Photo

Hello, fellow Trek fans!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Lt. Clutch

Lt. Clutch

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:Science Fiction: Star Trek, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Highlander: The Series, Blake's 7, Space: 1999, Buck Rogers in the 25th Century, the original Battlestar Galactica, 80's Flash Gordon, James Bond 007, Marvel and DC comics, collecting action figures, Sergio Leone's Man With No Name trilogy, Sam Peckinpah's The Wild Bunch, any film with Robert Ryan in it, rock, jazz, soul, and disco music, history, philosophy, nature, wildlife, the sea, peace among mankind, and last but certainly not least, women.

Posted 30 December 2009 - 09:31 PM

My onlike moniker is Lt. Clutch. You can also call me Joe if you want. I was referred here by The Donster over at Action Figure Insider. I've been watching TOS since I was a kid and TNG since its 80's debut.

My favorite Trek characters are Kirk, Spock, McCoy, Picard, Riker, Data, Worf, and LaForge. My favorite Trek episodes are Errand of Mercy and Mirror, Mirror. Kor and Q are my favorite villains. For additional details, please check out my profile.

I love Star Trek because of Gene's vision of a better future for the world we live in. Nice to be here and thanks to Donster for the heads-up!

Best wishes for 2010 and beyond,

LC

#2 The_Donster

The_Donster

If I don't have it, It's on preorder.

• Members
  • 2,198 posts
  • Interests:OMG!! Clearly my hobby is getting away from me at the moment if anyone remembers the pics of my collection on the old AA forum. While mine isn't as focused as Mark's, it's start to rival his, lol. Long answer short, too many to narrow down.

Posted 30 December 2009 - 10:22 PM

Hey Lt. Clutch, glad to see you got the coordinates and made it over here. Lots of great people here and a few crazy one's, but all around good people.

#3 Commodore Kor'Tar

Commodore Kor'Tar

The Great Tribble Hunter

• Members
  • 2,415 posts
  • Interests:Playmates figures and ships (90s era), Art Asylum and DST figures and ships , Galoob figures and micro machines .

Posted 30 December 2009 - 10:35 PM

Welcome to the forum Lt. Clutch! Qa'Pla! {{{:^)

#4 VulcanFanatic

VulcanFanatic

Leonard Nimoy fan

• Members
  • 3,165 posts

Posted 30 December 2009 - 11:00 PM

Welcome aboard!

#5 slayerone76

slayerone76

Guinan's love slave!

• Members
  • 2,718 posts
  • Interests:Stately playboy by day ... profitable pimp by night. I like to watch movies, listen to music, go out ... friends ... food ... all the essentials of life.

Posted 30 December 2009 - 11:01 PM

Welcome. Take a look around and enjoy!

#6 Matty-lad

Matty-lad

I can stop I just don't want to.

• Members
  • 615 posts

Posted 31 December 2009 - 08:00 AM

Hey,

Welcome along. Hope you have a fun time here.

Take care,
Matty-lad

#7 FHC

FHC

Owner

• Owner
  • 4,495 posts

Posted 01 January 2010 - 11:54 AM

Nice to have you here. Any friend of Don's is a friend of ours.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users