481 replies to this topic

#61 knightone

knightone

If I don't have it, It's on preorder.

• Members
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 07 December 2006 - 10:02 PM

QUOTE(The_Donster @ Dec 7 2006, 09:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't see a problem with multiple threads on similiar subjects, but I'd be more than happy to merge all the Stargate threads into one to keep the confusion down.

I think the question was more about whether this section is just for DST/AA's Star Trek line or for AA and DST's lines in general. If it's just for Trek, then this thread belongs somewhere else. If not, then it can stay put.

#62 The_Donster

The_Donster

• Members
  • 2,198 posts
  • Interests:OMG!! Clearly my hobby is getting away from me at the moment if anyone remembers the pics of my collection on the old AA forum. While mine isn't as focused as Mark's, it's start to rival his, lol. Long answer short, too many to narrow down.

Posted 08 December 2006 - 12:17 AM

Thanks for clearing that up K1, didn't seem that clear to me or GL. I've moved this over to the Everything else and merged the SG-1 threads into one. I've left the Stargate: Atlantis in a seperate thread, as it's a seperate show. I think for the most part it's understood that the AA/DST forum is strictly for the Star Trek line. Which is why most members have posted some of DST's other license in this forum. Hopefully this clears things up, if not, please feel free to contact me or another forum leader wink.gif

#63 VulcanFanatic

VulcanFanatic

Leonard Nimoy fan

• Members
  • 3,165 posts

Posted 08 December 2006 - 02:05 PM

Saw this Two pack on DST's radical confidential today. Anubis and Daniel Jackson look great! I may have to break down and get this line after all. Check out the Wave 3 TNG contest at the bottom as well! Daniel Jackson and Anubis

#64 JMW326

JMW326

If I don't have it, they never made one.

• Members
  • 4,836 posts

Posted 08 December 2006 - 02:08 PM

I have been wondering about this one. Thanks for the heads up.

#65 Hirogen

Hirogen

I can stop I just don't want to.

• Members
  • 724 posts

Posted 08 December 2006 - 04:58 PM

QUOTE(The_Donster @ Dec 7 2006, 11:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks for clearing that up K1, didn't seem that clear to me or GL. I've moved this over to the Everything else and merged the SG-1 threads into one. I've left the Stargate: Atlantis in a seperate thread, as it's a seperate show. I think for the most part it's understood that the AA/DST forum is strictly for the Star Trek line. Which is why most members have posted some of DST's other license in this forum. Hopefully this clears things up, if not, please feel free to contact me or another forum leader wink.gif

I don't really care, I just thought any DST toy license goes there since it doesn't say strictly Trek in the title. No biggie.

#66 Hirogen

Hirogen

• Members
  • 724 posts

Posted 08 December 2006 - 05:00 PM

QUOTE(VulcanFanatic @ Dec 8 2006, 01:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Saw this Two pack on DST's radical confidential today. Anubis and Daniel Jackson look great! I may have to break down and get this line after all. Check out the Wave 3 TNG contest at the bottom as well! Daniel Jackson and Anubis

Just get it. The line does have its flaws, but I for one really enjoy how the line is progressing. I know you hate exclusives, as do most of us, but the exclusives are very easy to pick up one way or another.

#67 JMW326

JMW326

• Members
  • 4,836 posts

Posted 08 December 2006 - 06:19 PM

Here are some shots of the Serpent Gaurds:

#68 Hirogen

Hirogen

• Members
  • 724 posts

Posted 08 December 2006 - 08:24 PM

Your images aren't displaying for me Jmw. All I see is IPB Image.
Anyone else having this problem?

#69 JMW326

JMW326

• Members
  • 4,836 posts

Posted 08 December 2006 - 09:04 PM

It may just be my image hosting site (they kind of suck) but they are up now.

#70 The_Donster

The_Donster

• Members
  • 2,198 posts
  • Interests:OMG!! Clearly my hobby is getting away from me at the moment if anyone remembers the pics of my collection on the old AA forum. While mine isn't as focused as Mark's, it's start to rival his, lol. Long answer short, too many to narrow down.

Posted 08 December 2006 - 10:05 PM

Thanks for understanding GL, I just didn't see the sense in having 5 different threads everytime something new comes out. JMW326, you have clenched it, I am so getting this figure. Question for you that watch the show, the Serpent Guard, is it strictly one person or should I get multiples? Definately love the look of these figures, even if I've never watched the show. Thanks for the awesome pics, I need to drag out my exclusive figures and get those upc's out in the mail.

