• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Hirogen

Hirogen

I can stop I just don't want to.

• Members
  • 724 posts

Posted 05 November 2006 - 01:50 PM

Anyone else collecting these? I am so impressed with wave after wave. The sculpts on these guys look fantastic!

I was planning on picking up Series 4&5 from Cornerstorecomics, but they seem to be out of stock. Anyone else know of another dealer with good prices?

#2 krash

krash

I dream about Toys

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 08 November 2006 - 10:20 PM

I have looked at them as they have came out but I just can't bring myself to buy any. How about some pics?

#3 Artistix

Artistix

Trek Toy.com Member of the Month Feb 2010

• Members
  • 2,696 posts

Posted 09 November 2006 - 05:48 PM

I've eyed them off quite a bit. They are truely beautiful figures.

So far I have only picked up The Corpse Bride & Victor. But I plan on making it a proper collection...when I can!

I read all the reviews over at Michaels Review....thank the Gods for that guy! biggrin.gif

http://www.mwctoys.c...EVIEW_INDEX.htm
Go into the archives to see reviews of each series....great pics too.

#4 Hirogen

Hirogen

I can stop I just don't want to.

• Members
  • 724 posts

Posted 09 November 2006 - 08:42 PM

I will try to get some pics up this weekend. I have Series 1 (minues the Sally),2,and 3 with 5 on Preorder. I hope to be picking up Series 4 by the end of the year.

I guess it's more of a cult movie that's why there isn't a lot of collectors. But it must be doing well otherwise they wouldn't be making more waves.I have seen the reviews by MC, love his pictures.

I really want a Box set for Sandy Claws. They are running out of characters though, I think all that's pretty much left is the Band, some more vampires, and some more background characters.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users