• Please log in to reply
101 replies to this topic

#101 Morgan

Morgan

I know FHC by name.

• Members
  • 574 posts

Posted 16 October 2020 - 11:09 AM

Red Data on a Canadian card recently sold for $150.97 + $21.32 shipping after 1 bid. So this was essentially $200.00 CAD.

This is strong money, certainly, and this year there have been almost one of these on eBay per month. That's a lot, and they've been selling fast.

But this is also a lot of dough for one of these. If you watch the eBays for just a few months, it's possible to get one for half this price with a little patience.

But still, I wouldn't call this badly bought, even though I personally probably wouldn't pay over $100 for a Canadian one. If you want a Canadian Red Data, then you want a Canadian Red Data, so I understand the urge.

data-cad-oct2020.jpg

#102 Morgan

Morgan

I know FHC by name.

• Members
  • 574 posts

Posted 18 October 2020 - 09:09 AM

Sisko mail-away figure recently sold for $110.50 + $4.60 shipping after 14 bids.

This is about the current rate for one of these at the moment, even slightly below perhaps. Bonus points to the seller for not gouging bidders on shipping.

Yet another mail away Sisko was up for auction the same week, but in a huge lot of 100 other loose figures. That lot went for $300.00, so someone was clearly just binging on this stuff with abandon. 

sisko-red.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: playmates, figure, value, auction, result

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users