#71 Artistix

Artistix

Trek Toy.com Member of the Month Feb 2010

• Members
  • 2,696 posts

Posted 08 December 2006 - 11:26 PM

QUOTE(The Green Lantern @ Dec 9 2006, 09:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't really care, I just thought any DST toy license goes there since it doesn't say strictly Trek in the title. No biggie.

It doesn't bother me in the slightest...I was just asking.

#72 VulcanFanatic

VulcanFanatic

Leonard Nimoy fan

• Members
  • 3,165 posts

Posted 09 December 2006 - 12:14 AM

QUOTE(The_Donster @ Dec 8 2006, 11:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks for understanding GL, I just didn't see the sense in having 5 different threads everytime something new comes out. JMW326, you have clenched it, I am so getting this figure. Question for you that watch the show, the Serpent Guard, is it strictly one person or should I get multiples? Definately love the look of these figures, even if I've never watched the show. Thanks for the awesome pics, I need to drag out my exclusive figures and get those upc's out in the mail.

So we only get to have one thread for SG1 related stuff? We seem to have separate threads for all of the different Star Trek stuff, so why not with SG1? I wouldnt have wasted my time posting that Daniel Jackson and Anubis thread if i thought it was going to be just merged into just another catchall thread without even so much as "Merged this from another topic" or something to the effect.. Seems like their could be more than just one thread since that line is shaping up to be as big as Star Trek's TNG line is, but whatever.

#73 knightone

knightone

• Members
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 09 December 2006 - 12:22 AM

QUOTE(The_Donster @ Dec 8 2006, 10:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Question for you that watch the show, the Serpent Guard, is it strictly one person or should I get multiples?

There are multiple serpent guards, so feel free to build an army of them.

#74 The_Donster

The_Donster

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 09 December 2006 - 01:54 AM

I think I'm going to resist the temptation and just get one K1, as I'm not sure what I would do with all the extra SG-1 figures tongue.gif How I can emjoy a line that I've never watched a episode of is beyond me laugh.gif

#75 knightone

knightone

• Members
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 09 December 2006 - 02:52 AM

C'mon, Donster. You wouldn't have asked the question if you weren't already thinking about it. Just give in. You know you want to.

Muwahahahahahaha! wink.gif

#76 FHC

FHC

Owner

• Owner
  • 4,495 posts

Posted 09 December 2006 - 07:35 AM

I had not thought ahead far enough when I named the areas of this forum. I think that the edits that I just made will help. Please let me know if I can make it more clear for the newer members.

#77 VulcanFanatic

VulcanFanatic

Leonard Nimoy fan

• Members
  • 3,165 posts

Posted 09 December 2006 - 09:55 AM

QUOTE(FHC @ Dec 9 2006, 08:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I had not thought ahead far enough when I named the areas of this forum. I think that the edits that I just made will help. Please let me know if I can make it more clear for the newer members.

That makes it clear where SG1 posts belong but does not answer the question why we cant have more than one SG1 thread.

#78 The_Donster

The_Donster

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 09 December 2006 - 10:40 AM

VF, sorry for the late reply, it's the weekend and the time I take advantage of sleeping in. You definately bring up some valid points, but so did alot of other members. In all honesty, some of us don't see the sense in multiple threads on pretty much the same subject. I mean c'mon, do we really need 5 different threads(slight exaggeration) on the AGT Geordi/Date Wave? So to cut down on the confusion(which there was some), I merged the threads together and moved them here. As I've said many times before, I'm not here to step on any toes, especially my felllow members. Hopefully this clears things up, if not, please feel free to contact myself or any of the other forum leaders.

#79 VulcanFanatic

VulcanFanatic

Leonard Nimoy fan

• Members
  • 3,165 posts

Posted 09 December 2006 - 01:22 PM

I like to see new threads that herald new releases in their topic title and have conversation about that new release. if there was another thread dedicated to the new Daniel Jackson/Anubis release, then yes merge them together, but to lump every bit of info about the SG1 line all in one thread when you could have an entire subforum or whatever devoted to it seems too anal to me. If you cant see your way to allow more than one SG1 thread on here then dont worry about me contributing anymore new info about the line, find it yourself.

#80 JMW326

JMW326

• Members
  • 4,836 posts

Posted 09 December 2006 - 02:31 PM

If you cant see your way to allow more than one SG1 thread on here then dont worry about me contributing anymore new info about the line, find it yourself.

Thats not the greatest attitude to have about it. Why don't we just let the mods do there job and stop being so quick to jump on them about stuff. It's not like they are doing it just to attack "you". Don and the rest are trying to keep things going smooth and friendly here. If all you want to do is stir things up then just head back to the AA forums.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users