• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 StarTrekandStarWars

StarTrekandStarWars

Toys before the light bill.

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 05:01 PM

I just came in and started posting.. Sorry to break Starfleet regulations. Been a Star Trek fan my entire life. Also as you can tell by my stupid username as well I am a Star Wars Fan. Until recently I have not bought much Trek items at all. See my heart belongs to 3 3/4-inch action figures. I am only missing a couple of pieces to have everything that has been done in that scale for Star Trek. Sadly those two pieces are Wesley Crusher and the Romulan from Galoob Star Trek TNG line. I did get some of the Playmates Trek. But I have yet to buy anything AA/DST have done Trek related. Even though I have been tempted. I may finally break over and get the Medical Tricorder. Anyway I am in heaven with this new 3 3/4 - inch movie line. I can only hope that some day someone will take a chance on some modern figures of the original crew as well as other incarnations of Trek. As for me I am from Kentucky. I own my own collectible store which I actually just recently opened. I have a myspace page for my store if that interest anyone. http://www.myspace.c...ectiblesandmore Anyway I have enjoyed my time here so far and let's hope the 3 3/4 - inch line lives long and prospers. biggrin.gif

#2 Matty-lad

Matty-lad

I can stop I just don't want to.

• Members
  • 615 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 05:16 PM

Hey StarTrekandStarWars,

Belated welcome aboard. Glad you're enjoying yourself.

Take care,
Matty-lad

#3 FHC

FHC

Owner

• Owner
  • 4,495 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 05:45 PM

spock2.gif

#4 slayerone76

slayerone76

Guinan's love slave!

• Members
  • 2,718 posts
  • Interests:Stately playboy by day ... profitable pimp by night. I like to watch movies, listen to music, go out ... friends ... food ... all the essentials of life.

Posted 11 May 2009 - 08:42 PM

Thanks for introducing yourself! We are glad to have you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users