X-Men 4 Campaign

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 slayerone76

slayerone76

Guinan's love slave!

• Members
  • 2,718 posts
  • Interests:Stately playboy by day ... profitable pimp by night. I like to watch movies, listen to music, go out ... friends ... food ... all the essentials of life.

Posted 11 January 2007 - 03:00 AM

Superherohype.com has posted THIS ARTICLE highlighting Halle Berry's call to fans to write into Fox to get another X-Men movie made.

You can write or e-mail 20th Century Fox regarding X4 at:

20th Century Fox Theatricals
ATTN: Tom Rothman (X-Men 4)
P.O. Box 900
Beverly Hills, CA 90213-0900
foxmovies@fox.com

I think they left a lot of things hanging and would definitely like to see another.

#2 JMW326

JMW326

If I don't have it, they never made one.

• Members
  • 4,836 posts

Posted 11 January 2007 - 08:50 AM

I wouldn't mind a 4th X-Men movie. I liked the first two and loved the third one so I will take part in this.

#3 Artistix

Artistix

Trek Toy.com Member of the Month Feb 2010

• Members
  • 2,696 posts

Posted 11 January 2007 - 10:20 PM

I'm always up for some X action.

I enjoyed all the movies. The Phoenix saga was quite different to how I remembered it, but all the actual happenings would not have fit into a regular length movie. All that stuff with Lilandra.

We will be receiving more movie figures in the Marvel Legends assortments if people didn't know. One or two per assortment.

Unfortunately Hasbro took over production from ToyBiz, & Jean Grey went from looking amazing, to a much more mainstream toyline vibe.

So far we have Phoenix, Juggernaut & Beast...with Colossus & Archangel prototyped.

This pic below shows the original prototype we saw on the left...next to it is some pictures that leaked out of hand painted proto's...which Hasbro said did not reflect the finished product & should never have been shown.

Then we received more finalised shots....but notice the lack of realness in the eyes compared to the ToyBiz product.

Anyway... I would love to see more movies, & I would really like to see a heap more action figures:

#4 The_Donster

The_Donster

If I don't have it, It's on preorder.

• Members
  • 2,198 posts
  • Interests:OMG!! Clearly my hobby is getting away from me at the moment if anyone remembers the pics of my collection on the old AA forum. While mine isn't as focused as Mark's, it's start to rival his, lol. Long answer short, too many to narrow down.

Posted 18 January 2007 - 09:39 PM

You are the king of pic's Artistix, I'll have to remember that the next time I need a avatar wink.gif I would definately like to see another pic, but I don't want to see it surround Storm solely. While that works great in the comics or as a solo movie, it shouldn't be about any one member on the team, but the team. That's always been my problem with some of the Trek movies, they forgot about some of their crew at times sad.gif While I won't be writing in, I wish them well at doing another feature. They definately left some loose ends at the end, much like Nemesis laugh.gif

#5 Artistix

Artistix

• Members
  • 2,696 posts

Posted 20 January 2007 - 02:34 AM

QUOTE(The_Donster @ Jan 19 2007, 02:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You are the king of pic's Artistix

I'm a visual lad, thats for sure. smile.gif

QUOTE(The_Donster @ Jan 19 2007, 02:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I would definately like to see another pic, but I don't want to see it surround Storm solely. While that works great in the comics or as a solo movie, it shouldn't be about any one member on the team, but the team. That's always been my problem with some of the Trek movies, they forgot about some of their crew at times sad.gif While I won't be writing in, I wish them well at doing another feature. They definately left some loose ends at the end, much like Nemesis laugh.gif

Definately agree there. I can think of a certain Android who receives far too much screen time! dry.gif
But the X-men will usually be focused more around Wolverine than anyone else. I'm never thrilled with that....but you gotta give the hardcore fans & general public what they want....& thats Wolverine.

I'm a Jean man all the way...& I really like Famke. laugh.gif

I was also mentioning to people that Storm is looking much better in X3 than the previous 2 movies:

#6 The_Donster

The_Donster

• Members
  • 2,198 posts
  • Interests:OMG!! Clearly my hobby is getting away from me at the moment if anyone remembers the pics of my collection on the old AA forum. While mine isn't as focused as Mark's, it's start to rival his, lol. Long answer short, too many to narrow down.

Posted 20 January 2007 - 04:19 AM

Definately, it seems with every movie, the characters look more and more like their comic book counterparts. I've definately enjoyed the evolution of each character through the movies. I'm a Wolverine fan and it was nice seeing both he and Storm evolve into great team leaders in this last one. While Wolverine is the best at what he does, they haven't tried that too much in the comics. But I think someone had to take Cyclop's place with the team. If you love Famke, you should check out a movie called Love and Sex, with Jon Favreau. I picked that up a few years ago for my wife on Valentine's Day. Like most folks, I think they want to see more Spider-Man and X-Men movies. As long as they stop on a high note, it's all good for me.

#7 Artistix

Artistix

• Members
  • 2,696 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 08:56 PM

QUOTE(The_Donster @ Jan 20 2007, 09:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Definately, it seems with every movie, the characters look more and more like their comic book counterparts.

Thats likely the case with the men.

The women seem to have been altering their physical appearance throughout the movies to move more away from their comic book images...to make the characters more their own.

Halle started out with the long white hair & accent....but over the movies lost both the hair & the accent, making movie Storm unique from her comic book counterpart. In essence, making a new Storm...Berry's own version of the character.

Famke also started out with the pony tail made famous for Jean in the animated series, but moved onto to a more sophisticated look for X2. As the Phoenix, they threw on some hair extensions, likely so people could associate with the character physically. She may not have the Phoenix outfit (& the story may have been changed)...but Phoenix still has the long hair to be all wind blown in her craziness.

Um....thats enough crap from me. biggrin.gif

#8 The_Donster

The_Donster

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 09:06 PM

I see where you're going with that, but as I said, it's a team movie and should stay that way. If Halle wants to pursue a independent movie of how she and Xavier met, like the Magneto/Wolverine pic's I'm all for it. But while I think she's a beautiful person, she's what I call crazy beautiful and will definately be looking for a meatier role that centers on her.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users