormfury_Echo

I can stop I just don't want to.

• Members
  • 612 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 11:45 AM

Ok, I'm lost. Why was he suspended to begin with? He always seemed very ameable, if a bit dry, to me.

#5 FHC

FHC

Owner

• Owner
  • 4,495 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 11:53 AM

My position is not to bash VF there are threads that can be found and the reasons are in them. In the end I asked that he simply take a week off and he returned to the point it was a test to see if I would life up to what I said. I will not be pulled into insulting him on the forum.

#6 krash

krash

I dream about Toys

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 12:09 PM

Well read this.

I for one do not like to be told that if I don't agree with you then go away or turn a deaf ear.

http://www.trektoy.c...o...ic=590&st=0

I think that the staff was within their rights.

#7 FHC

FHC

Owner

• Owner
  • 4,495 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 12:13 PM

OK this will turn into a bashing thread I can already see it.

CRT thanks for you kinds words but I am not really asking that people take sides.

I am closing this thread anyone who wishes to do so my PM me.

FHC

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users