Andries's Content

There have been 4 items by Andries (Search limited from 28-April 23)

Sort by                Order  

#70030 Does anyone know of any stores in NYC which still stick any AA/DST ST figures?

Posted by Andries on 10 June 2013 - 03:48 PM in AA / DST

Thats great thanks! Ill pick up the Kirk and the Spock, Ive seen some of the negative comments on the Select stuff and I have to say i like it a lot, even the Picard. Seems weird people dont like it because its not episode-specific - if the comics and novels can create new images/narratives why cant the toys?

#69999 Does anyone know of any stores in NYC which still stick any AA/DST ST figures?

Posted by Andries on 08 June 2013 - 02:32 PM in AA / DST

Hi!

Ill be in NY in a week and was wondering if any comic book or second hand stores still stocked AA/DST Star Trek figures?

Cheers!

Andy

#69998 Greetings from Manchester, UK!

Posted by Andries on 08 June 2013 - 02:21 PM in New Cadets, report here.

Thanks for the welcome! Ive nejoyed what Ive seen very much, the plus side to coming late to the AA stuff is I have all these threads to look through.

#69985 Greetings from Manchester, UK!

Posted by Andries on 07 June 2013 - 09:45 PM in New Cadets, report here.

Hi there!

I collected Star Trek Playmates figures when I was about 12, then sold them a few years later. 10 years on, here I am, frantically trying to get all the AA/DST TNG and DS9 figures.

Ive enjoyed what Ive read so far, although I must admit Im jealous of some of the collections Ive seen in the Your Collection area.

Cheers

Andy